So I have been reading some Sri granth, but I am little bit confused now.

Since sikhism is monoteism (one god), how there is alot scriptures about: allah, shiva, brahma, vishnu...?

I got that picture, that you guys believe in all of those... or do you believe that god is one and it doesnt matter which god you worship?

I am little bit of lost now, so much confusing texts.

--------------------------

I want also ask, is it ok to meditate to hindu gods. ?

Water is called, water, h2o, pani, jal as well as:

Czech: voda, vodní
Danish: vand; vand-
Dutch: water
Estonian: vesi
Finnish: vesi
French: eau
German: das Wasser, Wasser-…
Greek: νερό
Hungarian: víz
Icelandic: vatn
Indonesian: air
Italian: acqua
Latvian: ūdens
Lithuanian: vanduo
Norwegian: vann, vann-
Polish: woda
Portuguese (Brazil): água
Portuguese (Portugal): água
Slovak: voda
Slovenian: voda
Spanish: agua
Swedish: vatten
Turkish: su
Tagalog: tubig

But it's all the same thing, different names but it's the same thing.

The personification of god in gurbani is the true manifest of him. Your second question requires deeper insight you might get some ideas by reading the following:
http://www.searchsikhism.com/distinct.html

http://www.searchsikhism.com/hinduism.html

http://www.searchsikhism.com/hind11.html

So I have been reading some Sri granth, but I am little bit confused now.

Since sikhism is monoteism (one god), how there is alot scriptures about: allah, shiva, brahma, vishnu...?

I got that picture, that you guys believe in all of those... or do you believe that god is one and it doesnt matter which god you worship?

I am little bit of lost now, so much confusing texts.

--------------------------

I want also ask, is it ok to meditate to hindu gods. ?

Sikhi is a monotheist religion. Sikhs believe in only one God- Akal Purakh

Akal= Timeless Purakh = Being

Sikhi is a universal religion and Guru Granth Sahib ji is a Jagat ( universal) Guru ( teacher)

The reference to God as Waheguru, Ram, Rahim, Khuda, Allah signifies that these are different names used for ONE Supreme Being.. People used to fight over religion ( like they do today) At Guruji's time Hinduism and Islam were the dominant religions in India and they used to fight over which religion is better and there way is the only way... People were divided. So Guruji preached equality and said that no matter what you call HIM, he is ONE..

I would suggest you to go to local Gurdwara and ask them if they offer any classes in Gurbani in English so that you can understand the meanings

better.

Also check out Basics of Sikhi on youtube... beautiful videos in English.. you will love them

Read this shabad and you will get the message

"koee bolai raam raam koee khudhaae ||Some call the Lord 'Ram, Ram', and some 'Khuda'.

koee saevai guseeaa koee alaahi ||1||Some serve Him as 'Gusain', others as 'Allah'.

har ne har mien kook machai The lord embeded in all a thirst for himself

wapis mann mien aan samai The hunt for something to quench this thrist ends within our body.

bahut hee hamne pia parekha We tested the beloved a lot

pee ka har ka ant na lekha The beloved and the lord do not have a written ending.

kaaran karan kareem ||He is the Cause of causes, and Generous.

kirapaa dhhaar reheem ||1||He showers His Grace and Mercy upon us.

jo dekha so usi ko dekha What ever I see, I see him alone

yaar mila par mila harjai I found a lover, but a deceitful one.

koee naavai theerathh koee haj jaae ||Some pilgrims bathe at sacred shrines, others go on Hajj to Mecca.

koee karai poojaa koee sir nivaae ||2||Some do devotional worship, whilst others bow their heads in prayer.

aape bhag aape bhagvaana He himself is future and the lord

apna khel aape hee thaana He himself decides the outcome of his game.

pritam simro ek-akara Worship the beloved who has appeared in one form

ek aur ek hai sabse nyara One (master) and One (god) are the most beautiful.

lakh chaurasi pher lagai You travelled 84 lakh cycles (cycles of birth)

bhed bharam na bhooleyo mai Yet you are trapped in diffrentiation and superstitions

tohi mohi na duja ko You alone are mine and none other

pargat hoyo muhammad ho You appeared re-incarnated as Proph. Muhammad

koee parrai baedh koee kathaeb ||Some read the Vedas, and some the Koran.

koee oudtai neel koee supaedh ||3||Some wear blue robes, and some wear white.

har shaiy mien aksa-e-jalwana?? ek hai In every shelter the image-of-the-lord?? is same

ankhien khuli to qaba aur butt khana ek hai When I opened my eyes, I found that Qaaba and the idol house are both same.

vasae ho tum apne paraiy ke dil mien You reside in the hearts of the acquainted and strangers alike

sanam ho kisi ke khuda ho kisi ke Of some you are the beloved, and to others you are God.

aap hee peevae aap pilavae, aap phirae matwala He drinks himself and he himself makes us drink, and then he himself roams as Bohemian,

aap hee bovae, aap hee katae, aap banae rakhwala He sows, he harvests, and he himself becomes the protector,

apni gotti aap hee khele, bann kar mohan lala.He plays his game himself disguised as Mohan Lala (Shri Krishna?)

koee kehai thurak koee kehai hi(n)dhoo ||Some call themselves Muslim, and some call themselves Hindu.

koee baashhai bhisath koee suragi(n)dhoo ||4||Some yearn for paradise, and others long for heaven.

kahu naanak jin hukam pashhaathaa ||Says Nanak, one who realizes the Hukam of God's Will,

prabh saahib kaa thin bhaedh jaathaa ||5||knows the secrets of his Lord Master."

Sikhi is a monotheist religion. Sikhs believe in only one God- Akal Purakh

Akal= Timeless Purakh = Being

Sikhi is a universal religion and Guru Granth Sahib ji is a Jagat ( universal) Guru ( teacher)

The reference to God as Waheguru, Ram, Rahim, Khuda, Allah signifies that these are different names used for ONE Supreme Being.. People used to fight over religion ( like they do today) At Guruji's time Hinduism and Islam were the dominant religions in India and they used to fight over which religion is better and there way is the only way... People were divided. So Guruji preached equality and said that no matter what you call HIM, he is ONE..

I would suggest you to go to local Gurdwara and ask them if they offer any classes in Gurbani in English so that you can understand the meanings

better.

Also check out Basics of Sikhi on youtube... beautiful videos in English.. you will love them

Read this shabad and you will get the message

"koee bolai raam raam koee khudhaae ||Some call the Lord 'Ram, Ram', and some 'Khuda'.

koee saevai guseeaa koee alaahi ||1||Some serve Him as 'Gusain', others as 'Allah'.

har ne har mien kook machai The lord embeded in all a thirst for himself

wapis mann mien aan samai The hunt for something to quench this thrist ends within our body.

bahut hee hamne pia parekha We tested the beloved a lot

pee ka har ka ant na lekha The beloved and the lord do not have a written ending.

kaaran karan kareem ||He is the Cause of causes, and Generous.

kirapaa dhhaar reheem ||1||He showers His Grace and Mercy upon us.

jo dekha so usi ko dekha What ever I see, I see him alone

yaar mila par mila harjai I found a lover, but a deceitful one.

koee naavai theerathh koee haj jaae ||Some pilgrims bathe at sacred shrines, others go on Hajj to Mecca.

koee karai poojaa koee sir nivaae ||2||Some do devotional worship, whilst others bow their heads in prayer.

aape bhag aape bhagvaana He himself is future and the lord

apna khel aape hee thaana He himself decides the outcome of his game.

pritam simro ek-akara Worship the beloved who has appeared in one form

ek aur ek hai sabse nyara One (master) and One (god) are the most beautiful.

lakh chaurasi pher lagai You travelled 84 lakh cycles (cycles of birth)

bhed bharam na bhooleyo mai Yet you are trapped in diffrentiation and superstitions

tohi mohi na duja ko You alone are mine and none other

pargat hoyo muhammad ho You appeared re-incarnated as Proph. Muhammad

koee parrai baedh koee kathaeb ||Some read the Vedas, and some the Koran.

koee oudtai neel koee supaedh ||3||Some wear blue robes, and some wear white.

har shaiy mien aksa-e-jalwana?? ek hai In every shelter the image-of-the-lord?? is same

ankhien khuli to qaba aur butt khana ek hai When I opened my eyes, I found that Qaaba and the idol house are both same.

vasae ho tum apne paraiy ke dil mien You reside in the hearts of the acquainted and strangers alike

sanam ho kisi ke khuda ho kisi ke Of some you are the beloved, and to others you are God.

aap hee peevae aap pilavae, aap phirae matwala He drinks himself and he himself makes us drink, and then he himself roams as Bohemian,

aap hee bovae, aap hee katae, aap banae rakhwala He sows, he harvests, and he himself becomes the protector,

apni gotti aap hee khele, bann kar mohan lala.He plays his game himself disguised as Mohan Lala (Shri Krishna?)

koee kehai thurak koee kehai hi(n)dhoo ||Some call themselves Muslim, and some call themselves Hindu.

koee baashhai bhisath koee suragi(n)dhoo ||4||Some yearn for paradise, and others long for heaven.

kahu naanak jin hukam pashhaathaa ||Says Nanak, one who realizes the Hukam of God's Will,

prabh saahib kaa thin bhaedh jaathaa ||5||knows the secrets of his Lord Master."

Well this just cleared things alot. I like the way people can worship god freely, in their own way :)

The different names are just used to describe God's qualities. For example Sikhs could call God, Waheguru (wonderful teacher), or you could use the name Akaal Purkh (timeless lord). Both these mames are just describing aspects of God. In the same way the Guru Granth Sahib uses different names for God (Allah, Ram) to describe the qualities.