Used By A Sikh Guy

Guest Diya

A Gursikh is someone who takes Amrit and KEEPS rehat, without this he/she may call themselves a sikh, but not according to Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj, and thats the reality take it or leave it, this guy and his family are the scum of the earth !!!

This

Guest maaro_chapedaan

is forum te velladd'aan di koi ghaat ni...oddaan koee Gurbaanee di gall hove taan saareyaan nu sapp sungh janda, hunn aha bibi aake apne dukh bhare geet goun laggpi te dekho kidda saare advisory board bani baithhay, bhaawein eh koi munda hi suaad lain aaya hove forum te...balle tuhadi Sikho...bada najaara aunda tuhanu masala lai ke...davadav 2 page bhar gaye...koee Guru Maharaj diyaan saakhiyaan hon te koi tuuttey mooh naal vi nai parhda...aithe romantic siyappe di kahaani da sirlaikh dekheya nai ki lagge salaah den...vah ji vah! oye inne tusi soojhvaan hunde taan internet de sammne dhui taik ke soorme bann bann na baithhey hunde, ajj nu Khalistan lai ke baithhe hunde...

I know a lot of Sikhs tend to be modern nowadays but I have yet to come across a 'sikh' father who would tell his son to have fun with a girl knowing that it wasn't leading to marriage. I think you had the bad luck to come across a family like that. No matter what the issues have been between Muslims and Sikhs in the UK and knowing how the Muslims target Sikh girls here, no true Sikh would ever condone what this guy has done to you. In Sikhism we are taught that we should see all women whatever their religion, who are not our wives as sisters and mothers.

I think you should forget the guy, Move on with your life. Any thought of revenge although you might think will make you feel better but in the end will still tie you to him and being tied to him means that he still has power over you.

As for that vaginal bleeding issue you shouldn't jump the ship the guy should have told her to get check ups and he should just in case you can do so discretely without anyone knowing, it could be simply due to friction or other urinal infections. Go to doctors don't just pass by these things.

Diya I don't think he committed a crime you can't really report him on anything apart from being a horrible person with bad morals. As for soul mates in religion I don't believe in the concept existing in any religion. Like many religions my opinion is it's interpreted in, some sikhs have formed an idea of soul mates, since sikhs believe in reincarnation sometimes people believe they would have been couples in previous marriages and people believe they have been throughout many lives or had other relations. I don't believe in unconditional love between partners either, it's all stories- if you observe how people are infatuated for one partner but the other doesn't feel that way you can observe love like the movies have you believe doesn't exist.

I reckon if that's the case when and if you do reincarnate what was in the past was destroyed you have new beginnings. I don't believe you were soul mates because he wouldn't have treated you like trash to chuck you to a side if he truly loved you. I think you seem to be better then him and you deserve someone better if even after how horribly he treated you, you still have a thing for him. As for Canada there is clearly a different muslim sikh communal relation in canada since there are more sikhs then muslims in canada yet it's the opposite in the UK. Asians tend to have different relations with their father in laws and if yours is objectifying you, then it's better for you not to be near this person. Him leaving you was his loose not yours you clearly are a better person then him.

I think you are still in that phase of infatuation what I might be saying is cruel but coming to terms with reality is the best way to progress. If you truly believe in soul mates then he clearly wasn't your soul mate. I can't read this guys mind to know what his true intentions were. There are rare people out there who can make you feel that way and just click inside and feel special about you, someone you can trust and communicate with, someone who is your true other half and you feel is your other half. There are negative people who use and abuse partners it's a sad part of life these days. As for culture sikh and muslim cultures are extremely similar we aren't that geographically off.

Don't lie man, sikhi and islam have nothing in common but otherwise true. The other thing is sikhs are more independent in Canada so they have less to lose from fighting transgression. Welcome to the family though sister. :) You'll move forward, don't stress.

Learn though keep reading etc.

VJKVJF

If you in Toronto those local sikhs talking right now with bats :p

Hey guys,

The answer to this is probably the obvious one but I guess I just need validation, for myself more than anything. I'm Muslim, I met this Sikh guy in University, he pursued me and we started dating. I didn't see his religion, creed, background or anything, I just saw his heart and I eventually fell in love with him. He told me he loved me too and mentioned marriage and kids several times too. I was over at his house often. His parents knew about us and they seemed okay with it. After about a year of dating I felt that we should make things a bit more official and I asked him when we would get married. He kept delaying it. First it was wait until I graduate, then wait until I get a job. I waited. After he got a job I was like okay now lets get married but he kept avoiding giving me an answer. He did talk about marriage, but whenever I pinned him down for a clear answer he never gave it.

By now I was feeling uneasy and stressed. My parents wanted me to get an arranged marriage and it was becoming more and more stressful hiding everything from everyone. The only time I would reveal everything to my parents is if he agreed to marriage. I then decided to give him an ultimatum. We had broken up over the marriage issue several times before, but now I told him it was for real. I asked him to decide and he chose to break up. I was devastated. I asked him why, he said his parents would never agree.

I was so confused as his parents knew about us all along and they seemed to be good people. I was at his house all the time and I spent nights there too. I knew his sisters and hung out with his family too. I loved him like a husband. I took care of him, cooked for him and took care of all his needs. I was even willing to convert to Sikhism for him. It turns out that his parents were okay with him and me dating but they would never let him marry me. They knew we were sleeping together and his dad told him to have fun, but make sure he doesn't get me pregnant.

I have a lot of Sikh friends and I love them to pieces. They are all such good people that's why I am so shocked at what this guy and his family did to me. What does your religion say about something like this? Is there any punishment for someone who does something like this to someone? Is it okay to do something like this to someone who is not Sikh?

I dont know if this is some outsider shall we say or a wind up , but it is peeing me off, you slept with some guy, have brought shame on your self and your poor parents and now it has gone all wrong you are crying on this forum, well if you play with fire you will get burnt or as we punjabis say if you touch a lions tail, then suffer the consequences. as for what our religion says it says dont bring shame on yourself and your family and do something you may regret in the end.

Now tell me/us what islam says about your actions, and how many sikh girls lives have been ruined by muslim guys and what have you or your people done about it !!!!

A true Gursikh would not have done this to you, and would never have had a relationship with you in the first place, so i say he/they (family) are not sikhs.

I feel sad for your parents. did they not question you when you stayed away at night.

Sorry if this is harsh but this low life and his family can not be representatives of Sikhi.

Hope it all works out well for you in the end and that you have learnt from this big mistake!

I know a lot of Sikhs tend to be modern nowadays but I have yet to come across a 'sikh' father who would tell his son to have fun with a girl knowing that it wasn't leading to marriage. I think you had the bad luck to come across a family like that. No matter what the issues have been between Muslims and Sikhs in the UK and knowing how the Muslims target Sikh girls here, no true Sikh would ever condone what this guy has done to you. In Sikhism we are taught that we should see all women whatever their religion, who are not our wives as sisters and mothers.

I think you should forget the guy, Move on with your life. Any thought of revenge although you might think will make you feel better but in the end will still tie you to him and being tied to him means that he still has power over you.

This is spot on 100%

Guest slient whispers

yeah i find it strange too someone saying she knows his dad was saying in effect well done for sleeping with a girl for fun. No dad would do that let alone a Sikh dad they would beat the crap out of the guy if they messed around with women like that.

It could be a muslim troll trying to wind people up or it could be geniune case who knows but we dont have the guys side of the story and he cant be reported for anything as diya is hinting at. He did nothing wrong legally just morally if it is a geniune case then yeah he shouldnt have played around with someone like that.

Anyways waheguru knows best.

Guest StarStriker

Just yesterday I saw a bibi in Islamic attire who until an year ago she was a Punjaban Sikh. It was a shock as for the first time in my life I saw this right before me. I am guessing she got married to her Muslim boyfriend maybe.

thats a disgrace, where do u reside khalsa ji?