Relation Between Atma And Parmatma

sangat ji,

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

i am puzzled, i know we should not focus on defining parmatma because we can't. but i wan't to know what relation exists between atma and parmatma?

is he the husband and the soul is the bride, or is he the father and the soul is the child, or is he the friend or is he the malak and soul is the daas.

i need it because when i do simran how should i remember him as...please enlighten me....gurbani tuks would be a great help....

but veer, the duality would only go away when he himself wants it to...til than thinking that there is no difference in my soul and parmatma would be pretence...

the reason i asked the question is because i found anand in relating to Him, it would make the relation personal, then every time i hear His name or about Him in any shabad, i would

listen with pyaar....

but veer, the duality would only go away when he himself wants it to...til than thinking that there is no difference in my soul and parmatma would be pretence...

the reason i asked the question is because i found anand in relating to Him, it would make the relation personal, then every time i hear His name or about Him in any shabad, i would

listen with pyaar....

It's not pretence as its reality, it depends on person faith or nicha on naam simran and gurbani updesh of self enquiry and person faith and nicha comes with prem for satguru to the point where one is ready to surrender their body, mind and ego to satguru and follow satgur updesh of start doing simran and self inquiry (Man tu jot saroop hai apna mool painchain). Satguru has already provided first portion of grace to all of us in form of bibek and Satguru has already shown the path in gurbani to us and but it is us who have to walk the path..for most part-one cannot expect kirpa to happen when they are waiting and not walking the path (actually working towards it).