Gay Sikh Twitter Account An Anti-Sikh Conspriacy Against Sikhism?

genie

again you seem to be hurt by my comments which were not AIMED AT SANT JI but more at random "sants" and "baba". Please re read my statements if you really have a problem and if you feel that i have disrespected sant ji then you should do more than just shout abuse at me infact you should send me a PM and teach me a lesson lets see the soldier part of your saint soldier in action. Again how do you judge if someone is a gurmukh im all for listening to people who know more than us just that there are a lot of fake people in this world i would rather trust my own judgement. again i reitirate please send me a PM if you strictly want to engage in throwing out child like comments.

I hit two birds with one stone. First you did slander Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji and you got a proper response. Second think back to a thread where you instulted me; something to do with non-Punjabis dating Punjabi Sikhs. Ring a bell.....lol I did not have foam coming out of my mouth as you have now. So it really shows how you urban Sikhs want to dish it out and forget about it, but can't take the heat.

Don't start something and others will be respectful............But I do like how you tried to hide your madness throughout the post, but just couldn't control yourself at the end. :strong: :biggrin2:

LOL you know what i wrote quite a harsh reply to you before i edited this i clicked on your profile and saw that your still a university boy, chal well i think we shall leave it at that if you HONESTLY think that i slandered baba ji then you should be doing more than insulting me singh, sikhs are fearless and never put up with anyone bad mouthing our gursikhs i for one wouldnt let it stand.. Good luck with the exams little bhaji may they bestow more worldly knowledge onto your young shoulders.

LOL you know what i wrote quite a harsh reply to you before i edited this i clicked on your profile and saw that your still a university boy, chal well i think we shall leave it at that if you HONESTLY think that i slandered baba ji then you should be doing more than insulting me singh, sikhs are fearless and never put up with anyone bad mouthing our gursikhs i for one wouldnt let it stand.. Good luck with the exams little bhaji may they bestow more worldly knowledge onto your young shoulders.

That's the difference from those who have spent time with Gurmukhs and I guess you did not understand the demonstration I just put on. So what did you achieve by slandering me a manmukh? What will a person achieve by slandering a Gurmukh? Fearlessness requires to be free from the passion of anger. Otherwise it is just a front to cover up the insecurities of the person.

sorry what is the difference? please expand on your point....

I didnt slander you a manmukh you are a manmukh in the same way i am comfortable admitting i am a manmukh(obviously trying to be a gurmukh) if you think your a gurmukh then thats a different case then im slandering your opinion of yourself not what you actually are. If this conversation proves anything its that we are both NOT gurmukhs yet. a Gurmukh is someone like sant baba gurbachan singh who epitomises all that is sikh in every word and action can you truly call yourself the same?

Basically we're all homos in one way or another; they're homosexuals and we're all homosapiens (including gays), so we should all just get along. I was going to say we should all "rub up together" but I don't think that turn of phrase would be suitable in this particular situation. :giggle:

how about a group hug instead :)

So it really shows how you urban Sikhs want to dish it out and forget about it, but can't take the heat.

Who says urban Sikhs cant take the heat?! More stress in the urban jungle than in the pinds!

I never said he is not my brother. All of humanity is my brothers and sisters. But being brother and sister does not mean we should support a lifestyle which is against Sikh principles. Marriage in Sikhi can only happen between man and woman. Having sexual relations outside of the bond of marriage is a Kurahit for a Sikh. Standing up for Sikh principles does not amount to discrimination or phobia.

Very good point. Hippy liberals will try to guilt trip weak minded Sikhs into saying "HUR SO IF YEW ARE AGENST GAY ANAND KARAJ U R HOMOPHOBEE HEE HEE". I've seen some of the arguments and that is what it looks like to me lol

We need to be logical and consistent, even if it's a few of us. This thread is good because it gets out to A LOT of different kinds of Sikhs. The more and more we take a stand, the more people will be made aware of what Gurmat is and why Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib said no to gay Anand Karaj.