Gay Sikh Twitter Account An Anti-Sikh Conspriacy Against Sikhism?

genie

Thanks for sharing this video. Once thing to note and reflect on Sant Jee's bachans is that one's opinion is largely influenced by the media television they are exposed to. In the west where most of these homosexual supporting Sikhs are living, they are exposed from a very young age to tv shows which influenced them to be open minded about homosexual acts and think of it as being 'normal'. As one can see 1 or 2 here are either supportive of homosexuality or while many are here are half way there by saying we support them but we don't support gay Anand Karaj. Once a person is supportive of the homosexual act as being "okay", then it doesn't take a giant leap for them to also be okay with homosexuals having an Anand karaj. Once this perverted act is supported, that will open a whole can of worms to other perversian that we would rather not have. Sikhi is a moralistic way of life, you cannot practice every sin and perversion under the blue sky and say you are following Guru Jee's teachings.

Because of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Khalsa, Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji Khalsa picked Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa as Jathedar and he drove home the Dharam Yudh Morcha. Because of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Khalsa today we have learned Gurmukhs that are teaching proper pronunciation of Gurbani to countless youths all around the world.

It seem for some reason you have taken my comment about random sants to mean these sants in particular and have taken my view that people should ask more questions then relying on sants for intepretation/translation of bani as offensive, this is a difference of opinion it makes absolutely no difference whether you believe my opinion to be right or your own!

You cannot even be the dust under Sant ji's feet. Sant ji went from village to village teaching sangat to only bow to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj as Guru. Sant ji discussed with Hindu Sadhus, Udhasis, Nirmale, among others and brought them to Gurmat; to Satguru's feet. Countless Sikhs took Amrit after listening to his Katha of Gurbani. Ever heard of Shaheed Jathedar Bhai Gurdev Singh Ji Kaunke? Sant ji through the blessing of Satguru transferred normal Sikhs into Saint Soldiers.

Again you seem to alude to Sant Jarnail singh someone who i have utmost respect for and again you seem to have a problem with me reading and listening to my own sikhi rather than yours

Sant ji brought a Brahmin to his knees who challenged Sant ji on doing Katha on just IK Onkar. The Katha went on for weeks and there was no end in sight. The Brahmin's ego was destroyed.

Before you run your mouth on Sant ji, go to your local university and close it down as you don't need learned invdividuals. Yet you hang your worldly degree proudly in a frame for all to see. This is how pathetic you are. Just because Satguru did not give Baba Deep Singh ji Khalsa a piece of paper certifying him does not mean we don't have a formal system to learn Gurbani. Again you really show how big of a imbecile you are.

And to add the icing to the imbecile cake. If we don't need to listen to Gurmukhs, then you can't call those who use Sikhi as a tool for terrorism bad. For their interpretation is just as correct as your stupidity. No benchmark means everything goes. So next time Sikhs are called terrorist because of 1985 air india bombing, you have to agree that was Sikhi.

I really enjoying showing how stupid you urban Sikhs are.

again you seem to be hurt by my comments which were not AIMED AT SANT JI but more at random "sants" and "baba". Please re read my statements if you really have a problem and if you feel that i have disrespected sant ji then you should do more than just shout abuse at me infact you should send me a PM and teach me a lesson lets see the soldier part of your saint soldier in action. Again how do you judge if someone is a gurmukh im all for listening to people who know more than us just that there are a lot of fake people in this world i would rather trust my own judgement. again i reitirate please send me a PM if you strictly want to engage in throwing out child like comments.

i used to think that it war not good to do homosex but. Now i think it is ok. I think i have been got to by media and the govt rules. It is mor mor accepted. So we end ups acceptin and acceptin mor mor? Does anyone else feel this happened and now its ok. And also i met gay singh and he was cool.

i used to think that it war not good to do homosex but. Now i think it is ok. I think i have been got to by media and the govt rules. It is mor mor accepted. So we end ups acceptin and acceptin mor mor? Does anyone else feel this happened and now its ok. And also i met gay singh and he was cool.

Lol never fails to get a smile

Singhs need to not be homophobic! Gays are our brothers too!

Disagreement with homosexuality does not amount to being "homophobic". No matter how unpopular it may sound by today's media driven culture, but it must be said Gurmat does not agree with acts homosexuality, beastiality, pedophilia, incest etc. Sexuality must only be practiced within the bounds of marriage between man and woman.

Because you disagree with a man doesn't mean he is not your brother.

How do you his Bhagti is not greater than yours just because you've married a woman?

If you disagree with homosexuality then fine, but don't discriminate or prejudice them as that is equally not gurmat. Live and let live

I dont know what beastality, paedophilia have got to do with this thread ( you should start a separate thread if you want to discuss them)

Disagreement with homosexuality does not amount to being "homophobic". No matter how unpopular it may sound by today's media driven culture, but it must be said Gurmat does not agree with acts homosexuality, beastiality, pedophilia, incest etc. Sexuality must only be practiced within the bounds of marriage between man and woman.

Because you disagree with a man doesn't mean he is not your brother.

How do you his Bhagti is not greater than yours just because you've married a woman?

If you disagree with homosexuality then fine, but don't discriminate or prejudice them as that is equally not gurmat. Live and let live

I dont know what beastality, paedophilia have got to do with this thread ( you should start a separate thread if you want to discuss them)

I never said he is not my brother. All of humanity is my brothers and sisters. But being brother and sister does not mean we should support a lifestyle which is against Sikh principles. Marriage in Sikhi can only happen between man and woman. Having sexual relations outside of the bond of marriage is a Kurahit for a Sikh. Standing up for Sikh principles does not amount to discrimination or phobia.