Was Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale A Congress Agent?

Guest singh123

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

To label Sant Jarnail Singh Ji as a congressi is betraying Santji and his mission, this is done to try to take away the love the Sangat has for Sant ji, this is what the nangs do by saying why did Santji stay in Sri Harmandir Sahib etc?

There is a subtle campaign going on the make Santji into a uneducated and normal person by a section of our community for whatever reasons.

Sant ji only stood against the akalis and sgpc due to the reasons we see today them 2 organisations have no gurmat or principles of Sikhi. When Sant ji fought the sgpc elections it was on the manifesto of best person for SIKHI ie the best person for the job may he be akali or congressi.

As for the sadh longowal he betrayed the quam when he took oath to fight for the Dharam Yudh Morcha and betrayed the Quam when he and the rest of the socalled akalis left Sri Harmandir Sahib and walkout over the dead bodies of the Sangat then shock hands with the tyrant rajiv Gandhi the killer of 1000s of Sikhs.

The singhs who killed longowal were Gursikhs Shaheed Bhai Jarnail Singh Halwara and Bhai Gian Singh (alive) this was done under the Command of the Panj Member Panthic Committee.

nail on head..........

Some people also think that Badal had Langowal killed because he was the biggest hurdle for Badal's supremacy of the Akali Dal. The old Akali Dal was still to some extent a party based on seniority and quality of leadership but now the party has taken a dynastic turn where you will only get MLA or MP ticket if your father was MLA or MP or in the case of leadership itself, Sukhbir literally inherited the party leadership from his father otherwise Sukhbir has no quality of his own that would make him worthy of leadership position. This once great Sikh party has turned into the private property of the Badal family. Tohra was the last big Akali leader who was able to challenge Badal's supremacy of the Akali Dal, but after he died Badal has become unchallengeable

Manpreet tried but failed miserably to defeat his uncle and cousin. Manpreet foolishly tried to make an alliance with the failed communists. He should have rather tried to make an alliance with the Panthic parties and Singhs, perhaps he could have gotten somewhere.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

To label Sant Jarnail Singh Ji as a congressi is betraying Santji and his mission, this is done to try to take away the love the Sangat has for Sant ji,

Agreed Veerji. Anyone that doubts Sant Ji's sincere 100% commitment to Sikhi is ignorant of the true facts. Sant Ji never once asked for Khalistan and opposed the murder of innocents, yet that was the propaganda Congress spread in order to win Hindutva votes.

this is what the nangs do by saying why did Santji stay in Sri Harmandir Sahib etc?

Don't forget these Nangs look up to Santa Sin and Poohla Sin and these alcohol and bhang addicted Nangs had also earlier wanted and fought for the restoration of Hindu Mahants at Sri Harmandir Sahib in the 1920's!

There is a subtle campaign going on the make Santji into a uneducated and normal person by a section of our community for whatever reasons.

I don't think it can succeed. However, we must be careful not to assume or assert that every political calculation made by Sant Ji was correct as the events of 1977-1997 clearly show that Congress "won" in their Genocide plan.

Sant ji only stood against the akalis and sgpc due to the reasons we see today them 2 organisations have no gurmat or principles of Sikhi.

As Jonny101 Veerji rightly stated, the Akali's who framed the Anandpur Sahib resolution (before Sant Ji was even on the scene) cannot be compared to today's Badal Dal. Jonny101 Veerji also rightly pointed out that Badal shed no tears when Sant Longowal was killed, however the murder of Longowal Ji was a 100% Congress Black Cats operation in which Badal (who was not as corrupt then) had no part (as far as I believe).

When Sant ji fought the sgpc elections it was on the manifesto of best person for SIKHI ie the best person for the job may he be akali or congressi.

Agreed. Just because someone is Congressi it does not disqualify them from being a sincere Sikh in contesting SGPC elections. However, open support of Congress (so that Indira could regain power) in the 1980 general elections by Damdami Taksal is what many Gursikhs object to. And this is why the Congressi agent label is thrown against Sant Ji. Particularly given that Gurbachana of the Nirankari's had killed 13 Gursikhs on behalf of Congress, for Congress to be supported by Damdami Taksal in 1980 general elections was truly unfortunate. Regardless of players in Damdami Taksal wrongly advising Sant Ji to back Congress in 1980, the more Sant Ji realised what Indira Gandhi's true intentions were the more Sant Ji realised that Congress was the biggest enemy rather than the Akali Dal. And so it proved by June 1984, Sant Ji was public enemy number 1 for Indira Gandhi (even though Congress were the only winners in the period 1977-1997).

As for the sadh longowal he betrayed the quam

Here, I totally disagree with your comment. You've been fed lies and propaganda. Longowal was called Sant by the people. He wasn't entrusted Damdama Sahib for nothing. His dedication to the Panth was 100% sincere and he never betrayed the Qaum. If you think foreseeing the Genocide of the Sikh Panth and wishing to save the lives of 150,000 innocent Sikh naujawaan was betrayal then that's down to you.

when he took oath to fight for the Dharam Yudh Morcha

Who led the campaign for civil disobedience prior to Sant ji?

Therein also lies your answer to the accusation that he was anti-Sikh.

and betrayed the Quam when he and the rest of the socalled akalis left Sri Harmandir Sahib

Wrong Congress information used to discredit the Anandpur Sahib Resolution Akali's. They were told it was for negotiation to resolve the encirclement of Sri Harmandir Sahib by Brar's cowards. The Akali leadership saw what was on the horizon if the situation was not resolved peacefully. They knew that Sant Ji and our naujawaan would be made shaheed as the first step in the planned Genocide of the Sikh Qaum by Congress.

and walkout over the dead bodies of the Sangat

Propaganda (infiltrated by Congress) into our mindset ... just like how some Sikhs have begun to think alcohol is part of our culture.

then shock hands with the tyrant rajiv Gandhi the killer of 1000s of Sikhs.

Sometimes it can be necassary to shake hands with the killer of thousands of Sikhs ... in order to try prevent the death of 150,000 more innocent Sikhs as we clearly saw between 1985-1995. If you could shake hands with a terrorist holding a nuclear bomb ready to kill 150,000 people would u think ... "no let the 150,000 innocents die so long as i keep my oath in tact" or would you do what Gurmat orders and try save the lives of the 150,000? Even if in the process you lose your own life? Longowal was 100% pro-Sikh and gave eveything he could for the Panth.

The singhs who killed longowal were Gursikhs Shaheed Bhai Jarnail Singh Halwara and Bhai Gian Singh (alive) this was done under the Command of the Panj Member Panthic Committee.

False information yet again. Bhai Jarnail Singh Halwara is a legendary shaheed of the Panth who was falsely implicated by Congress as the one who conveniently "got" away. The murder of Longowal was a 100% Congress Black Cats operation with the added bonus for Congress that by falsely associating a sincere Gursikh like Shaheed Bhai Jarnail Singh Halwara with it, they had another convenient excuse to eliminate Bhai Jarnail Singh Halwara whilst proceeding with the Genocide of Sikhs by claiming that Sikhs rejected the ceasefire (accord) themselves and so it was open season on killing innocent Sikhs in the planned Genocide by Congress.

Air India 182 bombing was done by Congress. The so-called Sikhs that claimed responsiblity for planning it with their Congress minders have been openly exposed as frauds who had nothing to do with it but claimed responsiblity in order to discredit the Sikh Panth. When there were 10,000 Congress-paid Hindu+Muslim killers who set Sikhs alight in Delhi do you think any true Gursikh would target Sant Longowal who led the civil disobedience campaign (before Sant Ji was involved) before taking care of Rajiv Gandhi and the other Delhi murderers? The answer is obvious. Don't let yourself be swayed by Congress lies dressed up as so-called pro-Panthic information. Because that's exactly the equation Zail Sin employed in 1980 through his Damdami Taksal friends at the time to weaken Sant Longowal and the Akali demand for implementation of Anandpur Sahib resolution.

VJKK VJKF

Guest singh1894

vaheguru

isingh1699 paji i cant spell it out for you. You seem to have a soft spot for the akalis and are portraying Santji and the Damdami Taksaal as people who caused the blood shed who didnt know what was going to happen Santji know exactly what was going to happen he didnot shy away from the battle, u can justify anything and we can go around in circles, the truth is there for everyone to see.

Santji in one of his last speeches said

'if the Indian Government invaded the Sri Darbar Sahib complex, the foundation stone of Khalistan will have been laid.' :)

thousands and thousands of Gursikhs gave shaheedi for the goal and still are. I for one cant turn my back on thier Shaheedi

Fact Santji and the Singhs/Singhnia fought for sikhi and stood up against injustice. the Akalis betrayed the Sikhs

longowala was a coward and by saying he was a man of vision and foresaw the holocaust and wanted to avoid it is just closing your eyes to the truth , it was going to happen it was Vahegurus hukam that Santji would lead the struggle of liberation.

i can go on and on point by point but i think i would waste my time.

Bhai Jarnail Singh Halwara killed longowala FACT he took responsibility and Bhai Gian Singh Ji is living proof that they killed him and the reasons why.

How can say Damdami Taksaal was employed by the government to weaken the akalis thats a insult to the Santji and Gurujis Taksaal,

Because that's exactly the equation Zail Sin employed in 1980 through his Damdami Taksal friends at the time to weaken Sant Longowal and the Akali demand for implementation of Anandpur Sahib resolution.

Like Santji said longowala is the 14th head of the akalis and he (Santji) is the 14th head of the Taksaal ask them (akalis) how many of their Jathadars gave Shaheedi and i can tell you our Founder is Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji

Some source of inspiration for the Sangat Santji Bachans

"Freedom from slavery is achieved only when a person starts to feel and understand that he would prefer death to life as a slave."

Sant Bhindranwale speech 20/9/1983

There have been many who tried to destroy sikhi, she (indira) will also go(ie. be killed) like them

"The gov't is going to play many games, they will even buy out some of our own to play these games, and then the responsibility falls on you(the panth)....."

Nashey chaddo, Amrit chhako, Gursikh bano (Stop Taking Alcohol/Liquor addictions, if You Respect Guru Granth Sahib Ji & Bhindranwale, Take Amrit, Become True Sikhs)'

"We wish every religion to grow and flourish but we will not tolerate attacks on Sikhi designed to terminate it"

“My mission is to administer Amrit, to explain the meanings of Gurbani and to teach Gurbani to those around me; ... and (to tell people) that a Hindu should be a firm Hindu, a Muslim should be a firm Muslim, and a Sikh should be a firm Sikh”

"I am a slave of the panth. This is not my taksal, by the grace of the Guru and Sant Kartar Singh I was given the seva of running this taksal. This is not my taksal, it was started by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji."

"If I ever become the Jathedar of Akal Takht, SGPC pardan, MLA, MP, or wazir, I will deserve a shoe beating by the Sikh panth."

"Even if it results in my body being cut to small pieces I shall still fight against injustice"

"I am not for or against Khalistan, but if we are given a separate Sikh nation we will not make the same mistake as '1947, we will certainly take it."

"We are not in favor of Khalistan nor are we against it." This is the job of the Center (The Central Government). It is not Bhindranwale's or Longowal's job. The Center should tell us, does it want to keep these turbaned people with it or not?”

"Govt. had labelled me a terrorist. If getting Sikhs to take amrit and stay away from drugs, alcohol, abstain from trimming their hair and beards, defending the honor of our sisters and the spilling blood of the shaheeds is the work of a terrorist then yes I am a terrorist."

"I am not opposed to Khalistan, nor am I for it, I seek only equal rights for Sikhs."

"We have no enmity with Hindus or with a person of any other faith"

'I have declared that if there is someone who drinks while wearing a kirpaan, and you catch him drunk, the punishment I have announced is that you should get him examined by a doctor (to make sure he has been drinking) and then pour kerosene over him and burn him alive. I shall fight your court case. This is regardless of the party affiliation of the person in such a garb doing such a thing. My appeal to all is that no one should drink but this does not apply to the others, it is only for those with the kirpaan. ... If any raagi, sant, mahatma, granthi & even if he is from Bhindranwale (group), who wears a kirpaan and drinks, wherever you find him, blacken his face, put a garland of old shoes around his neck, put him on a donkey and parade him throughout the village.'

“When the time comes for confrontation, don't kill the poor, don't molest the women and don't trouble the old, but don't spare anyone who insults Guru Ji!"

All Sikhs-Pledge: "My head might be cut off, but may I never lose my Sikhi faith."

“Always Be Prepared & Be United Always”

isingh1699 r u from longowal pind???? :p

Haha no Veerji but originally family from southern Ludhiana district which adjoins Fatehgarh Sahib and Sangrur districts in which Longowal + Tohra villages are.

Obviously Longowal village was originally called Kambohwal and is the famous ancestral village of Bhai Mani Singh and Bhai Dayala Ji.

The important thing is that we analyse history fairly rather than with the Congress GOI terrorists accusing the victims of terrorism (Sikhs) of doing terrorism.

Similarly, Sant Ji did not become shaheed for the sake of Congress and nor was Longowal Ji an anti-Sikh traitor as both Sants operated in tandem to get ASR instituted.

Sadly, Congress have put out a lot of anti-Longowal propaganda out there which many 90's born youngsters have believed without question or simple analysis. I personally don't support the 1985 accord but I understand why Longowal signed given what had happened in 1984 and the Genocide of Sikhs Congress had planned.

Haha no Veerji but originally family from southern Ludhiana district which adjoins Fatehgarh Sahib and Sangrur districts in which Longowal + Tohra villages are.

Obviously Longowal village was originally called Kambohwal and is the famous ancestral village of Bhai Mani Singh and Bhai Dayala Ji.

The important thing is that we analyse history fairly rather than with the Congress GOI terrorists accusing the victims of terrorism (Sikhs) be accused of terrorism.

Similarly, Sant Ji did not become shaheed for the sake of Congress and nor was Longowal Ji an anti-Sikh traitor as both Sants operated in tandem to get ASR instituted.

Sadly, Congress have put out a lot of anti-Longowal propaganda out there which many 90's born youngsters have believed without question or simple analysis.

:) daas orignally is not from longowal but daas lives near there in a centre uni called sliet which is named after longwal where daas dad is employed....

BTW carry on debate veerji

Guest Gorge

I would say Yes and No Yes. If George Washington Lost the independence war he would have been called a British Agent. If Sant Jee won then he would be an independent hero.

isingh1699 paji i cant spell it out for you. You seem to have a soft spot for the akalis

Yes Veerji i do not regard the Akali Dal leadership that raised the Anandpur Sahib Resolution (long before DDT got involved) as being anti-Sikh in any way.

and are portraying Santji and the Damdami Taksaal as people who caused the blood shed

Not at all Veerji. I have never said that one bit. I am 100% clear that Indira Gandhi is solely responsible for everything. Read through everything I've written Veerji and you will see that not even 0.01% have I said that we the Sikh Panth are responsible for the Genocide that Congress inflicted upon us. I hope you can kindly retract what you say above Veerji.

who didnt know what was going to happen Santji know exactly what was going to happen he didnot shy away from the battle, u can justify anything and we can go around in circles, the truth is there for everyone to see.

Exactly, so what exactly was achieved by that course of action? Did the Sikh Panth win between 1977-1997 or did Congress successfully achieve each and every one of their anti-Sikh objectives by getting us to predictably make every move that they wanted us to make?

The answer truly is there for everyone to see. Are we in a stronger position since DDT's involvement with Congress in 1980 or is the Sikh Panth in a worse overall state?

Don't answer me - answer your conscience Veerji by looking at the state of the Qaum nowadays in terms of alcohol, drugs, biraderi, abortion and illiteracy and our Panth's immense suffering in the 20 years between 1977-1997.

Fact Santji and the Singhs/Singhnia fought for sikhi and stood up against injustice. the Akalis betrayed the Sikhs

We all agree that our Panth's Shaheeds deserve the greatest of respect for trying to defend the victims of Indira and Congress, however that does not translate that the Akali's betrayed the Panth. The Akali's who campaigned for Anandpur Sahib resolution and opposed Indira in 1980 general elections (while Damdami Taksal openly supported her in the 1980 elections) did not betray the Sikh in the era before Badal Dal.

longowala was a coward and by saying he was a man of vision and foresaw the holocaust and wanted to avoid it is just closing your eyes to the truth

With respect Veerji, that's very easy for you to say sitting in the West.

Longowal Ji led the campaign of civil disobedience, pushed the Anandpur Sahib Resolution and in the end gave his life for the Panth.

If Longowal Ji was a coward, we need more so-called cowards like that who don't take bribes, who dedicate their life to the Panth, who reinvigorate Damdama Sahib and who honour Bhai Mani Singh's legacy and who uplift various villages in Punjab and are called Sant by the people as a result of their service to the community.

,it was going to happen it was Vahegurus hukam that Santji would lead the struggle of liberation.

Indira Gandhi's attack on Harmadir Sahib was not Hukam and neither was the Genocide of Sikhs

Bhai Jarnail Singh Halwara killed longowala

No he didn't. That's what Congress claimed so that they could eliminate Bhai Jarnail Singh Halwara and continue their well-hatched plan to organise the Genocide of Sikhs by claiming that Sikhs themselves did not agree to the ceasefire (1985 accord).

FACT he took responsibility

No he didn't. Bhai Jarnail Singh Halwara is well known for never taking responsibility for serving justice to the Oppressors of Sikhs. Longowal was not an oppressor of Sikhs. Sant Longowal served the Panth throughout his life in the best way he knew how and that's why lakhs of people turned up at his funeral despite the Congress Black Cats threat attendees would be killed as traitors. Also Halwara pind is in Ludhiana district unlike the Sangrur district (Black Cat pro-Congress) operatives claimed in the book.

and Bhai Gian Singh Ji is living proof that they killed him and the reasons why.

Gian Sin is Congressi paid and the proof of that is that he was released for Longowal's murder but Professor Bhullar is still on death row.

Gian Sin wouldn't kill Rajiv or any of the 10,000 Congress-paid murderers walking around Delhi in 1985 but he could claim to murder Longowal for Congress! So that Congress could implement their plan for the Genocide of Sikhs at the level of murders they did worst between 1985-1995.

How can say Damdami Taksaal was employed by the government to weaken the akalis

When Damdami Taksal campaigned openly for Congress in the 1980 General Elections ... what other conclusion can be drawn other than Zail Sin successfully used DDT for Indira's victory in 1980. Damdami Taksal lost credibility in 1980 given that they campaigned for the party that funded Gurbachana. Only Sant Ji later redeemed the organisation the more he understood that Indira Gandhi was the real enemy rather than the Akali Dal.

thats a insult to the Santji

The openly known and admitted truth with respect to the 1980 general elections is not an insult of Sant Ji but yes it does show that we should never blindly assume that every political calculation made by our Panth's leaders is correct. It also exposes that blindly following DDT is not advised when Dhumma sits at Badal's feet like a servant.

and Gurujis Taksaal,

Badal Dal have no link to the original Babbar Akali's of the 1920's. Just because Guru Sahib initiated missionaries that doesn't mean they can claim a link to today.

Similarly Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj is the father of the entire Khalsa Panth and not just those samparda's which do not follow Akal Takht Rehat Maryada.

Baba Deep Singh Ji is a shaheed that belongs to the whole Panth. DDT never did much to free our Gurdwara's from Hindu Mahants in the 1920's

The bottom line is you believe that everything DDT did between 1977-1997 was correct and somehow strengthened the Panth.

I believe the Panth was systematically weakened in collective strength between 1977-1997 and I believe that Damdami Taksal campaigning for Indira Gandhi's victory in the 1980 general elections disqualifies people like Dhumma from ever mentioning Baba Deep Singh Ji's inspirational name. I wholeheartedly believe that the approach taken by DDT suited Congress perfectly and enabled Congress to accelerate their plans for the Genocide of the Sikh Panth. Sant Ji never asked for Khalistan. Players in the DDT mentioned Khalistan at Zail Sin's prompting in order to weaken the Akali push for Anandpur Sahib Resolution. By painting Sikhs as anti-national separatists and terrorists Congress succeeded in winning the Hindutva vote. Whether DDT did this knowingly or were successfully fooled into taking the positions Congress wanted them to take is debatable but the damage has already been done + we need to learn lessons from history on how to deal with our enemies better politically.

VJKK VJKF