Muslim Men Target Sikh Oap

legal blatantly is a muslim I say admins keep an eye on his account for the malicious lies he will spread. What kind of a fool doesn't know grooming and sex with a minor isn't classified under rape. Legal why are you following muhammad a pedophilla prophet, he had sex with a 9 year old when he was in his 50s, what a shameful man the sex maniac with his pot belly kept telling people lies and threatening people with his sword.

He is right, and he knows it so well because he has already confessed that his own ancestors landed in the UK on a fake Pakistani passport back in the late 40s, right after they cut open pregnant Muslim women and tore apart their unborn babies during the 1947 killings in Punjab. Abu Legal, you have indeed descended from those illegal "Sikh" immigrants. What I find extremely shameful is massacring Muslims and then using a fake Pakistani passport to go to the land of the same British who you very recently won your freedom from. I guess shamelessness is also hereditary, because after so much humiliation on this forum, even a dog wouldn't return to bark. But our dear friend Abu Legal has a tradition to maintain.

Practically all jatt Sikhs that arrived here in the late 40's and early 5o's arrived on false Pakistani passports. The reason for this is because your beloved Hindustan bowed to pressure from London in 1948 by deliberately moving the passport office from Delhi to Bombay in order to make it extermely difficult for Sikhs from Punjab to get passports. Thus, with wide open borders at that time, 99% of the early Sikhs in the UK, simply went the 100 miles north and secured passports there. So....its not just my family. The same is true for virtualy all of the pioneers in cities across the UK. Learn your history. Respect your elders by sitting and talking to them. Learn from them. Spend more time doing that and less time doing India's dirty work for them by distracting talk from the real issue of Sikh human right abuses and concentrating on irrational anti-Pakistani hate instead.

What kind of a fool doesn't know grooming and sex with a minor isn't classified under rape.

Think before you write. Sit down....have fingers ready at the keyboard....but before you type think!!

Ask yourself questions such as 'are 16 year olds classified as mnors in the UK?'.........'Could I really be the only knowdledgable one and the Police, Prosecutors, Courts and Judges all wrong and fools for not classifying it as a rape?'. Ask yourself these questions....then type.

I brought up on another thread the mass muslim illegal immigrants in uk and all he could says is that Sikhs make up most of the illegals in the UK !!!

The more you repeat lies my friend they do not become any truer. You know as well as I do in that thread I countered your bigoted anti-muslim rhetoric by reminding you that most illegal immigrants here in London are people like our own Sikh brethren, South Americans - especialy Brazilians, and white Australians and New Zealanders who have overstayed their work visa. Your lies come hand in glove with your bigotry my brother. Its a slippery slope.

legal blatantly is a muslim I say admins keep an eye on his account for the malicious lies he will spread.

There is just one thing I am 'blatant' about and that is the fact that I will never do India's dirty work for them. I will never do what the hindu sarkar wants us to do i.e forget about the atrocities it has and is continuing to inflict on us and divert our attention towards anti-Pakistani bigotry instead. It doesn't take a genious to see how the voices here trying to shut me up mostly emanate from those who are proud 'Indians'. People here are not silly my friend. They know your agenda and they know mine. Mine, is plain and clear. To free my people from the yoke of Indian slavery. To get justice for the atrocities India has committed. So...as I stated before, it'll be a sad day when you can scare a Sikh into silence by threatening to label him a muslim. So call me muslim all you want. Convince yourself its true. It will not make it any truer. I am comfortable enough with my points of reasoning not to resort to name-calling and abuse.

Abu legal muhammads burning in hell right now

Err...no. If you really want an update as to where Legal Singh is 'right now', I can tell you that I've just finished my paratha and will now leave for work. Although there is some truth to what you say in that I shall have to also get on the Northern Line so will experience something close to hell.