Current Trouble In Punjab

I gotta say this doesn't seem credible to me at all.

I agree with u Aman Ji. What DK (not Hammertime Veer) are alleging is that instead of the usual killers of Sikhs like Gill, Saini and Brar this time round hordes of poor African students (that help the economy of Punjab) are going into Sikh villages and killing all the inhabitants. It's an insult to the true Genocide we have faced + are facing right now today at the hands of drugs, abortion clinics, alcohol, biraderi + derawadi + illiteracy + cancer that maybe DK ought to shift their focus towards nowadays.

It goes without saying that ALL Sikhs should be shastardhari and tyaar bar tyaar at all times as crying wolf when it hasn't happened will leave our people more ill-prepared in the event of anything along the lines of 1947+1984 re-occuring.

I agree with u Aman Ji. What DK (not Hammertime Veer) are saying is that instead of the usual killers of Sikhs like Gill, Saini and Brar this time round hordes of poor African students (that help the economy of Punjab) are going into Sikh villages and killing all the inhabitants. It's an insult to the true Genocide we have faced + are facing right now today at the hands of drugs, abortion clinics, alcohol, biraderi+derwadi as illiteracy + cancer that maybe DK ought to shift their focus towards nowadays.

It goes without saying that ALL Sikhs should be shastardhari and tyaar bar tyaar at all times as crying wolf when it hasn't happened will leave our people more ill-prepared in the event of anything along the lines of 1984-1995 re-occuring.

So are you agreeing with me on the lack of credibility or believing this dal khalsa story? Your post is a little confusing lol.