Ias Kahan Singh Pannu Beaten By Hemkunt Sahib Pilgrims

Guest SantKhalsa007

Sikhs are being aided by a portion of the military, who have not been equipped to asist individuals stranded so high, and international Sikh organisations, otherwisen what I am hearing from the ground is that most of the aide is being reserved for Hindus. Extreme politics at it again.

It's big thing that DC pannu got beaten and I personally do not think that any side is at fault. Here's the reason why.

1. Punjab government for cheap publicity stunt sent IAS officer who does not have any skill relating to rescue and disaster management. He does not know not got any clue on what and how to help them. Nobody will realize the situation unless they are physically present in that disaster struck area.

2. Sikh shardaloos are stuck there for more than 10 days. They got looted by locals. They are hungry. They are being charged outrageous amount for food. Travel for few kMs is now in thousands of ruppees. Outside contact is broken. Gurdwara management of gobindghat ran away. They literally left gurughar and locals looted that place and whole langar ration.

3. Punjab govt helicopters are being grounded and for some reason Uttaranchal state never gave them any permission. Both badals were on vacation when disaster struck and did not bother to cut vacation short except senior badal but he came to attend some event of Gujarat cm modi.

Now Sikhs that are struck in that region are like hungry lions and sending a person in front of them who himself is helpless is grave mistake.

Total failure of system who never monitored the climate change in that region.. neither state nor central government got any disaster management or department or budget.

People who praise that India is getting developed then why the hell it is taking more than 2 weeks to rescue ppl from that region. Epic fail!!

What happened to pannu is bad but I also understand the other side and I will stand with other side only if pannu spoke ill against dasam pathshah.

What happened to pannu is bad but I also understand the other side and I will stand with other side only if pannu spoke ill against dasam pathshah.

Apparently he didn't say anything bad about Dasmay Pathshah but just made an off-cuff remark that as Guru Gobind Singh Ji never went there as our Guru ... then why were Sikhs travelling hundreds of miles and spending so much money that could be better spent in Punjab ... only to expose themselves to getting fleeced by the local dacoits and let local Hindutva government officials that profit out of innocent Sikhs?

^^ apparently that is still an insult to our holy place and stupid to say such things to scared stranded sangat. Typical IAS officer attitude in India. Anyway, very bad incident where turban was taken off and only higher officials are responsible for sending unprepared officials while they still enjoy vacationing abroad.

Sikhs are being aided by a portion of the military, who have not been equipped to asist individuals stranded so high, and international Sikh organisations, otherwisen what I am hearing from the ground is that most of the aide is being reserved for Hindus. Extreme politics at it again.

Sikh government is helping sikhs , hindu government is helping hindus.

Khalistan Zindabad||

I'd say looting a gurudawara is a declaration of war enough. I'd say there's two groups of people who complain of being victims and loot others; they both seem to border muslim countries. ;)