Men Exploited Vulnerable Sikh Teenager, Leicester Court Told (Moghul Darbar Case)

taran0

Stop scaremongering Hammertime. And stop listing irrational scares as 'facts'. None of the things you mentioned above are 'facts'....they are just things you have convinced your mind are true. I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it again...the rest of us UK Sikhs are sick of the irrational anti-Muslim hate that emanates from the midlands. Your problem with muslims is a local problem to you guys in Birmingham and the rest of the north. Don't try and suck us London and southern Sikhs into it. We have absolutely no problem with any msulim down here. We get on fine. The only people we have a problem with is our enemies : The Indian machine.

Up for a challange ? shall we send a teenage female relation of yours to go and live in alum rock for a month and see how she gets on ? then will see how the very people you stand up for treat her.....let me know

Up for a challange ? shall we send a teenage female relation of yours to go and live in alum rock for a month and see how she gets on ? then will see how the very people you stand up for treat her.....let me know

Bruv don't waste your time with this geeza. He is probably a lawyer for all those dirt bags, which is obvious as he is so used to calling those victims as whores. I am sure he uses that lie in court as well to save his ISI-sponsored clients, or get the least penalty for them.

Seeing as 99% of pakis are high caste hindus, that actively converted to islam, as they felt the arab sword on their neck, and furthermore, when they realised that islam is an even more exclusionist and discriminatory cult than the brahmin order, it would benefit them even more than the exclusionist hindu caste system which they used to suppress and subdue the low castes...

Why is it any surprise that indian hindus are capable of the same behaviour that their ethnically identical brothers, the paki islamists, regularly make themselves famous for?

Ideologically, the only serious point of contention between hinduism and islam is their individual positions on idolatry.

Just as islam approves of the sexual domination of kaffirs, so does hinduism of shudras.

Just look up devdasis and read the manu simriti and the four vedas.

Really well pointed out Jashb Veer

Inspiration

Sikhs should be prepared to die, rather than converting to Islam and give up their faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Why didn’t the Sikh mothers weaken in the 17th Century, when they were made to grind their children’s bodies whilst wearing their child’s limbs around their neck? Why? They didn’t falter so we can be proud to be recognised as Sikhs today!

Sikhism is one of the only religions, which believes in gender equality. Guru Granth Sahib Ji says on ang 473:

"From the woman is our birth, in the woman's womb are we shaped; To the woman we are engaged, to the woman we are wedded; The woman is our friend and from woman is the family;

Through the woman are the bonds of the world; Why call woman evil that gives birth to the world’s leaders? From the woman is the woman, without woman there is none".

This is not a hate campaign against Islam, this is the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.

I agree, Sikhi is the ONLY religion which believes in true gender equality as shown by Mai Bhago

says the former clinical depression patient (Legal Singh)

Just because the ISI pays for your PhD in Law and for you to bark the amount of filth you do does not mean the rest of us, the other Sikhs in UK are on good terms with the sulle.

So Legal Singh is supporting the Muslims and Islam as a Pakistani company sponsors him?

It still doesn't excuse LegalSingh's transparent pro-Muslim bias against Sikhs.

Theres valid viewpoints on both sides in this thread:

- Firstly, it's pretty clear theres a huge issue with grooming and the pakistani muslim community..you only have to look at the high profile cases over the last 2 years.. Derby, Rochdale, Oxford, Luton, Oldham. In all cases the perpetrators are almost exclusively from the paklistani muslim community.

- Secondly, legalsingh is spot on with his analysis in a couple of areas... In this case (Leicester) this girl was already pimping herself out for money prior to meeting the grooming gang, she apoproached the grooming gang out of her own FREE WILL and offered her services. She was not forced, groomed, made to to do this against her will. So who's to blame ???

- Thirdly legalsingh is also correct in saying unfortunately, a lot of the "Sikh" girls in these cases do get themselves into such situations with full knowledge of what theyre doing and of their own free will...then when they realise thayve been used and abused (which is what eceryone warned them about in the first place but they ignored it) ..they then cry to "gullible" Sikh community and a big chain of events kick off.. How many of these cases have come to light recently ???

- Kimpreet Lalli..the girl who used to be in Bhangra videos got arrested for agreeing to have drugs for her muslim boyfriend deklivered to her house...Then made up a sob story in court...

- Luton..some girl who was abducted and raped in nearby woods...Later turns out the assalilants were know to her and one was her boyfriend at some stage. Yes I agree absolutely disgusting behaviour and nobody deserves to be raoped..

There are lots of genuine cases of young impressionable girls being targeted by groomers..theres no denying this. But there is also no denying that females are not weak or stupid, they are intelligent..but for whatever reason they make silly mistakes..think it;s cool to be a rebel etc..and put themselves in such situations.. They know right from wrong.. For these sorts of girls..sorry..I dont have any sympathy...if you act on the back of your own "KAAM" your pimping yourself out etc...then you must accept the consequences of yuor own actions..

Unfortunately theres too many of these sellout "skanks"...ask any random gora, kala,etc etc..They will tell you about "Sikh" girls they see in bars and clubs and theyre behaviour. I saw plenty of such behaviour in my university days..Theres no point painting a picture saying...ohh all girls are vunerable and innocent it's all the groomers fault...Sorry it;s not the case.. Carry yourself with respect, ethics and morals. It's simple really..

Sorry I cant edit my post.

I would just like to add that i've lived in luton slough southall and many places in the south, Luton has to be said is the worst out of all. if u ask the people who live their they hate it. The only people who like Luton is the Pakistani community. There's also been numerous attacks on people for being non muslim. One case happened where a Hindu was killed by Pakistanis in the 90s. Another case was around 8 years ago where a Sikh studying from Canada was beaten up by 10 Pakistani youths after a night out. Ok maybe he shouldn't have been out clubbing but the fact of the matter was they targeted him because he was Sikh and they were Pakistani. Other incidents have been reported against students studying at Bedfordshire Uni where a lot of people are targeted for conversion at freshers week, so think twice before sending your children there imo. Places like Slough are better because it is a more diverse population, including Sikhs who live there and around slough in places like Langley and other villages. Southall, well that is our place no more said. East London is a place where ive also lived and its not great, there's been a few problems with Sikhs and muslims in the past.

The main thing is people in London have integrated and that's where I think Legal Singh is coming from. However the worst place has to be said is Luton and this where the EDL were born from. I urge any apneh not to live there. I knew of one family who had to move from a predominately Pakistani area because a mosque was being built next to their house, and they were afraid their young children were being brainwashed at nursery.

@ Legal Singh - Wow. A young girl messed out of her mind is a ho, but the Muslims guys that groomed and raped her are... nevermind. Wow.

Veerji yet these people will never call Prophet Muhammad a pedophile as that would be opposing sex with children

She'd probably end up like this

all the racist anti-islam stuff doesn't really help at all - people are less likely to take your legitimate concerns seriously

and a lot of teenagers just switch off when you get all anti-islam hating

just present the facts and case studies (without the racist jibes) and people will understand the situation themselves

keep it to topic and talk about crimes don't use these cases to fuel your own hatred, the pakistani community has a problem controlling its men and youth when it comes to young females - there is no doubt about this as the number of cases coming to light is just beyond belief

http://tyneandwear.sky.com/news/article/75834/court-south-shields-asian-gang-rape-trial-halted

A trial of three men accused of raping a schoolgirl at their house has been halted.

The trial, which was halted for legal reasons, will be relisted later in the year.

Prosecutors claim a 14-year-old victim was held down by Raabsan Khan and Abu Sufian while Ferdoush Hasan raped her in a sickening attack last February.

Her ordeal is said to have been just days after another 14-year-old visitor at the property at Beaufront Terrace, South Shields, was taken into one of the rooms and raped by Hasan acting alone.

Newcastle Crown Court heard the house where the alleged attacks happened was occupied by multiple foreign students, including the trio from Bangladesh, who were studying at South Tyneside College.

1375275085.jpg

Ferdoush Hasan (left) and Raabsan Khan (right) deny rape

It is claimed the three men took advantage of the girls, who were allowed to drink and smoke at the flat, despite being underage.

Hasan, 22, Khan, 19, and Sufian, 21, who were all in the UK on student visas, deny a joint charge of rape.

Hasan denies a further rape charge relating to the first, lone attack.

A trial before a jury started at the crown court on Tuesday, where the men, now of Ocean Road, South Shields, denied all charges against them.

Before the case got back underway on Wednesday July 31 the jury was discharged due to legal reasons.

Looks like the Illegal Illegitimate Paki's cover got blown off. No wonder he hasn't responded! Oh well, must be a lot of (illegal) work gathering false evidence to prove his rape-addicted clients innocent.

Look guys Legal Singh doesn't deserve all the criticism he is getting. No ones saying all people in London are perfect in their knowledge of Sikhi, none of them convert etc, because we know that's not true.

But statistically in the West Midlands Sikhs are outnumbered by Pakistanis as they are 6.7% of the population, while Sikhs are only 2.4%. http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/mro/news-release/census-2-1----west-midlands/census-gives-insights-into-characteristics-of-the-west-midlands--population.html

In London especially ealing Indians are 15% of the population, while Pakistanis are 3.9%. Slough is 6.2% Sikhs and 10.6% muslims. But I think if they couldn't all the Sikhs living around slough would be near enough equal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slough http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Hounslow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Borough_of_Ealing Where Sikhs are the majority a Pakistani or whoever is grooming would not dare think about trying to groom girls.

So you see where Pakistanis are the majority, or where there is a Pakistanis only area, Sikhs are always going to be more likely to be groomed. Don't blame anyone but the government for allowing Pakistanis to create these ghettos and make people fear them and become lawless, by coming here illegally in the 1st place. Places Like luton as well there are near enough no Sikhs compared with Pakistanis as stated before, and this is where the problems start.

Don't fight with Legal Singh he is our fellow brother, we shouldn't find amongst ourselves it makes us weak. Ok he maybe a little wrong, but he does have a point by looking at the demographics above. At the end of the day Sikhs even as a minority wherever they are need to make a stand. Im sure no one is going to mess with apenh in Leicester now. The boys have gone to jail, but they have become heroes in the process and no one will think about targeting apniya kuriya in Leicester anymore.