Men Exploited Vulnerable Sikh Teenager, Leicester Court Told (Moghul Darbar Case)

taran0

This geezer ain't taking no ho's side.

No you'd much rather take the side of Muslim child abusers, eh?

The Muslims get their non-Muslims victims hooked on to the drugs first.

Then they prostitute their non-Muslim victims with threats of violence and mental abuse.

Then they distribute the vulnerable child's number to earn maximum profits from prostitution.

Its utterly disgusting and shocking how you act as an openly proud apologist for Muslim grooming gangs.

LegalSingh does have a point, that girl is not underage for sex legally she is above the age of consent so therefore those muslim guys on triall cant be called paedo's unless they groomed her prior to her turning 16 which is unlikely. What they are getting done for is child sex trafficking and exploitation because legally shes under 18 so technically still a child but over the age of consent to have sex. So the law says that she can have sex whoever she wishes but if someone takes pics of her (as she under 18 they become paedo's) or gives her money for sex or shares her around to exploit her for abuse and financial gain then it becomes illegal.

So its a legal minefield with regards to what these muslim guys have got themselves into. Either way they and their families will be more damaged by this case than the girl so it should serve as a warning notice to other muslim guys that if you mess with Sikh girls if you mess around with non-muslim girls like this you will not only face the fury of Sikh gangs and community but also legal action and being branded a paedo if convicted.

Again the Sikh girls parents and the girl herself need to be held accountable for their actions. I knew the difference between right and wrong at age 8 onwards... in science it is stated girls mature faster than boys especially during puberty so girls at 16 are more mature than guys of their age by 2-3years. Therefore she has no excuse for getting off with a non-sikh guy a muslim guy. For getting involved in drugs and alcohol. Sure people do not have the right state of mind and do crazy things in their life but we have read newspaper article that in court evidence she was deliberately prostituting herself with her "friends" before she met the pervy muslim guys at a diwali event of all places. She was money motivated, so again what is this western materialist culture that has been engrained in our young people that you have to lose your self respect, your dignity, exploit your body to earn money this way because you cant get a job or your parents wont give you enough money to buy the latest ipad, iphone, gucci handbag.

Her parents also do not have excuse in not raising her and looking after her properly they too need questions asked and made to see the disaster that has fallen their family so that they can make others aware in the community what can happen to your daughter or family if you dont raise them properly.

what you have to understand is that we don't know when all of this started and how - its easy to throw the book at young girls who needed help and unfortunately ended up with the wrong crowd - these are innocent children when it all starts , they only realise or have the power to get out when they reach their 18-20 years by which time society has already judged them as sluts and hoares......

please read the below statement from a girl who was twelve when it all started - i dunno about you but I didn't know squat when i was twelve, she was innocent and would have trusted people as there would not have been any precedents in life to advise her otherwise.... or an understanding that there could be people out there who could be this devious.

Eyewitness statement from Girl C (Oxford Grooming Case - 12 years old when first approached)

The grooming was so clever, it takes about one year then its too late, you're completely under their control. At first they treat you like a princess, they make you feel wanted cared for and ask you about your life and family. They buy you gifts and make you the centre of their attention that goes on for around 6 months, by which time you have told them so much that they know exactly what to say to get under your skin. Slowly they turn you against your family. I was so wrapped up in them that I believed what they told me without questioning it. I thought they were so wise that they knew everything. I thought they were the only people I could trust. When you are dependent on them emotionally they tie you even closer with drugs and alcohol.

The next stage happens when you're completely dependent on them. They begin flicking between being attentive and then being suddenly rude and aggressive. It took 6 months for sex with one person to start. The man who TARGETED me said he Loved me. But soon the switch flicked and he started saying things like. "You have to sleep with other men for me because of all the things I have bought for you and done for you". By that time the threats and the violence became explicit, you know that refusing them will be really dangerous. But by that point it doesn't occur to you to refuse, your too much of a zombie, your completely at their mercy.

we are just hearing what the groomers are telling us - that she offered herself for money -
but why was she after money?, who supplied her with drugs?, where they supplied for free? did she end up getting addicted?

did she have any warning? she just thought these are friends of mine and they are giving me stuff because they care....

1003295_466531823441191_1813136736_n.jpg

if we school our sisters before hand warn them of dangers, make them aware of tactics used then they can be equipped to spot the warning signs earlier.

But if no one has ever talked to a 12 year old about it how are they going to know they are being GROOMED ?