Edl 'sikh Divison'

After the protests in Birmingham today, I found a quote on the Birmingham Mail website which I was confused about. It read;

'I'm actually quite baffled that there's a 'Sikh Division' of EDL'

Then I found this...

https://www.facebook.com/EDLSikhs

What do people make of this? Are people already aware that this existed?

Any so called sikh who stands against EDL cant be called a Sikh because EDL are an important tool against islamification of the UK.

As much as we may not like their hooliganism and some of the uneducated morons in their ranks. They have a noble cause that is to defend the english way of life and freedoms vs the fundamentalist totalitarian arab supremist ideology of Islam where you as a non-muslim have hardly any rights nor do women.

Having said that any Sikh that is within the EDL should try and stay out of the demo's and flashpoints where EDL members and the UAF and MDL scum clash. There are Hindu and Jewish units of EDL let them fight it out with the muslim fundamentalists. Sikhs have no reason to get involved unless they are provoked into a response on the streets.

EDL is a good tool that we can all use. In terms of islamisation of UK it is the only hope as far as I see.

As Sikhs we need someone to make it clear to EDL-

1) we will support them if they support us as we have all been victims of islamisation/grooming and conversions.

2) we have NO intention living in a country where they respect and honor Sharia law MORE than the law of the land.

3) MOST IMPORTANTLY- we should make it clear to EDL that we shall not be used just to help boost EDL's status and then they change their minds and turn against all brown people including us !!!

-This is the primary fear we all have, that ''they don't really care'' and that once the islamisation is fixed they will start on the Singhs and Afros.

We need to make it clear that as Sikhs we are strong enough to stand alone and won't be pushed into a corner and that we will help in any way to stop unfair tyrant behavior.

They should realize that it is US the same brown people that died in numbers in the name of the British Army, not the Pakistanis or hindus.

They need to be aware that we are serious, and if they think they can just use us for their own benefit and then turf us out when they desire, they will be the biggest fools. We are aware of exactly what lengths people go to just to gain power, after all that is one of the reasons we exist in the Sikh identity that we present.