Sikh Body Blames Former Dgp Of Conversion

Singh, Mahan

Don't forget that <banned word filter activated> Kaler Kanth, the Maan team, Honey Singh the Sai Baba worshipper etc. Our freakin pracharaks are too damn politically correct thats where the problem lies. Do they really think the Gurus would have purported or supported a pedo and his ideology???

Wish one day soon our Sikhs unite under one party. Imagine one Panthic party under Akaal Takht Sahib with Singhs like Simranjit Singh Mann, Jathedar Ranjit Singh, Bhai Karnail Singh Peer Mohd etc... Wishful thinking perhaps.

Sad to say but we have been divided ever since 1708 with sellouts betraying Banda Singh Bahadur. Even now we can see several such cases amongst hardcore Sikh leaders. I respect Simranjit Singh Mann but he has made some serious blunders regarding unity, he repeated the 'keep politics in family' game and lost quite some support.

I honestly cant see the common sikh be able to do anything worthwhile.

Veerji there is plenty we can do. For a start we can put our money where our mouth is. There's 26,000 members on this site. I'm 100% certain that everyone is enraged that the Muslim murderer Muhammad Azhar Alam (who played such a prominent role in the Sikh Genocide on behalf of Indira Gandhi) is now converting thousands of poor Sikhs to Islam because they are too poor to get cancer treatment (which Alam's Black Cat Sena may well had a role in spreading too via uranium poisoning of wells in Sikh areas as the UN health reports show).

So 26,000 people at an average of $100 each will raise over $2million for the education of Sikh youngsters via the Focus Punjab Education Project.

So i think let's do this, some technical veer set up a gupt paypal donation counter on this thread and see where we can get to in response.

Mehtab Singh Veerji to be administrator of the funds and responsible for their transfer to Khalsa Aid Focus Punjab Education Project.

$2million can buy books for a million poor kids back in Punjab I'm quite sure so let's do this ...

I'm up for that, As long as the money is ring fenced and not spent on projects in other countries. It would be good if everyone could contribute but I know a lot of members are students but even if 10% of the forum members contribute the that would still make a hefty amount able to make a real difference to the lives of the youth in Punjab.

So over to Bhai Mehtab Singh and S1ngh and the other moderators. Maybe they could send a mass email to each forum member with a link to this thread or another specific thread asking for donations and work out a system to allow for members to donate either direct to Khalsa Aid for through an account held by the mods at this forum.

I think too many times we read something about the threat to Sikhi, get outraged and make our comments but then that is the end. What we say here does not impact on the issue to any extent, however if we are able increase the donations to a charity working with the issue then together we can impact on that issue.

I agree with you. Another good place to send money are the Singhs who are doing parchar in Madhya Pradhesh. They are bringing in hundreds of Hindus into Sikhi and becoming Amritdharis. Thousands more are ready to become Sikhs. Those Singhs are doing a great job in uplifting these new Sikhs by teaching them Gurmukhi, Paath, Punjabi and building Gurdwaras. Even though the so called upper castes oppose them, but those new Sikhs remained strong in their Sikhi. This is real Parchar that we are all wishing would happen and it is happening. This is the kind of project that needs funding more than anything else.

Instead of building them Gurdwaras in every village there in MP Bihar, try to shift them to Punjab or adjoining districts. Isn't that better on the long term?

That's also a good idea. If they want to move or stay it's up to them. But we can also replicate that success and do it in Punjab, Haryana and Himachal. Instead of filling the pockets of parcharaks who do not show results, we need redirect our funds towards these Singhs who are doing actual Sikhi parchar to so called low castes and getting successful results. This is where it really matters. These new Sikhs are more Pakke in Sikhi than the average Punjabi Sikh today.

Instead of building them Gurdwaras in every village there in MP Bihar, try to shift them to Punjab or adjoining districts. Isn't that better on the long term?

Veerji i disagree with u on this (amongst the 5% of things we might see differently). I truly believe that we should assist non-Punjabi Sikhs exacty where they presently are in the case of India. Whilst Afghan Sikhs clearly would be sensible to relocate to Doaba, the non-Punjabi Sikhs outside of Punjab in India are vital to growing Sikhi outside of Punjab. It's vital we don't assist the RSS dream of restricting Sikhi to Majhail+Malwai districts and destroying Sikhi outside of Punjab as RSS+GOI have in the main successfully done to crores of non-Punjabi sehajdhari Sikhs already.

If there are 175 million Muslims outside of Punjab, then surely we have the capability to make more than that number in India realise that there is a far better ideology (called Truth) out there than a choice between slavery and the inhumane caste system or between pedophiles from Mecca and rapists+gamblers from Hastinapur in Mahabharat.

There is plenty we can do. For a start we can put our money where our mouth is. There's 26,000 members on this site. I'm 100% certain that everyone is enraged that the Muslim murderer Muhammad Azhar Alam (who played such a prominent role in the Sikh Genocide on behalf of Indira Gandhi) is now converting thousands of poor Sikhs to Islam because they are too poor to get cancer treatment (which Alam's Black Cat Sena may well had a role in spreading too via uranium poisoning of wells in Sikh areas as the UN health reports show).

So 26,000 people at an average of $100 each will raise over $2million for the education of Sikh youngsters via the Focus Punjab Education Project.

So i think let's do this, some technical veer set up a gupt paypal donation counter on this thread and see where we can get to in response.

Mehtab Singh Veerji to be administrator of the funds and responsible for their transfer to Khalsa Aid Focus Punjab Education Project.

$2million can buy books for a million poor kids back in Punjab I'm quite sure so let's do this ...

Mods Veerjio do u have the technical computer skills to do paypal link counter to show us how the SikhSangat forum is raising day by day? Sadly I don't and pressing post is the maximum I just about know how to manage! Khalsa Aid have been contacted to put the plan into motion by dealing with you direct to aim for the maximum target we can all raise.