North/south

Big_Tera

@ mr gg123 - I have 34 years knowledge of the west mids and what you saying has some truth.

I don't blame you people. I think it stems down to something else, because Sikhs in America and Canada have no problems with Pakistanis. I think perhaps Kashmiri people have some deep rooted hate perhaps from the time of the Sikh empire, but this is an assumption. However I mostly blame the government for allowing muslims to have so many children. Just the other day I had seen a group of Pakistani boys running away from a scene where around 5 of them aged about 13 beat 1 fuly grown polish man to a pulp in a 'muslim area'. If the population was a bit more fairer, I don't think it would be as bad as it is. The solutions are:

1. Get more sikh people into Birmingham, even freshies if needs be and instead of dossing around they should bring their family over and bring their kids up here

2. Sikh people move out of Birmingham completely to say Wolverhampton, although this is a bad option

3. Defend ourselves against these muslim gangs and paedophiles. Be more welcoming to the youth, teach girls more about sikhi and how how our forefathers died for the religion and how important it is to keep our legacy going, make people more street smart, teach kids martial arts e.g gatka. The problem is with the elders, all they care about is their ego, and that's everyone not just Birmingham, they should welcome the youth more, some people don't even feel welcome when they come gudwara, sad reality. We have unity, i.e in the riots, but that needs to be shown on a daily basis. I was sad to see on sangat tv those muslim people shouting their prayers on our channel, stuff like that shouldn't be allowed to happen. A Sikh would never start shouting our prayers on a muslim channel, but this does show we are respectful of other religions, which sadly some muslims aren't.

don't blame you people. I think it stems down to something else, because Sikhs in America and Canada have no problems with Pakistanis. I think perhaps Kashmiri people have some deep rooted hate perhaps from the time of the Sikh empire, but this is an assumption

Actually, they're not Kashmiri. They call themselves Kashmiri but they're not. You know the state in India which amalgamtes together 2 distinctly seperate states called 'Jammu and Kashmir' ? Well these Pakistanis in the UK masquarading as Kashmiris in order to feel good about their identity are 100% Jammu people. They are Jammu through and through and have been for thousands of years. Not even a tiny 0.1% of them is actually Kashmiri.Their language is exactly the same as the pahadi Punjabi the khatri Sikhs in Delhi speak but they now call it Kashmiri now they've completely re-invented themselves. Partition did that. It gave alot of lower people the chance to completely re-invent their identities. But rest assured, the rest of Pakistan still sees them as criminal junglee types. And they're not just in the UK. Norway, Sweden and Amsterdam are full of them and they have exactly the same problem we have here. America too has massive communities of them, especially New York. Its just that we Englandian Sikhs have a habit oif crying about things alot. Go to Coney Island in New York. The Pakistani community there is as big as Bradford with the same strictness and same sharia law etc.

And that brings me to a big difference between the north and south. I've noticed that Sikhs in the north, especially Birmingham, have alot of hatred towards Muslims. You don't tend to see that alot in London and the south.

I haven't once said the word 'init'. Why are the Birmingham brigade doing nothing, you need to stand up to people who oppress you such as muslims. Even my friend from Birmingham said you guys fight between yourselves rather than fighting of dumb Pakistani muslims.

Lol i read your comments, what a load of tosh, keep typing, i am getting such a laugh from you boyish biging up gang mentality, oh yeah london boys init !! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Lol i read your comments, what a load of tosh, keep typing, i am getting such a laugh from you boyish biging up gang mentality, oh yeah london boys init !! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well atleast I am trying to defend our community. I don't deal drugs, I don't cause crime, but I will stick up for injustice. If you feel that letting girls date x y and z is fine that carry on taking the mick, but we know theres a problem and im discussing it; no pointing brushing it under the carpet.

Also girls dating black and goreh needs to stop, guys should also stop dating non-Sikh girls too.

why are Pakistani girls not dating outside their religion as much as our women are? Why have the Pakistani community grown so large while ours feels we should try being like goreh and kaleh and get married outside of sikhi, sad times of kalyug.

Actually, they're not Kashmiri. They call themselves Kashmiri but they're not. You know the state in India which amalgamtes together 2 distinctly seperate states called 'Jammu and Kashmir' ? Well these Pakistanis in the UK masquarading as Kashmiris in order to feel good about their identity are 100% Jammu people. They are Jammu through and through and have been for thousands of years. Not even a tiny 0.1% of them is actually Kashmiri.Their language is exactly the same as the pahadi Punjabi the khatri Sikhs in Delhi speak but they now call it Kashmiri now they've completely re-invented themselves. Partition did that. It gave alot of lower people the chance to completely re-invent their identities. But rest assured, the rest of Pakistan still sees them as criminal junglee types. And they're not just in the UK. Norway, Sweden and Amsterdam are full of them and they have exactly the same problem we have here. America too has massive communities of them, especially New York. Its just that we Englandian Sikhs have a habit oif crying about things alot. Go to Coney Island in New York. The Pakistani community there is as big as Bradford with the same strictness and same sharia law etc.

And that brings me to a big difference between the north and south. I've noticed that Sikhs in the north, especially Birmingham, have alot of hatred towards Muslims. You don't tend to see that alot in London and the south.

Interesting information on 'kashmiris'. I never knew they had a large community in America and I never knew they were a problem. Thankfully our people live on the west side in California. I don't think we are crying for no reason, there definetly seems to be a problem with these people, because like I stated, American and Canadian Sikhs get along with Pakistanis just fine. And I think the Pakistani problem is bigger in the north, whereas in the south it is also a problem but not as bad. Pakistanis in slough and southall for example don't really cause problems with Sikhs, since the southall sikhs taught them a lesson a decade ago. I think places like east London and luton are problems for Sikhs where they are outnumbered, and this is what people have told me and my limited first hand experience.

Yep I heard the Kashmiri's are even looked down upon within the wider Pakistani community. As they are generally considered very backward and are known fro their honour killings, uneducated and high crime in their community. such as scamming ect. they are also quite jungly as somone has menioned and seem like they come from gypsies or something like that.

They are also known for being more conservative with their religious views. Many of these people only act this aggressive because theres so many of them in their little areas.

I suppose these people come from war torn areas in Kashmir hence this has made them more aggressive and have more hatred. for non Muslims.

Most pakistani muslims in the uk like 80% are kashmiri. this was due to the dam disaster in kashmir where the british were responsible fro this disaster and had a legal obligation to give kashmiris reidency in the uk back in the 60;s

Yep I heard the Kashmiri's are even looked down upon within the wider Pakistani community. As they are generally considered very backward and are known fro their honour killings, uneducated and high crime in their community. such as scamming ect. they are also quite jungly as somone has menioned and seem like they come from gypsies or something like that.

They are also known for being more conservative with their religious views. Many of these people only act this aggressive because theres so many of them in their little areas.

I suppose these people come from war torn areas in Kashmir hence this has made them more aggressive and have more hatred. for non Muslims.

Most pakistani muslims in the uk like 80% are kashmiri. this was due to the dam disaster in kashmir where the british were responsible fro this disaster and had a legal obligation to give kashmiris reidency in the uk back in the 60;s

what you have just said is 100% true. And the reason why Sikh girls fall for them is because some of their looks, with their lighter skin and green eyes; nothing else. In my opinion most of them are ugly, even Sikh people are lighter than some of them. I find it amusing how they can be inbred and come out good looking

Actually, they're not Kashmiri. They call themselves Kashmiri but they're not.

Not even a tiny 0.1% of them is actually Kashmiri.

Their language is exactly the same as the pahadi Punjabi the khatri Sikhs in Delhi speak but they now call it Kashmiri now they've completely re-invented themselves.

Partition did that. It gave alot of lower people the chance to completely re-invent their identities.

Well said Legal Singh Veerji. These Mirpuri's speak a dialect of Punjabi but they only call themselves Kashmiri as Mirpur falls within the state of Kashmir in modern day Pakistan as a result of Maharajah Ranjit Singh's rule over their ancestors originally and then Mirpur coming under the Dogra's rule of Kashmir. These Mirpuri Jatts were seen as janglee and uneducated by high society Muslims in Lahore but when these Jatt villages were flooded to make way for the Mangal Dam all these Mirpuri's suddenly made their way abroad. Even the castes these Mirpuri Muslims mainly belong to give them away as Punjabi's as they are mostly Jatt and also Rajput, Gujjar, Arains and Butts which are overwhelmingly Punjabi castes in Pakistan that are despised as low caste Hindu converts by the Qureshi and Mughal castes. The reason these Hindu converts to Islam look a bit lighter is that in their bloodlines you will find multiple rape victims from the Greek armies of Alexander the Great as well as all the Muslim soldiers from Arabia that their female ancestors were repeatedly raped by whilst they were still Hindu. But from the time of Aurangzeb the Jatts, Rajputs, Gujjars, Arains and Butts (Muslim Pandit Bhatts) were totally brutalised into timidly surrendering into Islam whereas the Sikh Panth bravely resisted Muslim oppression. Don't forget that one of the criminal masterminds behind Pakistan's creation, the Muslim Brahmin Muhammad Alama Iqbal, was one of these Mirpuri Punjabi's. Liaquat Ali Khan the Muslim Jatt who was the 1st Prime Minister of Pakistan also had a huge rule in helping send his tribe's clansmen from Mirpur out into the West in order to pimp, rape and groom the world into the hands of Muslim domination.