Current Trouble In Punjab

What motive would the African students have for attacking someone? It seems to be a made up story. Or maybe there could have been one or two stories but it's too soon to call it a general trend.

Dal Khalsa should do more about inciting people against the abortion doctors and drug dealers in Punjab who are in reality taking human lives and making money from it in the process.

UPDATE: at first when I heard this story I thought as Legal Singh Jee that Dal Khalsa is probably just BSing. But today I was talking to a relative in India and without me saying it, he mentioned to me about these attacks that are being mentioned by DalKhalsa. Then I phoned up another relative and he also confirmed the same thing. They told me some pretty gruesome stories about victims. They mentioned that who ever is attacking do not loot their victim. They attack to hurt or kill their victim, so loot is not a motive. They told me all the same things like the victims being tricked or lured. And when the attackers see the victim all alone, they all attack them with the intention of killing. The attackers always wear black clothing. The police is not doing anything, or should I say silent about the attacks. When I asked who it was they said some say it could be the government since the police is silent, while some believe it is Muslims because there is also a large influx of Muslims in Punjab for the last 10 years. When I asked them if it is Africans, they said they did not hear from anyone saying it was Africans.

So there is some truth in this. Me being a former critic am now a believer.

The influx of migrant labourers (Mostly Hindu but some Muslims) from other states have formed gangs to loot in Punjab, this has been going on for many years. As usual our Punjabi community show complete apathy unless it happens to them. We have seen this with the 84 Genocide and the Police killings, where there is total apathy from most.

I very much doubt its african students doing any attacks sounds too absurd. Society In india is fairly communal...it adheres to a racist and castist hindu brahminwad system. To suggest African students who came to study to punjab of all places from aboard and going around attacking people seems like fantasy to me. Until i see solid hard proof of what dal khalsa uk and others is going on about I am very skeptical on the issue. As for covert hindutva terrorist gangs from else where around india and punjab itself going around killing people for no reason that dont suprise me because hinduism is a mess as is hindu society and we have seen they have no issues carrying out genocides of people who try to fight their corrupt system and governance. As for poor low caste muslim migrants doing the same.... I highly doubt it although I would like to see them not remain in punjab and northern india altogether for demographics sake.

So in conclusion we need hard evidence, ie photo's of victims details, testimony's from relatives/villagers. All this is lacking and this is why no one believes the rumours being spread by loud mouths dal khalsa UK who seem to be online active on the internet and nowhere to be found in real life wheras at least shiv sena (as much as we may abhor them) are able to show themselves on the streets of india and punjab. No units of Dal khalsa cant even be found in the sikh homeland of punjab itself! shameful

As for poor low caste muslim migrants doing the same.... I highly doubt it although I would like to see them not remain in punjab and northern india altogether for demographics sake.

During 84 riots, the thousands of Hindus who were rioting against Sikhs were not Brahmins and Khatris, but mostly poor and illiterate people belonging to low castes. In 1947, when Muslims attacked Sikhs, the man power came mostly from so called low castes. I am not saying low castes are bad, but sadly they can get easily manipulated by higher castes who lead them into riots.

Secondly, if you go to Punjab today, many Muslim Gujjars have migrated to Punjab from J&K. They are a very manly and brave people. Milk being their main source of food(since they are milkmen), they are physically strong too. They are very religious Kattar type Muslims unlike the watered down migrant Muslims from UP/Bihar

I am not saying it is Muslims. Currently no one in Punjab seems to know for sure who these attackers are. Some are saying it is African students, some say Muslims, some say Shiv Sena, some say the government is behind this. But these attacks are happening(according to the people in the Pinds) and they are happening in the rural areas.

^ As far as African students go.....Thats got to be the most un-African looking African I've ever seen. :stupidme:

Seriously now, dal Khalsa should not be confusing kale kachewale with Africans. One's a race of people and the others a colour of underpants.

What seems to be happening now is a repeat of what rural Punjab witnessed under KPS Gill.

You see, India is a very strange country. You have castes and tribes who have long standing occupations. Sons do as fathers did. Some tribes are blacksmiths.....some are painters....others are cooks. You also have criminal tribes. The art of killing is their family occupations. The British called the tribe that go around strangling people thugees. Thats where we get the English word thug from. Another tribe are what are known as the kale kachewale from somewhere in central India. They are expert controtionists and are able to stop their hearts and breaths for long periods much like the mime artists and statue people you see in public squares. They are dark and they only wear dark pants....hence kale kachewale. You don't see them coming...you don't hear them coming. You don't even know they';ve been because by then you're dead. They come in the dead of night and they cover their entire bodies with grease, both to slip through tight gaps and prevent anyone getting a grip. After 1984 the Punjab police used them extensively in rural Punjab, and would pin the blame on robberies by dakus. The M.O is that policemen bring the kale kachewale to the outskirts of a village in their police jeep....tell the kale kachewale who to rob and kill....and then to come back to the rendevouz point to be taken away again. It was obvious the police were involved because every now and then during the middle of the night someone would awaken and scream, awakening the whole village. Miracously, the police would appear within minutes....whereas normally they take 2 days to appear.

Seems to me we're seeing the re-appearance of the kale kachewale.

During 84 riots, the thousands of Hindus who were rioting against Sikhs were not Brahmins and Khatris,

Jonny Veerji many of the organisers supplying the kerosene to kill Sikhs were Khatri's, Jatts, Arora's, Bania's, Brahmins and also Jain factory owners that had corrupt links with Indira Gandhi.

but mostly poor and illiterate people belonging to low castes.

Veerji the Hindu Jatts of Delhi Police and Haryana villages were not poor and illiterate but murdered Sikhs purely due to the criminal nexus they had with Congress and the financial rewards they got from it.

Look up how the Jatt billionaire behind DLF looked after Rajiv Gandhi and how even now in 2013 Priyanka and Rahul are looked after by the Hindu Jatt multi-billion construction company DLF that created Gurgaon.

In 1947, when Muslims attacked Sikhs, the man power came mostly from so called low castes.

Not so in eastern Punjab Jonny Veerji. Remember the census statistics show the Muslims had the highest percentage of upper castes.

The main 5 Muslim castes that fought against Sikhs were all Zamindars mainly Muslim Jatts, Rajputs, Arain-Kamboh-Saini's, Gujjars and Awan-Rajputs

These five Muslim Zamindar castes had a dream that Pakistan would stretch to Delhi where Sikhs would serve these Muslims as slaves.

Luckily the Sikh Panth managed to defend itself in eastern Punjab where our numbers where not too far below the Muslims.

But overall these five Muslim Zamindar castes did exceedingly well out of Partition as they gained a lot more land at the expense of innocent Sikhs killed in Pakistan

These five Muslim Zamindar biraderi's consider themselves higher castes due to their ownership of land but it is only because of their Hindu origins that the Qureshi and Mughal castes consider them as low castes of Hindu's whom the Qureshi's and Mughals enslaved.

I am not saying low castes are bad, but sadly they can get easily manipulated by higher castes who lead them into riots.

Veerji these Muslim Jatts, Rajputs, Arains, Gujjars and Awans commenced and led their planned Genocide against Sikhs in eastern Punjab but only failed because no power on the planet ... not India ... nor America ... nor China ... can match the Sikh Panth one on one in an equal fight with equal weaponry. Obviously the Genocide of Sikhs succeeded in Pakistan where 25% of the Sikh Panth was killed and the remainder ethnically cleansed in Nazi fashion.

Secondly, if you go to Punjab today, many Muslim Gujjars have migrated to Punjab from J&K.

Jonny Veerji the people you refer to are actually Jammu Bakarwals who are related to the Gujjar Zamindars of Pakistan but a peg down in the social order.

They are a very manly and brave people.

The Kashmiri Muslim rebellion against India is primarily led by Kashmiri Muslim Brahmin intellectuals like Mohammad Allama Iqbal. The Gujjars and Bakarwals have stayed out of the fray on that more as their traditional opponents the Mirpuri Muslim Jatts are not likely to give the Bakarwals the 10% reservation in jobs that India gives them. This was as a result of the millions of Hindu Gujjars around Delhi and Rajasthan succeeding in getting backward caste status (despite the fact the fact that a Hindu Gujjar dynasty ruled over India in the past as can be seen in so many Pakistani Punjabi place names). Obviously Badal is now trying to get Jatts backward caste as well even though the Hindu classification of Jatts as Shudra's was hardly relavant in Punjab.

They are very religious Kattar type Muslims unlike the watered down migrant Muslims from UP/Bihar

Not so as explained above Veerji. However the Gujjars of Uttar Pradesh particularly from Barelvi area are very much rabid in their Islam like Punjabi Muslim Gujjars and these are the kattar types that are infiltrating Punjab that I believe you were referring to Veerji.

I am not saying it is Muslims.

True, just because the man on SinghSoorma Veer's video has a shaved upper lip it isn't conclusive that UP Muslims are behind this but it is a big clue.

Jonny Veerji many of the organisers supplying the kerosene to kill Sikhs were Khatri's, Jatts, Arora's, Bania's, Brahmins and also Jain factory owners that had corrupt links with Indira Gandhi. ji the Hindu Jatts of Delhi Police and Haryana villages were not poor and illiterate but murdered Sikhs purely due to the criminal nexus they had with Congress and the financial rewards they got from it. Look up how the Jatt billionaire behind DLF looked after Rajiv Gandhi and how even now in 2013 Priyanka and Rahul are looked after by the Hindu Jatt multi-billion construction company DLF that created Gurgaon.

You misunderstood what I had written. I didn't blame low castes for the riots. But most of the rioters were people who belonged to the so called low castes. The ring leaders were the high castes i.e. Brahmins, Khatris, Hindu Jats, Jains. They would exploit the low castes due to their illiteracy and poverty. For looting rich Sardars in Delhi many low castes got ready to get involved in the anti Sikh riots. This was known to the Sikh militants who right after the riots began planting bombs near areas where many of these rioters came from.

Not so in eastern Punjab Jonny Veerji. Remember the census statistics show the Muslims had the highest percentage of upper castes.

The main 5 Muslim castes that fought against Sikhs were all Zamindars mainly Muslim Jatts, Rajputs, Arain-Kamboh-Saini's, Gujjars and Awan-Rajputs

These five Muslim Zamindar castes had a dream that Pakistan would stretch to Delhi where Sikhs would serve these Muslims as slaves. Luckily the Sikh Panth managed to defend itself in eastern Punjab where our numbers where not too far below the Muslims.

You need to read up on the personal accounts of the survivors. Many Sikh and Hindu bibis who were kidnapped and gang raped were mostly married off to the low caste Muslims i.e. Rakshawalas, Rehdiwalas, poor Muslims.etc.

Veerji these Muslim Jatts, Rajputs, Arains, Gujjars and Awans commenced and led their planned Genocide against Sikhs in eastern Punjab but only failed because no power on the planet ... not India ... nor America ... nor China ... can match the Sikh Panth one on one in an equal fight with equal weaponry. Obviously the Genocide of Sikhs succeeded in Pakistan where 25% of the Sikh Panth was killed and the remainder ethnically cleansed in Nazi fashion.

I don't think the Sikh death toll was 25%. If it was 25%, then that would mean more than 1 million Sikhs died, but that's not accurate. Approximately 45% of the Sikh Panth lived in what is now west Punjab. In that about 2 to 2 1/2 Lakh Sikhs were killed off. About the same amount of Hindus also were killed during partition. Sikhs in east Punjab retaliated and killed about 5 Lakh Muslims. So Sikhs killed double more Muslims than Muslims killed Sikhs. So many Muslims had died at the hands of Sikhs that at the time Muslims and Hindus alike began to blame Sikhs for all the partition violence. Sikhs were used as a scapegoat by both the communities who wiped their hands clean of any crime even though the real perpetrators of the riots were the Muslims. The HIndus lead by Gandhi who were trying to appease the Indian Muslims also happily blamed the Sikhs for all the partition violence and even branded the Sikhs as a "Criminal community" which was exposed by Sirdar Kapoor Singh Jee. Gurbachan Singh Talib wrote his famous book setting the record straight.

Jonny Veerji the people you refer to are actually Jammu Bakarwals who are related to the Gujjar Zamindars of Pakistan but a peg down in the social order.

The Kashmiri Muslim rebellion against India is primarily led by Kashmiri Muslim Brahmin intellectuals like Mohammad Allama Iqbal. The Gujjars and Bakarwals have stayed out of the fray on that more as their traditional opponents the Mirpuri Muslim Jatts are not likely to give the Bakarwals the 10% reservation in jobs that India gives them. This was as a result of the millions of Hindu Gujjars around Delhi and Rajasthan succeeding in getting backward caste status (despite the fact the fact that a Hindu Gujjar dynasty ruled over India in the past as can be seen in so many Pakistani Punjabi place names). Obviously Badal is now trying to get Jatts backward caste as well even though the Hindu classification of Jatts as Shudra's was hardly relavant in Punjab.

Most of the Kashmiri militants are in fact Punjabi Pakistani Muslims. Kashmiri militants are very few. Kashmiris are not a militant fighting ethnicity. Which is why they have always been ruled by others. But right now, they are close to Panthic Singhs and extent their hand in friendship to Sikhs, for that I respect them. The Indian army has done much to terrorize them including fake encounters, raping their women. But Kashmris made the mistake of ethnically cleansing the Pandits from the valley for which I think they should not have done. That was just wrong of them to do. But they were probably incited by the Pakistanis to do so.