Muslim Men Target Sikh Oap

Islam is based on fear. They say If you don't convert, you'll go to hellfire, if you leave Islam you will be killed (and also go to hellfire). According to them, no matter how good a non Muslim is they will still go to hell and yet a Muslim Jihadi who kills civilian(non combatants) will go to heaven and a practicing Muslim who marries a girl who is just 9 years old will also get heaven. Yet they see flaws in other religions, what an irony.

And thats exactly my point but you were not clever enough to understand where I was leading you.

99% of those religious preachers you will encounter up and down our land each and every week are Christians.....mostly african christians. These Christians give out literature that clearly say you (as a non-christian) will be skinned alive and burned in the fires of hell for all eternity unless you discard sikhism and become a christian.

Surely 99% of your threads here should be about them then ?

Christianity is no different than Islam in this regard. But Christianity has a plus point in Jesus. If one compared the life if Jesus to that of Prophet Mohammad, there is a world of difference. Jesus was a saintly man even by our standards while Prophet Mohammad would have been considered a criminal due to his activities in the area of pedophilia, looting, torture, killing of prisoners of war, raping of captive women etc etc. Christians are a misguided bunch who have given Jesus a very bad name, but Muslims like OBL, Aurangzeb have lived up to the name of their Prophet.

You do realise, don't you Johnny, that the stories you are attributing to Jesus are actually stories about Mithras ?

Basically, the Jewish sect of the Nazarenes took all of the legends behind Mithras....such as virgin birth, star in the sky, 3 wise men, crucified and then rising again 3 days later, and falsely attributed them to jesus instead.

Its a long story and I can't be bothered to explain , However, the good news, is that an ancient Mithras temple has been unearthed in London. The London Mithraeum really is something worth seeing.

You do realise, don't you Johnny, that the stories you are attributing to Jesus are actually stories about Mithras ?

Basically, the Jewish sect of the Nazarenes took all of the legends behind Mithras....such as virgin birth, star in the sky, 3 wise men, crucified and then rising again 3 days later, and falsely attributed them to jesus instead.

Its a long story and I can't be bothered to explain , However, the good news, is that an ancient Mithras temple has been unearthed in London. The London Mithraeum really is something worth seeing.

What do you have next? It wasn't Muhammad who married 9 year old Aisha but it was Legal Singh? Bravo!

It wasn't Muhammad who married 9 year old Aisha but it was Legal Singh? Bravo!

Veer if ilLegal_Khan's tries to deny that then it's on video from his own scholars (plus bonus video about fake Christianity)

Also Jonny101 Veer don't forget that Jesus ate lots of meat, sacrificed animals to his Lord and also accepted slavery as ok.

But I agree with you despite doing that he didn't commit pedophilia or rape slavegirls how Hazrat Muhammad is famous for.

its fairly common knowledge among intelligent people that kaaba was a hindu mandir and tradiing centre for pagan hindus across asia major to gather and do commerce and worship their 360 idol gods.

Most of the evidence of hindu vedic roots of arabia and other now muslim nations have been destroyed by muhammads arab islamic gangsters over the centuries so that the arabs do not see their roots their ancestors, see their rich heritage prior to advent of islam. There are still some pagan hindu palaces surviving in arabia its quite famous i forget its name, also various statues of the quresh tribe god al-lah have been found during archeology digs where it shows the idol of a god on its throne with star and crescent moon on its front.

Do you think al-lah is the same as the hindu shiva-rudra?

This is interesting because I very recently had a wonderful discussion with a friend about something similar. We sought to understand why, in Gurbani, the crane bird is mentioned so many times. Quite literaly hundreds of times and far more than any other animal. I thought long and hard about this and understood that guru ji was so so knowledgable about things. We have so much to amass before we can even begin to appreciate. I felt it was a very subtle and clever reminder to us Sikhs about what the turk oppresor really believed in.

Satanic Verses. Since Salman Rushdies book we've all accepted it as being called satanic verses and don't think otherwise. But satanic verses is actually a fairly new word for the thing in question. It was only at the beginning of the 20th centure that those words started being used to describe it. The 'it' in question is actually correctly called the 'story of the cranes'. The 'crane' god was at the time of muhammed the most popular pagan god in mecca. It is known that muhammed's original teachings and original koran had a full chapter on the crane gods and how muhammed believed they were real gods that all muslims should worship. It was only several hundreds years after mohammed's death that the crane references were removed from the koran by the mullahs and maulvis, and ever since then those that mention them are threatened with death.

Our Gurus knew though. They knew everything.