Pedophilia Is Now Acceptable To The Wider British Public?

esingh

How can we forget famous punjabi jatt case from sikh background marrying his own sister just to get immigration in Canada....all Canadian embassy immigration offical know this case..punjabis these days have no anakh they will do anything to get immigration..people should listen to harjap bhangal live calls..punjabis will go to any extreme to get out from india...surely islamic culture have many many examples of marrying young girls embedded deep rooted in their literature etc ..this problem of incest is more deeper in muslim communities than any other community but we cannot ignore problems in punjabi community super imposing themselves on sikh community at large as well...there are many broader issues in our community..i think that should keep people quite busy to clean up gand in our own communities than looking at other community problems.

Another interesting fact is muslim population makes out to be 1.2 billion world population and punjabi community super imposing themselves on sikhi makes out to be less than 20 million..so its not proportional to compare either way. There are plenty of punjabi tribal issues given the fact we are only 20-25 million, that should be quite concerning for any anakh wala punjabi..its good to be proactive than reactive - trying to make sense of it all..we barely react even after storm already pass by let alone being proactive.

Sure main thing regarding this to acknowledge there are issues in our own community, once we acknowledge and accept we can move mountains along the way to fix issues- no problem but someone have to jump start us from denial mode :p

The support has more to do with the fact of how the girl has acted throughout the trial. She has been supporting him all the way and has said that she will stand by him and wait for him to get out of prison. He has said that he will marry her when he is released.

All this tugs at the heartstrings of the British public who consider their story as more of a Romeo and Juliet story. This story is miles away from drug dealing Abdul with a wife and 10 kids, raping and then pimping a vunerable child firstly to his uncle and cousins and then to other members of the religion of 'peace'

Bro this guy is a serial offender and if you read the article it has another girl on there who said he did the same thing with her. Imagine the ones they didn't find out about. Although the Paki pedo cases are worse, but this guy seems to be given the thumbs up when he has done this over and over again and now settled with one he wants to marry. Oh speaking about marriage he is already married.

How can we forget famous punjabi jatt case from sikh background marrying his own sister just to get immigration in Canada....all Canadian embassy immigration offical know this case..punjabis these days have no anakh they will do anything to get immigration..people should listen to harjap bhangal live calls..punjabis will go to any extreme to get out from india...surely islamic culture have many many examples of marrying young girls embedded deep rooted in their literature etc ..this problem of incest is more deeper in muslim communities than any other community but we cannot ignore problems in punjabi community super imposing themselves on sikh community at large as well...there are many broader issues in our community..i think that should keep people quite busy to clean up gand in our own communities than looking at other community problems.

Another interesting fact is muslim population makes out to be 1.2 billion world population and punjabi community super imposing themselves on sikhi makes out to be less than 20 million..so its not proportional to compare either way. There are plenty of punjabi tribal issues given the fact we are only 20-25 million, that should be quite concerning for any anakh wala punjabi..its good to be proactive than reactive - trying to make sense of it all..we barely react even after storm already pass by let alone being proactive.

Absolutely Paa jee. Our problems need to be tackled and we have so many, and on such a scale that our tiny community is really under threat. I have addressed these in my previous posts and don't just come on to bash the Muslims 24/7 or any other community.

Good post 22 ji...

Few things :

- Muslims don't see cousin-marriages as "incest" ....Incest would be when a man have sex with her sister, mother, daughter etc. Or man marries her sister like that punjabi dude you're talking about. So I am really not sure how big incest problem is among Muslims if you take out cousin marriages...

- Muslim population is 1.65 billion+ and growing Mashallah..... 1.2 billion was ten years ago...latest demographic census of 2010 put number to be 1.6 billion...

Nearly 1/3 of those Muslims are in the Indian Sub Continent. India, Pakistan, Bangladesh have about the same amount of Muslims each. Imagine if Pakistan was not created, today you guys would have been ruling India. Jinnah was short sighted, which is why the Mullahs(like Maulana Maududi) were against the creation of Pakistan.

Absolutely!

If two individuals who love eachother and care for eachother consensually have safe sex with eachother, then how can law stop them? (SARCASM INTENDED ON SECULAR MORALITY! Apparently, some brainless idiots can't get it unless I write it here.....)

I want to be a good muslim, I heard a 101 year old man married a five year old girl; if I convert, can I marry five month old and set new record?

I also like cross-dressing so I'd fit in with your superhero pathans right?

Do they make salwar kameez for 6 ft. 4 size men? I paticularily like the open ended legs at the bottom, they flower out right?

O, my pakistani punjabi brother your ancestors, were sufi many brought bramins to their weddings.

You are sunni, tussa gal na sunni tahe sikh regiment nay ruffle touhde moohch tuni.

---

U do know that Islam has been described as the fastest dying religion?

With oil many muslim women are going to university and having a similar number of kids as western ones; however muslim countries, described by Churchill as being plauged by inefficiency don't have a welfare state.

Look at Iran, 7 to 2 in 20 years (fertility rate).

--

Btw, do you know that India was 35% Hindu 25% muslim 20% dalit and rest. Gandhi got the british to change dalit to hindu, that was their biggest favor to him.

Even today, if you see the identity that is 'low-caste' it's a slave mind that loves to live in filth and then Idk even know..

--

Are you a jatt too? Cuz lol, ur own people would spit on you then.

You know that saxons and jutes were jatt, that saddam was probably one, that jatts ruled Iraq for a time after Qasim, even Persia, (it's why Timur hated them) and many others.

If you ain't ready to be a sikh, why not atleast be smart and choose the winning side. Muslims were handed defeat after defeat, or were politicallly manipulated by bramins to burn texts that didn't fit their new social 'vision' (caste) I mean there's human remains found 600 million years old 's been going on. India's old name is jwambu deep or island. It was an Island 55 million years ago...

---

Edit - Btw, of course Jinnah was ready to live in United India, having 25-30% muslim population at your bidding would mean that you would hold the reins of government, I'd still say despite everything partition was a shrewd move because you really can't trust those who are told to lie (taqqiyah and kitman).

Similar to yourself,

Population growth in Punjab was 0.2% in 1891 census 0.8% in 1901 (english medicine) take out population growth from those muslim countries and what are you left with? And how many of those 400million new muslims are african muslims who don't really ride out for the cause anyway?

Also wanted to say the west is waking up again to Islam like it did before ever wonder why there were no muslims in sciily or Iberia until immigration? France has 700+ areas that are muslim majorities where non-muslim women are told not to go..

You're on the losing end, and it's not even like someone put a stick up your a**. You're taking it out and smelling it.

Sure main thing regarding this to acknowledge there are issues in our own community, once we acknowledge and accept we can move mountains along the way to fix issues- no problem but someone have to jump start us from denial mode

Having a 'sham marriage' with someone on paper for a few months just to get immigration clearance is hardly the same thing as actually having sexual relations with them neosingh.

The vast majority of Sikhs that came into the UK in the 1960's came by doing very similar sorts of things. Sister's pretended to be wives......brothers pretended to be sons.....strangers pretended to be children etc.

And that's something to be proud of? Brother and sister getting fake anand karaj infront of sri guru granth sahib maharaj to get immigration... Person who thinks that's ok or its not a sin need to get their head checked.. stop down playing manmat and paaps done in our own community to make our community look good infront of others. Surely it's not incest paap in sexual act but surely it's severe paap as it's maha beadhi towards anand karaj..when fake and incest marriage are carried . Punjabi anakh is gone as soon as someone would stoop so low in moral to even think of having fake marriage and on top between brother and sister and on top of that doing this maha paap infront of maharaj...

And that's something to be proud of? Brother and sister getting fake anand karaj infront of sri guru granth sahib maharaj to get immigration... Person who thinks that's ok or its not a sin need to get their head checked.. stop down playing manmat and paaps done in our own community to make our community look good infront of others. Surely it's not incest paap in sexual act but surely it's severe paap as it's maha beadhi towards anand karaj..when fake and incest marriage are carried . Punjabi anakh is gone as soon as someone would stoop so low in moral to even think of having fake marriage and on top between brother and sister and on top of that doing this maha paap infront of maharaj...

Calm down now Neosingh. Simmer down my friend. Nobody said anything about sham marriages for immigration purposes being 'acceptable' but you have, 3 times now on this thread, associated immigration sham marriages with 'incest' and 'peadophilia'. Its almost as if you believe people in a sham marriage actually sleep with each other.

If, even after taking a few deep breaths you find yourself still as angry and irate as a Daily Mail reader then may I suggest, if you're from the UK, you ask your parents or grandparents for the truth of how so and so in your family came to this country in the 60's. After hearing the answers, and knowing how angry you are, I fully expect you to give yourself a damn good beating before throwing yourself out of the country in disgust at yourself.

Seriously now bruvs, the thread is about the true evils of peadophilia and incest. You cheapen the seriousness of those crimes by likening them to insurance fraud and immigration fraud.