Edl 'sikh Divison'

I guess main reason I'm reluctant is because no one will openly support EDL being a Sikh.

That can be a bad thing too idk

No it's not and we need to make it clear that we shall not be fooled by a NF or BNP in disguise if that's what they are up to.

If they think they can trick us into supporting them and then drop us like ho's then they will have another thing coming.

If we approach with this attitude, we shall get more respect and recognition that we aint no joke

I have to disagree with the EDL. Tommy is a racist, he joined the bnp in 2005. He's a lost fool. Him and Kevin Carroll don't have jobs and live in council estates somewhere in Luton. the reality is tommy is angry, e used to have a lot of 'muslim' friends and some of those 'muslims' done him over a long time ago with drugs and started sleeping with his sisters. That's not reason to start hating muslims, his sisters shouldn't have done that. Tommy has good points on grooming, but we have to remember there are always good Muslims too who don't follow the hate in Islam, just like good Christians who don't follow hate in Christianity and crusade.

If we are angry our own sisters convert to islam its because their parents didn't teach them anything and they are infact atheists. We need to teach our youngsters more about sikhi, if they knowingly go out with tom <banned word filter activated> and harry well that really wasn't a Sikh sister, as they wouldn't ever do that if they knew about their religion. But I am against muslims targeting Sikh and other girls under 16.

We should not join EDL, remember divide and conquer, we are selling ourselves out just like some of our greedy forefathers who sold themselves out to the British and guess what? The British left us with nothing.

The UAF are also racists, as the previous poster said about middle ground and siding with some of the Muslims who stick up for paedophilic grooming gangs. The MDL who are also racist themselves saying that their should be sharia, people should wake up to fajir prayers, and everyone should be Muslim in the UK which makes me sick.

We should stick together as Sikhs and be friendly with everyone and not make any difference regardless of creed or colour, but make sure we don't side with anyone, because they all want us to fall like a ton of sacks, because they don't like the truth :)

From FB unity getting stronger with EDL and Sikhs

top day at the demo yesterday. Many things to share but the one thing that sticks in my mind was at the start of demo There was a Muslim lady with hijab on and her husband with a kid in a pushchair walking down broad street, me and a steward helped them through the crowds to get them out. As we pushed through the demo not one word was said to them, our lads moved out their way for them. The speeches were great, the crowd were top, the Sikh division were well looked after which was my highlight of the day for me as it further shows we are not racist, we are not against all Muslims but we will stand as one against the threat of extreme Islam on our shores.

^ alot of people will be disapointed at the dignity held by the Sikh Divsion of EDL. In the fact they helped a Muslim women in a Hijab. No muslim would ever do this if there were in a sitiuation with thier opposite number

The EDL may claim to be against Islamic extremism but their own actions are of extremists. They go outside Mosques while people are praying to almighty God, why on Earth do we want to ally ourselves to them? We Sikhs protect the rights of religious freedom not attack it, remember a couple of years ago during the London riots many Singhs guarded the Southall Mosque while our Muslim brothers prayed, that is what Sikhi is about. During that time we protected the Hindu jeweller shops which were a high priority for the looters, that is what Sikhi is about. Sikhi isn't about going to pubs while the EDL get tanked up and protest in the streets causing hatred in the community.