Gay Marriage Legalized In California- How Should Sikhs Feel About This?

Amazing response by so called enlightened sangat of this fourm. For standing up for rights of Gay people. I am myself a hetro married Amritdhari. I thought the big wigs of this fourm Mehtab, N301singh etc would be open more open minded, very disappointing.

Amazing response by so called enlightened sangat of this fourm. For standing up for rights of Gay people. I am myself a hetro married Amritdhari. I thought the big wigs of this fourm Mehtab, N301singh etc would be open more open minded, very disappointing.

Sorry for bringing humor. I agree with you, they deserve their rights, and I'm pretty sure they also agree.

I'm also Amritdhari and straight, all I'm saying is we shouldn't be pro or against, but we especially shouldn't be for banning it. People drink alcohol and do a lot of stuff, we are no one to decide what they do because everyone has God given freedom to do what they want to themselves.

I'm fine with them with their right to choose their own path so long as Anand Karaj's sanctity is in tact.

fatwa? la-haul-villa-kuwat!!!! bhaijaan, aap bhi fatwe mein maante hain?? mashallah!! mashallah!!

aaho tu rahi sahi kasar poori kar de bejti karn di :(

Haha yaar main teri help kiti ah tenu title deh keh. Resume te add karliyi bhi SikhSangat ton menu "Fatwa-E-Qaum" da honorary title mileya

jokes

Pyaareyo, I am not big and don't wear a wig. I am sorry if our humor came as offensive, didn't mean to offend you. If you have any issues with the resolution passed by Sri Akal Takht Sahib, you may want to reach out to them. I doubt any of us has anything personal against you, its your life, its your relationship with Guru Sahib, so you decide how you want to lead your life so He is pleased with you. None of our business.

Once again, apologies if our comments hurt you in any way, even if it was unintentional from our side.

And to the rest of you...lagge raho yaar, kal Friday aa...

Haha yaar main teri help kiti ah tenu title deh keh. Resume te add karliyi bhi SikhSangat ton menu "Fatwa-E-Qaum" da honorary title mileya

kaka resume te sikhsangat da naam likhta te naukri di gall duur di aa, ohna ne menu daftar de baahr khalota vekh ke pulas bla leni, vi aahi aa os site da admin jitho jaga jaga todd phodd karn di salaah mildi mundeya nu :D