Historical Sikh Population Records From 1800S (Tangent Topic: When Did Your Family Become Sikhs)

What the eff? O.o

What kind of policy is this? Punjab is already a fertile, agricultural area...agricultural yields must be sold in highly urbanized centers, and industrial zones of country. How Sikhs sell their products if they are not allowed to sell crops out side of state? What is the logic behind this law? Any idea?

The logic behind the law is the genocide of the sikh quom. India was facing famine from the 60s-80s and was only saved by the heavily subsidized USA grain program whose name I forgot. India has less calories available per person than any African nation. South Asia has always been the nation of famine, they give haryana all the heavy industry licenses since it is 90% hindu.

The only thing being built in Punjab is light machinery, and bicycles they don't want heavy industry in a sepratist state where they can easily build firearms. It's weird too, we were the only ones too industrialize as you know, and would more than likely not know english if our generals weren't bought out. Pathans also wouldn't be calling themselves superheroes.. :D

I apologize for being rude before, and that long reply wasn't mine :p. I don't take a lot of time atm, to talk to a lot of people from the other side of the 'border' but it seems a lot of youth are just told they're muslim and that's that (in Canada). This alvi guy didn't know what Punjab, jatt anything was. He said he's from Canada, but is Pakistani but his parents are both from the 'Punjab part' of Pakistan. Lyallpur, and Lahore I think. I'm like :s lol.

I could see if someone actually spent time talking to these youth they would wear dastaar, so far in Canada only people I've seen trying to build some Islamic anything are Somalis and even then there's other reasons for it. I really don't like that decent people are caught up in this hate everyone else thing.

1- Aisha's age is documented to be 9

Many Islamic Scholars say this..

but it doesn't matter. You are not here to learn...and I won't educate you..since it serves my purpose. You can keep abusing Prophet Muhammad...what you don't realize is that there are other readers reading your and mine discussion..a curious, immature, young Muslim surfing

his current faith (which he might have considered changing had you put some intellectually simulating arguments against Islam in a respectable, seemingly honest manner instead of abusing--even if that abuse was factual

2- Do you think hundreds of millions of Muslim Arabs are somehow 'terrified' that if they leave Islam, they'll be killed?

3- Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was definitely the best human that ever lived

On this bro hahaha ... where do I start???

1. Is a laughable new excuse dreamt up by Muslim apologists who realise that a 54 year old Prophet Muhammad having sex with a 9year old child Aisha is morally unacceptable to all non-Muslims ... hence via al-taqiyya they deny authenticated Hadiths like Sahih al-Bukhari and seem to ignore "dolls" etc. Regards Muslims on this forum changing their faith I don't really consider that much of a statistical likelihood to be honest. But the more the true facts about Muhammad are more widely known and the quotes from the Quran that non-Muslims dislike are better recognised, the more that serves my purpose (as an opponent of Prophet Muhammad's personal ideology and lifestyle). Stating facts can never be considered abuse bro.

2. I genuinely believe that bro. I'm sure there are tens of millions of educated Muslims who simply don't believe that Allah(swt) was the author of the Quran and that they literally stay in Islam (outwardly) to avoid death and/or the rejection of their wider family and Muslim society.

3. See I just cannot get beyond the thinking that some consider Prophet Muhammad the best example humanity has to offer when the man sold human beings into slavery (amongst his other various well documented crimes against humanity). Even though officially he's stated to be a man I believe the closet status afforded to him (by himself) is a partner of Allah (in reality ... despite the denials). The verses relating to Hafsa and Aisha and the Coptic slavegirl and Surah 66 are pretty convenient for someone to author to benefit his sexual "appetite" (as you know what tasting honey was a euphemism for)! But to allege that Allah authored the Quran really is ludicrous (given it's content and messages)! LOL

Thanks man.. :)

It's all good bro. I could have been born into an Arain family in Pakistan and I could have been a Muslim on this forum today as a result of that. Likewise you could have been born in a Sikh family holding totally different beliefs than those you currently do. So blind hatred for any individual simply because they are Hindu, Muslim, Christian or Sikh etc is utterly wrong and is easy to control if we remember that all innocent babies on the planet are born with no language and no religion. Those come afterwards. But I truthfully tell you from the bottom of my heart that I do strongly believe that the ethos of Sikhi is about the welfare of ALL humanity, praying to God, sharing with those less fortunate and working hard to help others. But studying Islam to the depth I have (as an admirer of how the ideology was previously so successful in its mission to dominate the world) I honestly did not see the equal welfare of all in Islam - only within the Ummah perhaps. I really genuinely hope that by 2050 more people with Muslim parents see that + walk away in moral disgust at that.

But in conclusion - Salaam! :biggrin2:

1- Its not the matter of apologists. Even in 18th century, Islamic Scholars discussed this issue in their books. Some scholar are of the opinion that the age of 19..others say that it was 9...Remember, this criticism of pedophilla became famous in 20th century...not before that..since it was acceptable for old men to marry young girls in early societies..but even then, Muslim Scholars were debating on this issue. But as I said, you are not here to get educated. You have made your mind and no matter what, you're gonna abuse Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Yes, there are hadiths stating Aisha's age to be 9...(actually its only one hadith reported multiple times and multiple places by different people....the primary report about Aisha's age being 9 comes from ONLY one man who was in his old age when reported this...but since you don't have much knowledge about Islam..I don't expect you to know this...)..but Islamic Scholars who maintain that the age of Aisha was 19 have already explained this thing...

Pakistani Punjabi Jee, but 19 year old women don't play with dolls. 9 year olds do.

Guys, this thread was created separately to discuss the population census of 1800s, but you all just had to drag Islam and the Prophet here also! No wonder the posts magically vanished!

One more post about Islam or the Prophet in this thread and...........you know the rest right?

I am seriously getting sick of isingh1699 and pakistanipunjabi drawing their own colorful swords in every thread out of the blues. Please stick to the topic.

Thanks!