Thanks To This Family

Vahiguroo amazing post bro. Marjiva murids/sikhs exist everywhere..may vahiguroo/allah give its grace to this family for saving another human life and its freedom by sacrificing their own. He took inspiration from guru maharaj life for sacrificing one for others...even though he is muslim he is also marjiva sikh in its own right..!!

Right and Wrong.

People who believe in 6 Imams (actually 7) are still considered Shia..Ismaili Shias to be precise....They aren't considered "not fully shias" ...

Also, I don't know about india, but these caps don't tell anything. Such caps are worn by everyone in Pakistan..So I don't think we can judge their sect based on their caps. From their beards and outlook, they look average Muslims (most likely Sunnis)....

Thanks for clarifying veer.

It's totally unfair and racist that the family are being labelled as Muslims when they bow before Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj should not be restricted in a racist way to those who have Sikh parents only.

Sikhi is for Sarbath da Bhalla so why do some racists not accept this wonderful family as fellow Sikhs?

The Quran says that the life of a Muslim is worth more than a non-Muslim > so they have clearly rejected Islam.

Devout Muslims bow towards Mecca. This great family by bowing to Guru Granth Sahib are clearly devout Sikhs.

Can u explain where i said anything bad about this great family Veerji? (not happy at my earlier posts being deleted)

why not let Sangat decide if i was wrong by accepting them as Sikh because of their actions + going to Gurdwara's

... or if the reporter that claimed they could not be Sikh (because their parents had Arabic names) was wrong?