Baba Deep Singh Ji !

Guest Desii

Well what I meant by theist is the fact that you believe in God and I feel that is what it means. Anyway, believe me brother, there are a whole load of atheists out there who will think you are actually psychotic, brainwashed and closed minded, completely off your rocker for merely believing in God. I have atheist associates too. There is a difference between your atheist friends respecting Sikhi and believing it to be true i.e. that there is a God.

Lol agree with kal Singh about people trying to make us believe we are insane for believing in God. But if God were not real, why all the thousands of mosques, Gurdwaras, churches etc.

U try and talk about God at work an u have idiots scoffing at u treating like you're a mental

Patient. Ask ur atheist friends to explain psychic abilities like ESP, to explain why billions of humans go to places of worship regularly, why in history if one did not believe in God, then they were deemed insane.

Guru Nanak said in the age of kalyug the demons have taken birth and the world had gone insane and it really has! Now it's deemed uncool to believe in God- then who should we believe in, celebrities who act hard but really live in fear and insecurity, or others who are all living in the fear of death and the weak judgements of others who are really imperfect?

Sorry but the coolest people I know are our badass Gurus and the losers are the ones who live in maya aka Fear.

Find me an atheist as amazing and badass as Baba Deep Singh Ji. That's right, u cant!

I follow no one but the Lord who is Ever present, All Powerful, without Fear and the Master of All- I dont worship celebrities or mayadharis who live in fear and jealousy.

Guest ...Desii...

Lol agree with kal Singh about people trying to make us believe we are insane for believing in God. But if God were not real, why all the thousands of mosques, Gurdwaras, churches etc.

U try and talk about God at work an u have idiots scoffing at u treating like you're a mental

Patient. Ask ur atheist friends to explain psychic abilities like ESP, to explain why billions of humans go to places of worship regularly, why in history if one did not believe in God, then they were deemed insane.

Guru Nanak said in the age of kalyug the demons have taken birth and the world had gone insane and it really has! Now it's deemed uncool to believe in God- then who should we believe in, celebrities who act hard but really live in fear and insecurity, or others who are all living in the fear of death and the weak judgements of others who are really imperfect?

Sorry but the coolest people I know are our badass Gurus and the losers are the ones who live in maya aka Fear.

Find me an atheist as amazing and badass as Baba Deep Singh Ji. That's right, u cant!

I follow no one but the Lord who is Ever present, All Powerful, without Fear and the Master of All- I dont worship celebrities or mayadharis who live in fear and jealousy.

Straight up bro! Couldnt hav said it better!

Guest StarStriker

to all the so-called sikhs outthere who pick wat sum geeky scientist thinks is possible, over that wat ur own guru says is possible, should be ashamed of themselves. People say that shaheed baba deep singh's act of fightin with his head on the palm of his hand, defies logic, reality and not scientifically possible etc heres a quote from our own guru;

"If it pleases God, the body is preserved, EVEN without the breath of life" - Ang 277 SGGS.

"My Lord Can Raise the dead to life" - Ang 1142 SGGS

Baba Deep Singh did immense amount of simran, japji and jaap sahibs, over 100 PER MORNING EACH! Our scriptures are not like any other religions, as for starters they were written by our gurus, unlike other faiths, whose scriptures were written by sum chelay/followers of those prophets, like 50-100 years after their prophets death.

Btw people on this thread have mentioned this incident happned vs the mughals, it was the afghans btw guys.