Current Trouble In Punjab

True say, only problem is that it is a visible minority and the default youth culture, wgile the sikh youth culture seems to be chaning back to sikhi from drugs, women and fighting.

We do need to tackle that (black youth culture) as many are blamed for a few. Pind also needs to crank the rich kids abusing the students, however from Dal Khalsa I have not heard anything about africans. Only hinduvta death squads, made up of I assume hindus and gaddar sikhs (same thing, but look different).

Btw, how r u bro? Started woth a 5-6 yard dastaar now gonna tie full soon. :D

VJKVJF||

PANJAB DEATH SQUADS UPDATE:

* death squads have reached BainsTani Hoshiarpur* 3 days ago , at around 5 pm in the evening , a man was working in the fields near the gym /. kabbadi field ,when 2 cars pulled up to him and 12 men cam pouring out and start to beat the man , but the man after trying to fight back for five minutes started to call for help after he couldn't fight. Once the man yelled for help all the young , body builder men in the gym/kabbadi field, came running to the scene. Right when the young men came the death squad got in their cars and left. The near pinds and have noticed that these death squads dont go deep into the pinds they stay on the outer area of it , they only attack groups of 1 to 3 people.

If only the "sikhs" of panjab followed Guru Dashmesh Pita ji's hukum of being always carrying shastars this wouldn't happen. Imagine these evil dushts trying that to a nihang singh, who normall carry big kirpan all the time, the singh would slice them all up. If you really want to help tell friends and relatives in india to carry a good quality big sword or an axe all times regardless of if they are amritdhari/keshdhari/mona.

One does not need to be a martial arts expert in this situation, if a group like that comes just get your shastar out and go crazy like monster swinging the shastar madly everywhere until they all drop

Please give this advice to dear ones in india and make sure they spread this message!.

My cousin in Pind in Hoshiarpur near Saila said even around there from the new uni where africans and arabians go 20 ppl will come at nighttime to kill someone it's been happening.

edit -

My pind and many others have chowkidars patrolling now like volunteers and thats proly why they moving to kapurthala and jalandhar now.

Hoshiarpur is guarded now.

Now, I'm finding out that people from Jainpur (near nanake) were chasing them and they ended up running through my mama's mukke and it's ruined.

So, legalsingh veerji and everyone else (nothing personal) what happened to SHAME ON U DAL KHALSA FOR BLAMING THE KALAY CHOR.

My nephew even specifically mentioned that it coming from some Lovepreen Uni or w.e that has kalas (the n**** variety) in it.

Wut's good then?

We need chowkidars like 20 years ago, but what happened why the thread die now that you have others confirming it.

Punjab time is coming.

VJKVJF||

Not even one authentic article on the matter from respected Sikh news sources or punjab news sources. Only news from Dal Khalsa UK who are often known to cry wolf to scaremonger people into reacting harshly then wonder no one takes them seriously when nothing of the sort is found and then they further lose credibility.

I remember reading this tweet recently where someone posted RIP to a singh who was alleged to have been killed defending Sikh girls from a pakistani muslim paedo rape gang. Turns out the story/tweet was fake posted by a fool trying to incite trouble where there wasn't one even the west mids police confirmed there was no such case.