Hair Cut In Passport

Guest Heavy D

Guest Heavy D

I have a hair cut in my current passport photo but in the last couple of years i have kept my kesh. I wanted to know hass anybody had any experience of travelling abroad like this?/was there any troubles you faced? i am planning to travel soon and have not got time to renew my passport.

If it is a British passport, as long as you are still recognisable as being the same person, then fine, personally i wouldnt take the risk i mean you spent £500 plus to go to say india and some checkin staff disputes if it is you, could be costly. depends on your beard really assuming you have one or not (age wise i mean), i have a very heavy thick beard, so had to change mine just in case, congrats for keeping you kesh :biggrin2:

I had my haircut in my photo and was travelling to usa at the time. I had started to keep my Kesh and was wear a patka. I was quite worried, and did get a few looks, but i checked it out online and what they look at is your bone structure (cheek bone etc) as they know you wont look 100% as your passport pic. Depends where you are going and how badly it looks different. In usa they let me straight in, where as the connecting flight in Holland they were looking a bit funny at me! If you are worried, there is a way to fast track a new passport.