Gay Sikh Twitter Account An Anti-Sikh Conspriacy Against Sikhism?

genie

https://twitter.com/Gaysikh

check this account, and see how this individual is trying to promote gayism amoung the worldwide Sikh community on twitter. And even promoting other Sikhs to become gays. You can read how some so called Sikhs are all for gayness and want to "come out".

Already Sikh community is targetted by many anti-sikh forces trying to undermine the faith and next generation (from pedo muslim grooming gangs and extremists, western culterial atheist secularist extremists, hindu indian rss shiva sena extremists, ravidassia secterian extremists) and now you have these gays who are trying to confuse the next generation.

Where there is a high population of gays the birthrate of that nation and community goes down. This is why the west has promoted gays and removed the ban from homosexuality whereas if you look at nations like russia they have banned most homosexual promotion activity because they have a declining birth rate which threatens their future workforce and population.

So should sikhs keep quite and allow these people destroy our faith and community overtly and covertly or should we stand up against it?

Not necessarily a conspiracy; there might really be gays born into Sikh families who are terrfied of coming out...

...and before anyone tries to be clever, no, I'm not one of them, and this isn't a cry for help. :lol2:

you might be you never know lol

Lets face it Gayism is a sexual perversion an abnormal human sexuality like pedophila, beastiality, necrophila,etc. There is no "gay gene" as many gays will try and suggest they were born gay. We can read stories of supposed gay men and lesbian women becoming straight marrying and having sex and havings kids during the course of their lifetime and similarly we can read stories of people who were straight then become gay or lesbian.

Thus proving its a temporal sexuality, it can be changed with social and psychological conditioning. What promotion of gayism does it makes it acceptable to be in the homosexual thinking mentality. And to entrench that leftist liberal thinking in our generations is a very dangerous thing. Just look at the mess western white society is in and how increasingly the whites who do not agree with homosexuality are turning to islam in their droves.

you might be you never know lol

Lets face it Gayism is a sexual perversion an abnormal human sexuality like pedophila, beastiality, necrophila,etc. There is no "gay gene" as many gays will try and suggest they were born gay. We can read stories of supposed gay men and lesbian women becoming straight marrying and having sex and havings kids during the course of their lifetime and similarly we can read stories of people who were straight then become gay or lesbian.

Thus proving its a temporal sexuality, it can be changed with social and psychological conditioning. What promotion of gayism does it makes it acceptable to be in the homosexual thinking mentality. And to entrench that leftist liberal thinking in our generations is a very dangerous thing. Just look at the mess western white society is in and how increasingly the whites who do not agree with homosexuality are turning to islam in their droves.

I completely disagree with everything you've stated above. You're implication is that sexual orientation is a choice. What individual would make the choice to be queer knowing the extreme difficulty and discrimination they would surely encounter from their own families, friends and society? If you do believe it’s a choice at what point in your life did you make the conscious decision to be straight? Or did you just end up the way you are without really making a decision, were you simply born that way? Could it not be the same for homosexuals?

With regards to you reference to changing sexual orientation with psychological therapy, more specifically "conversion/reparative therapy", it doesn't work. The oldest and largest Christian ministry dealing with faith and homosexual conversion (Exodus International) recently (2013) disbanded and it's cheif Alan Chambers issued an apology to members of the LGBTQ community for the psychological damage and hurt they caused. It is not a mental disorder like schizophrenia, the APA (American Psychological Association) has done studies on this exact issue and participants continue to report same-sex attraction and no greater attraction to the opposite sex.

Everyone has their own opinion but I don't think Western society is in any more/less of a mess than eastern society, I'm not sure what evidence you have to support that claim. If you're implying this mess is somehow connected to homosexuality I would argue (although I don't have any data) that there is a similar distribution of individuals with "abnormal human sexuality" in the eastern hemisphere.

Why would people flock to Islam because they are adamantly against homosexuality? They could go towards any religion (including Sikhism) as pretty much every religious denomination denounces homosexual behaviour. I'm not quite sure how and from where you got that piece of information.

Every individual in this community and on this planet is free to express themselves and have their own beliefs and frankly I don't care if you are for or against it, what I do care about is making comments which are intelligent and well-thought out (whether for or against). What I do care about is treating every human on this planet with respect regardless of their sexual orientation and from your comment it does seem as though you consider homosexuals as inferior and perhaps sub-human and not worthy of the same rights as you and I.

This so-called 'gay Sikh', how much of a Sikh is he in the first place? Nowadays people think just being born into a supposedly Sikh (i.e. typical Panjabi) family automatically makes you a Sikh, but this couldn't be further from the truth. Sikhi must be earned, it cannot be inherited. And a true Sikh would realise that homosexuality is not compatible with a Gursikhi jeevan.

I have no problem with gay/straight/bisexual people, they are free to do as they please. But I do have an issue with those who try to twist Sikh teachings and Gurbani to suit their own agenda.

The Twitter account holder wrote "if it was condemned, it'd also be in the bani, but there's no reference at all", firstly just look at the way he referred to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, he calls Guru Ji "the bani". It makes me wonder, he is making a song and dance about being a 'gay Sikh' but how in tune is he with the message of Gurbani and Sikhi, if he cannot even refer to Guru Ji in the correct, respectful manner.

Also, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is not a rule book which contains edicts on all the topics under the sun. Gurbani teaches us how we should live our life, and forms the basis of our Rehat Marayada which clearly states that "A Sikh man and woman should enter wedlock without giving thought to the prospective spouse's caste and descent." There is no mention of a Sikh woman and woman entering wedlock, or a Sikh man and man entering wedlock- just a Sikh woman with a Sikh man.

The only relationship permitted is that between a Sikh man and woman, which would be solemnized via an Anand Karaj. The Anand Karaj is the starting point of a grisht jeevan. If your relationship/marriage cannot be solemnized via an Anand Karaj, then it is not recognised by Guru Ji, and the last time I checked, homosexuals were not permitted to have an Anand Karaj in a Gurdwara.

SGGS Rehat Marayada isn't followed by every Sikh out there. So using SGGS Rehit as a source might be useless in this case.

Sikhism is the most tolerant faith doesnt say nothing in gurbani to homosexuals or pedophiles or any abnormal sexuality that someone may have, people are just guided to overcome their kaam (lust) and get onto the path that waheguru has given them. However you have these devious people who are trying to undermine all religions by promoting abnormal human sexuality among the communities so that they may think its ok to become a gay or a lesbian.

Already we see higher cases of divorces and women waiting until their in their 30s before marrying by then they are used goods and most heterosexual guy dont really wants a woman who cant have children quick or puts her own career and desires before her faith. Now if that woman was to become a lesbian because now its acceptable it further decreases the population stock that Sikhs have to breed with in the generations to come. This is why I see it as a deep rooted conspiracy by leftist govt aligned dangerous individuals

Also the gay agenda that some dangerous gay extremists have on twitter and other social media platforms is trying to start a fight with a faith Sikhism that is very tolerant of gays whereas abhramic faiths like Christian and islam say you will be cast into hell for your gayness. Why not start a twitter account for gay muslims? or gay hindu's? or gay christians. Why the fixation and continued attacks on the younger generations of Sikhs by these gay extremists?

Sikhism is the most tolerant faith doesnt say nothing in gurbani to homosexuals or pedophiles or any abnormal sexuality that someone may have, people are just guided to overcome their kaam (lust) and get onto the path that waheguru has given them. However you have these devious people who are trying to undermine all religions by promoting abnormal human sexuality among the communities so that they may think its ok to become a gay or a lesbian.

Already we see higher cases of divorces and women waiting until their in their 30s before marrying by then they are used goods and most heterosexual guy dont really wants a woman who cant have children quick or puts her own career and desires before her faith. Now if that woman was to become a lesbian because now its acceptable it further decreases the population stock that Sikhs have to breed with in the generations to come. This is why I see it as a deep rooted conspiracy by leftist govt aligned dangerous individuals

Also the gay agenda that some dangerous gay extremists have on twitter and other social media platforms is trying to start a fight with a faith Sikhism that is very tolerant of gays whereas abhramic faiths like Christian and islam say you will be cast into hell for your gayness. Why not start a twitter account for gay muslims? or gay hindu's? or gay christians. Why the fixation and continued attacks on the younger generations of Sikhs by these gay extremists?

There's a movement within the Gay community to claim every great person from history as being gay. If the historic person was unmarried then they claim he must have been gay and if he had a wife and kids then he must have been bisexual. It's a win-win situation for gays as no one can ever prove for certain that someone was or was not gay in history. This so-called rumour was started by some Gay Asian guy in the early 90s.

Homosexuality is a form of kaam. It is wanting something that is forbidden. You can call it love but then someone who is a pedophile could say that he also was born that way so if according to the gay sikh fool when defending his perversion, God is perfect then why can it be wrong?

This is not about Sikh faith this is about cultural differences and Homophobia.

People, the world is changing, either accept it and move on or just keep crying because you not going to make a difference.