Why Do All Marriages Between Sikh Women And Non-Sikh Men End In Divorce?

Guest kalyug times

Guest kalyug times

I've noticed virtually every sikh woman who foolishly dated and married someone outside their faith have had their marriages end in divorce. Most of these women tend to have married white atheist/Christian men and it always ends very badly very bitter divorces.

There was this one punjaban i got to know called [ModCut- NAMES ARE NOT ALLOWED] she married her white boyfriend and divorced 2 years later after she caught him cheating and now shes letting herself being used and abused by guys in clubs and one night stands in online dating sites. Another punjabi girl i knew who was from south england kent she dressed up like a goth and was into the satanic dark heavy metal scene she married her white atheist satanic boyfriend and 2 years later he died of aids after contracting it through heavy drug use through needles. Now she is online dating going out with all sorts ......a lost cause a shame on her parents and community.

Now I've just read an article of a bitter divorce where the parminder nagra a punjaban british actress of sikh heritage married her white atheist/christian photographer boyfriend a few years ago. While I was reading the article I thought to myself is this the state of affairs these days that these moronic punjabans can think they will be happier with non-sikh guy after the lust and fun times are over?

Maybe its a good thing that Indian parents prefer males over females in Indian and punjabi society as women themselves are not responsible for the future well being of the community no more and will exploit their freedoms and shun their responsibilities in a liberal westernised carefree hedonistic mindset and society.

Guest AmanSingh1867

OMG son, the hatred in your post is absolutely disgusting.

So there was a PUNJABI girl that dated a white guy for 2 years, married him, he cheated, and now she's wh0ring herself out in nightclubs. Why is the subject line talking about SIKH women then? Does that sound like a SIKH woman to you?

So there was a PUNJABI girl that was acting like a goth, married her goth BF and he died. Why is the subject line talking about SIKH women? Do SIKH women engage in the satanic heavy metal scene?? Does that sound like a SIKH woman to you?

So Parminder Nagra, a PUNJABI girl, broke up with her white Christian photographer husband. What did Parminder Nagra ever do to make you think that she was a SIKH?? Why is the subject line talking about SIKH women?

Get it through your head people, there IS a difference between PUNJABI and SIKH! Are the PUNJABI guys that go around sleeping with white/hindu/muslim girls also SIKHS? Are the PUNJABI guys that get hammered with their buddies every weekend also SIKHS?

I hate how it's like, every time a PUNJABI girl does something wrong, suddenly all SIKH girls are like that too, when 99.99% of the time, the Punjabi girl was never a Sikh to begin with.

But no one ever brings anything up when PUNJABI guys are doing it, "just because one PUNJABI guy does something wrong, doesn't mean that he represents all SIKH guys".

Also, I cannot believe the number of threads on here talking about Punjabi and/or Sikh girls marrying out of the religion.

I know way more Punjabi/Sikh guys married to Christian girls, Hindu girls and Muslim girls than the other way around, how many threads are on here about the "epidemic" of our boys marrying out of the faith?

Guest I Singh

lol that's quite the statistic you have there..."All Marriages Between Sikh Women And Non-Sikh Men End In Divorce." How many couples did you have in your racist, backwards and sexist "study"? Dude if you have personal issues, keep it to yourself. A large part of Sikhi is acceptance, that's a step above tolerance, and buddy you are not even close...

Guest AmanKaur1867_

pappu's when will you realise men and women are created differently? Where does it in Sikhism men and women are created physically equally and can do equal what they desire? Also women born into Sikh families bare a greater responsibility to nature a generation of upstanding Sikhs and not wayward atheist/christian/islamic/hindu monkey rat worshipping punjabi's??

If you guys do not make it haram for a punjaban of Sikh family background to date a non-sikh and live in that lifestyle then it will become the norm and you will see a further dilution and destruction of the once strong proud vibrant upstanding Sikh community. Why are all western societies in disarray? Cos of feminist extremists!!!! Give them an inch and they take a mile and the result is marriage, sex, demographic numbers of your community on their terms and not on the terms of how civilisation has survived since it was founded 10,000 years ago.

We as a human society are facing deep problems due to feminist extremists undermining each community they belong to and their infiltration into media and politics. If you guys cant see it then your fools

Guest I Singh 1933

all marriages? that's quite the statistic you have there. How many couples were in this pathetic "study" of yours. Keep your racist, insecure and backward ideologies to yourself. Divorces occur in Sikh marriages as well. The fact that relationships don't work are because of the people that are in them, not because of their faith. Sikhi is about acceptance, that is a step above tolerance...and buddy you are far from it.

Guest kaur 1933

all marriages? that's quite the statistic you have there. How many couples were in this pathetic "study" of yours. Keep your racist, insecure and backward ideologies to yourself. Divorces occur in Sikh marriages as well. The fact that relationships don't work are because of the people that are in them, not because of their faith. Sikhi is about acceptance, that is a step above tolerance...and buddy you are far from it.

^^ The above user has lost the plot. What part of Sikhism says accept everything and everyone? So you will accept rapists? murders? paedophiles? homosexuals? bestiality? lets all hug a tree and get along?

And what did the first poster say that was racist? that poster did not make 1 racist comment just said Sikhs should marry Sikhs and you being a liberal feminist woman being the disgusting aurat that you are think its racist? LOL funny