Gay Sikh Twitter Account An Anti-Sikh Conspriacy Against Sikhism?

genie

Homo sexuality is the child of mis-imprinting. Just as a duck follows the first moving object it witnesses on being born (even an orange balloon in experiments) so too will gays follow the first masculine-feminine attributes they see. Naturally they will mate with the opposite sex but most often in gay households the mother is more dominant than the father. Thus the masculine-feminine role is reversed. The male, via a gay perspective, is feminine and the female masuline. And if you think this has happened to me than no it hasn't. Please read 'The Human Zoo' for the full explanation. This can be one of the 3HO genuises, anyone considered that yet?

True, I've read gays claiming that even Jesus as gay with John. If they want to justify their lifestyle they should do it on it's own merit. They should not lie and try to distort history and religion.

Far out I didn't know they had homosexual extremists. How many do we face????

Homo sexuality is the child of mis-imprinting. Just as a duck follows the first moving object it witnesses on being born (even an orange balloon in experiments) so too will gays follow the first masculine-feminine attributes they see. Naturally they will mate with the opposite sex but most often in gay households the mother is more dominant than the father. Thus the masculine-feminine role is reversed. The male, via a gay perspective, is feminine and the female masuline. And if you think this has happened to me than no it hasn't. Please read 'The Human Zoo' for the full explanation. This can be one of the 3HO genuises, anyone considered that yet?

Far out I didn't know they had homosexual extremists. How many do we face????

That is quite interesting! Also there is alot of evidence that pedophilia is a learned and taught behavior that it was the acceptable activity within a social circle or society and now in modern western society it isnt even though its still acceptable in most islamic cultured nations as it isnt a crime nor a sin for them. Also it is well known if a child is abused by an adult during early childhood ie sexually engaged they are far more liable to become an abuser of child when he/she grows up because its a norm for them. It is still a human sexuality like homosexuality these are all learned and taught behaviors through experiences in life. Also different chemicals in the brain especially during childhood change the course of how a child develops and thinks.

So all these homosexual extremists pretending to be Sikh and promoting gayism among Sikhs need strong counter action against them particularly if they getting vulnerable and impressionable Sikh kids to "come out" ruining their and their families lives in the process. They are like the muslim paedo rape gang preachers who try to convert people to their way of life/ideology.

That is quite interesting! Also there is alot of evidence that pedophilia is a learned and taught behavior that it was the acceptable activity within a social circle or society and now in modern western society it isnt even though its still acceptable in most islamic cultured nations as it isnt a crime nor a sin for them. Also it is well known if a child is abused by an adult during early childhood ie sexually engaged they are far more liable to become an abuser of child when he/she grows up because its a norm for them. It is still a human sexuality like homosexuality these are all learned and taught behaviors through experiences in life. Also different chemicals in the brain especially during childhood change the course of how a child develops and thinks.

So all these homosexual extremists pretending to be Sikh and promoting gayism among Sikhs need strong counter action against them particularly if they getting vulnerable and impressionable Sikh kids to "come out" ruining their and their families lives in the process. They are like the muslim paedo rape gang preachers who try to convert people to their way of life/ideology.

I've been reading your posts and you keep banging your head with this single statement regarding Homosexuality is same as Paedophilia.

How is this identical?

Homosexuality is a relationship between two consenting adults of the same sex.

Paedophilia - Sex with a person, who is under the age of consent.

How is this the same?

If homosexuals are not accepted within the SIkh faith, then it's natural for a person to find a different faith to reach their goal.

It's not like Sikh faith is any different to any other religion out there, they are all same.

We need to stop being hippies about this issue and not give into political correctness, but at the same time remain objective and cool minded or no one will listen.

Its hard when you realize you are more than just a best friend for your friend.

:excited: :l: :huh2: :glomp: :omgomg: :harmonies: :yeehaw: :happytyper: :chairspin: :trolleyfun:

just a heads up for Sikhs to see whats going on and consequences and disasters awaiting Sikh generations in the near future.

They target the youth because the youth are young impressionable and easy to manipulate. Keep your youth strong and they will grow to be stronger better Sikhs way from bad practices that leads them astray from norms of Sikh society.

Waheguru helps those who helps themselves if Sikhs are not willing to lift a finger to uplift their people from the negative things in society then Waheguru will not help the Sikhs as a community or in their personal lives and situations.

just a heads up for Sikhs to see whats going on and consequences and disasters awaiting Sikh generations in the near future.

They target the youth because the youth are young impressionable and easy to manipulate. Keep your youth strong and they will grow to be stronger better Sikhs way from bad practices that leads them astray from norms of Sikh society.

Waheguru helps those who helps themselves if Sikhs are not willing to lift a finger to uplift their people from the negative things in society then Waheguru will not help the Sikhs as a community or in their personal lives and situations.

Whenever we lift a finger our own hand rebels.

If you know what I mean.

If homosexuals are not accepted within the SIkh faith, then it's natural for a person to find a different faith to reach their goal.

It's not like Sikh faith is any different to any other religion out there, they are all same.

Even Indira Gandhi is welcome into Sikhi, well not this life time because she got the axe. Your statements are purposely loaded to get an emotional reaction from others. This type of manipulation is more harmful than chasing after sexuality. I know that Punjabi culture encourages manipulation (being chalak), but Sikhi does not stand for it.

It is obvious you do not have the knowledge on ALL religions to make such bold statements and once again you are being chalak. Sometimes we need to think on our feet and not follow elders in our lives. :biggrin2: