I Had A Dream.

Guest Harshan

Guest Harshan

Early in the morning I had a dream that a couple of friends went with me to a Gurdwara and there was a baba ji and a peacock. Baba ji said that when he will sing a pankhthi that the peacock will dance and go to the one he chooses and that person will meet god or something like that. Then we were all standing there and the baba ji started singing and the peacock started dancing and it was just beautiful. The peacock stood infront of me and kept dancing he looked at me and I put my hand over his head like baba ji said to. Then that is when I saw god. It's hard to explain it was beautiful god was so, like it's hard to explain. He stood infront of me he was the peacock the entire time and I felt like he was in my soul. It felt like time stopped and the entire world was at a stand still. It was an out of this world experience my heart was beating and he smiled at me. He was so peaceful and calm and when I looked at him I began to cry I could not control it, I fell to the ground and I just wept. It was as if everything in this world that blinded me was gone. Everything was so holy and I just can't really explain what I saw because there is no possible way I can explain what I saw and felt. Like my breath was taken away it was just magnificent. Can anyone tell me what happened did god really come to see me was there a message or something. By looking at him it felt like he was saying everything is going to be just fine. You are safe now.

agree with the above, the dream seems very insecure the peacock "aka god" chooses you from 3 friends hmmmm

most of the time dreams are just your subconscious thoughts coming to the forefront

Guest Truth

The world is a dream- gurbani teaches us this. If u accept that, then u would realise that your experience was real(although the reality is that there is Nothing, no image no nothing na roop na rekh na rang). Truth is beyond logic- darshans like the one u had come around to guide u, to show u that u are doing something right- to help u experience love- to show u that there is a love greater than one u may have previously experinenced.

But reality is that everything is a Darshan because everything is Him/ the truth which He practices.

So instead of wasting your time and energy on doubting what ur heart initially told u- why not accpept his Darshan, bow to it and surrender to him by practicing gurbani.

God bless you