North/south

Big_Tera

street gang who are a recognised gang by the met police.

Additionally I hear there are many 'punjabi' dealers in slough, so they must have contacts.

ggg the way u talkin it seems like ur proud of gangsters?

Instead of respecting gangsters wudn't it b better to respect Khalsa Panth + human rights activists, lawyers, doctors etc?

ggg the way u talkin it seems like ur proud of gangsters?

Instead of respecting gangsters wudn't it b better to respect Khalsa Panth + human rights activists, lawyers, doctors

Of course I'm not proud. Really I would like us all to be law abiding citizens, which most of us in the UK are. This is why we don't get a bad reputation in the media as much as Pakistanis. However saying that we do need people to protect us, because if we don't then we will get rolled over, its a sad reality. If we didn't have any gangsters in Southall and slough then we would have ended up like people in Birmingham, where the youth are bullied and girls pimped. Im not saying as if this doesn't happen in Southall and slough, but its no way as bad as Birmingham. None of these gangs started of like this, it was to protect our community. But now they have to do it by other means, e.g. dealing. I put the word Punjabi in inverted commas, I didn't use the word Sikh because I know they definitely are not and they certainly are not Punjabi, because this is not something our forefathers would be proud of.

I have a lot of respect for lawyers and all the people protesting in central London against the atrocities in India.

I was just pointing out to the op the difference between north and the south.

If we didn't have any gangsters in Southall and slough then we would have ended up like people in Birmingham, where the youth are bullied and girls pimped.

None of these gangs started of like this, it was to protect our community. But now they have to do it by other means, e.g. dealing. I put the word Punjabi in inverted commas, I didn't use the word Sikh because I know they definitely are not and they certainly are not Punjabi, because this is not something our forefathers would be proud of.

I have a lot of respect for lawyers and all the people protesting in central London against the atrocities in India.

I hear u bro + thanks for clarifying exactly what u meant.

Only thing i wanna disagree above is that we don't need to be gangsters to look after ourself. as long as we are tyaar bar tyaar and each and every Sikh is Shastardhari and physically fit, we are a Qaum that nobody can dominate so long as we have 100% Unity and readiness to fight for the Qaum's protection within us.

Dealing drugs excludes people from membership of the Panth. Especially when they deal to our own community.

Any group that is against Nazi's or drug-dealing Muslim groomers i'm all good with ... regardless of how religious or not they might be.

I hear u bro + thanks for clarifying exactly what u meant.

Only thing i wanna disagree above is that we don't need to be gangsters to look after ourself. as long as we are tyaar bar tyaar and each and every Sikh is Shastardhari and physically fit, we are a Qaum that nobody can dominate so long as we have 100% Unity and readiness to fight for the Qaum's protection within us.

Dealing drugs excludes people from membership of the Panth. Especially when they deal to our own community.

Any group that is against Nazi's or drug-dealing Muslim groomers i'm all good with ... regardless of how religious or not they might be.

that is true, I guess its for the girls. Its sad that girls are taught to dislike Sikh men by the media and family at an early age, I wish this could change. Im a mona myself, don't know much about sikhi, but I am learning slowly; one day I hope to be able to keep my kesh and make a start. We need to do classes regularly not just Fridays, look at musilman who go masjid everyday, obviously we don't want to be hardcore like they are, but we need more unity. For example after gurdwara we should stand outside meet and greet everyone, we should all be united under the khalsa brotherhood; Someone needs to make a stand.

I agree about the dealing and they do deal to our own, all our bundeh wana do is act like kaleh and smoke weed. This is sad but true, we really don't need that look, however a cool dress sense is ok.

I think most people are against the above 2. I was speaking to a muslim friend of mine who informed me how a black man was sleeping with a Pakistani girl and they found the black man and battered him badly. We shouldn't go to this extreme, but we should obviously protect ourselves and our daughters and sisters in some way, so people wont mess around with us. Look at Canada no body messes with Sikhs everyone is scared of us.

For example after gurdwara we should stand outside meet and greet everyone, we should all be united under the khalsa brotherhood; Someone needs to make a stand.

we should obviously protect ourselves and our daughters and sisters in some way, so people wont mess around with us.

Totally agree with u bro and everyone sehajdhari, kesdhari and Amritdhari all got their part to play for the Panth so that we don't have divides between us.

Remember Bhai Rajoana Ji and Shaheed Bhai Satwant Singh Ji were all sehajdhari like you before they sacrificed their own lives for the sake of humanity (and the Panth)

the f

Of course I'm not proud. Really I would like us all to be law abiding citizens, which most of us in the UK are. This is why we don't get a bad reputation in the media as much as Pakistanis. However saying that we do need people to protect us, because if we don't then we will get rolled over, its a sad reality. If we didn't have any gangsters in Southall and slough then we would have ended up like people in Birmingham, where the youth are bullied and girls pimped. Im not saying as if this doesn't happen in Southall and slough, but its no way as bad as Birmingham. None of these gangs started of like this, it was to protect our community. But now they have to do it by other means, e.g. dealing. I put the word Punjabi in inverted commas, I didn't use the word Sikh because I know they definitely are not and they certainly are not Punjabi, because this is not something our forefathers would be proud of.

I was just pointing out to the op the difference between north and the south.

The fact is singhs in london need protection in groups because they do not feel secure on there own. Protection of our community happens in numerous way, dealing and acting like a gangster doesnt HELP, if everyone just had some pride and shame in their families all these girls wouldnt be pimped nor dudes bullied! We are all sikhs its not up to gangsters to protect you. (FEARLESS)

Sounds like the init brigade from london have hijacked this topic.

I haven't once said the word 'init'. Why are the Birmingham brigade doing nothing, you need to stand up to people who oppress you such as muslims. Even my friend from Birmingham said you guys fight between yourselves rather than fighting of dumb Pakistani muslims.

I haven't once said the word 'init'. Why are the Birmingham brigade doing nothing, you need to stand up to people who oppress you such as muslims. Even my friend from Birmingham said you guys fight between yourselves rather than fighting of dumb Pakistani muslims.

@ mr gg123 - I have 34 years knowledge of the west mids and what you saying has some truth.