** Sant Dhadrianwale Speak-Up ** Question Punjab Politics & Silence Of Leaders - Fake Encounters Admitted By Punjab Police Officer Surjit Singh

Also no one said anything about going to the sword. But it seems like you feeling froggy here and want someone to calm you down. I won`t mind helping you out in this issue you are facing. Let me know if you need a good hard patt on the back for all your hard work protecting your Babas. I think they under appreciate your hard work.

I am pretty calm..the point was trying to make if you think there is an issue, be part of solution instead of whinning its quite simple. Gyani sher singh ji said the same thing, most of khalistani here talks big, whine and complain but when i ask them to go to india and make a difference..they have nothing to say.

Also puratan singhs used to talk less and try their best to do their part- they were also very happy and content all the time as they were always in bhana of akaal purkh and gursikhi is all about celebrating spiritual life and do parchar and rest is left to akaal purkh hakum. I still don't understand what are the complaints? you are already mentioned you are not suggesting to pick up the sword..then what are the complaints about?

Can you please list them in concise manner ?

What things you are not happy with leader- in this case- dhandrianwale- as this thread is about him, and what would you like to see? and what are "you" doing about it to make it happen? are you walking the talk - correct the things you want in punjab or be another typical arm chair critic?

Ok sorry..please go head i am listening but mate you started in your post with your under toning slant/attack ( http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/72215-sant-dhadrianwale-speak-up-question-punjab-politics-silence-of-leaders-fake-encounters-admitted-by-punjab-police-officer-surjit-singh/?p=588162 ) and last bit in post 22....i just responded back with the same tone hoping to ground you little bit..people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stone at others.

from whom veerji????

Why wait 10 years ??

I am already at war with my mind and the 5 chor.

It seems to be a constant battle where I kill and hamper one of the 5 chor and then the other starts to erupt in full force.

My mind sword is forever striking them down one by one but my sword warrior is also tied down with this knotted rope behind me to a wall called maya.

There seems to be instances when the knot loosens and it is usually for those moments when ALL 5 chor demons have been struck down before they erupt again.

I also find that the knot seems to loosen more when I strike that big bad chor called 'Ahankar', but it is also the same demon chor that keeps tricking me and pretending it is down before getting up and surprising me head on !!

This is what gurbani tells me about ''Mann jeeteh Jag jeet''

I have to keep at this constant war whilst going through the world ocean.

:D