Sikh Body Blames Former Dgp Of Conversion

Singh, Mahan

The following is the image of information ad that appeared in the The Pehredar news paper of August 12, 2013 on its front page

23135984.jpg

Good step. Hope the wheel keeps rolling. This dusht Izhaar Ala and his plans of opening up Masjids with the intention of converting Sikhs should be exposed to all. He sent a small delegation to the Akal Takht recently trying to silence Sikhs. Akal Takht needs to carry out a full inquiry about this matter.

maybe we should open up more gurdwaras in pakistan for people who were originally sikh and were left behind and then with that build homes for sikhs to live in, perhaps we can pay off some bahiyas to overbread and have loads of children by turning them into sikhs for a take over in pakistan as retaliation? The indian government respects muslims more then sikhs anyway, regardless of how many sikhs give martyrdom for india and how many muslims tried and have destroyed india. You can see from the mumbai bombings the muslims bodies were returned for burial and sikhs in 84 were picked up and killed, then their bodies weren't returned for proper cremation instead sacrilegiously disposed off.

ADMIN Veerji do u have the technical computer skills to do a gupt paypal link counter to show us how much the SikhSangat forum is raising day by day for the PURE program?

http://www.focuspunjab.org/pure.html

Sadly I don't and pressing post is the maximum I just about know how to manage!

Khalsa Aid have been contacted to put the plan into motion by dealing with you direct to aim for the maximum target we can all raise.

Can any technical expert brothers and sisters help ADMIN Veerji with this?

If you make a donation on Focus Punjab website then it appears to go to the main Khalsa Aid donation site. Not sure what safeguards KA have in place to ensure that donations on the focus punjab page are kept separate from donations on the KA page.

One other thing which bugs me is that if you want to make sure that your donation does to Punjab you have to use the specific Focus Punjab website but all the donations that are made generally go to the KA funds for other appeals.

Considering the amount of problems that Punjab has, it would be better for Khalsa Aid to downgrade their general appeals and make an all out effort for say five years in the Punjab. They can restart their other appeal work after the five years and when they know they have made a significant improvement in the situation in Punjab.

I would guess that a majority of the people donating to KA are Sikhs. So this means that money which could be better used in Punjab is instead being diverted to take part in relief work outside of Punjab where there are already hundreds of other charities also making an effort.

As isingh1699 wrote can ADMIN make some arrangement for posters like me and other who would like to donate for the Focus Punjab project but via Sikhsangat.

If you make a donation on Focus Punjab website then it appears to go to the main Khalsa Aid donation site. Not sure what safeguards KA have in place to ensure that donations on the focus punjab page are kept separate from donations on the KA page.

One other thing which bugs me is that if you want to make sure that your donation does to Punjab you have to use the specific Focus Punjab website but all the donations that are made generally go to the KA funds for other appeals.

Considering the amount of problems that Punjab has, it would be better for Khalsa Aid to downgrade their general appeals and make an all out effort for say five years in the Punjab. They can restart their other appeal work after the five years and when they know they have made a significant improvement in the situation in Punjab.

I would guess that a majority of the people donating to KA are Sikhs. So this means that money which could be better used in Punjab is instead being diverted to take part in relief work outside of Punjab where there are already hundreds of other charities also making an effort.

As isingh1699 wrote can ADMIN make some arrangement for posters like me and other who would like to donate for the Focus Punjab project but via Sikhsangat.

Fully agree. When sending donation to the PURE, the KA donation page comes up. So you may very well be sending money thinking it is going to PURE, but instead the money goes to Libya and other international projects and very little of your money goes to it's intended target.

http://bdskhalsatrust.com/ is the good place to send money. They are children of the Shaheeds.

Another good place to send money is to the Singhs doing Parchar in MP. They are bringing in hundreds of Hindus into the Sikh fold.