Muslim Men Target Sikh Oap

Sant Ji said the Kaaba houses a Lingam which Muhammad kissed as the Arabs prayed to a Crescent Moon God called Al'lah

True, in addition to Sant Jee, even Bhai Randhir Singh Jee in one of his books as called Muslims as idol worshipers because of the way they bow towards the direction of the black stone in Makkah and kiss it when they go there. This is idolatry.

True, in addition to Sant Jee, even Bhai Randhir Singh Jee in one of his books as called Muslims as idol worshipers because of the way they bow towards the direction of the black stone in Makkah and kiss it when they go there. This is idolatry.

I think even us non akj folk can vouch for randhir sahib and say sullah are idolaters

The Singh is very lovely because he is not scaring people that they will go to hell if they don't become Sikhs. Your well-paying rapist Muslim clients, on the other hand, use every possible ILLEGAL psychological technique in the book to have people join their monstrous herd.

I have been on their page and the <banned word filter activated> is humorous. Islam along with spreading terror and inequality also spreads comedy. On the page you see a catholic refusing to accept Islam, what do they do??? Well sir you will suffer the consequences in the afterlife. Another guy, same old thing. Seriously humorous.

There is a shabad in Dasam Granth which equates both Muslims and Hindus as a singular entity due to their idolatry. On the other hand here is something I posted earlier, regarding Guru Nanak Dev Ji and the hypocrisy of Mecca. The book "Why I am not a muslim" by Ibn Warraq is definitely worth a read and so are the works of Dr. Ali Sina.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/72128-guru-nanak-dev-and-mecaa/

Hang on a minute. A few weeks ago there was a thread here, with a video, praising the efforts of the wonderful chardi kala singh who preaches in the street, stopping non-sikh passers by and explaining Sikhism to them. How come he was 'lovely' but the muslim man in the photo above is 'evil' ?

There's is a missionary faith. So is Christianity. They and dem christians have a religious duty to try and tell others about their faith. Let them get on with it. Its not harming you or I and if a Sikh is weak enough to leave the most beautiful faith in the world because of a leaflet a random geezer in the street shows him we're probably better off without him. We're a community about quality not quantity. This really really child-like phobia of all things islamic is really not becoming of a sikh.

well they should atleast have the decency to not lie about it "Guru Nanak saw the quran as a source of wisdom" i mean seriously! this shows thT they themselves dont believe there religion to be superior otherwise why would they lie to convert others also LegalSingh i agree that some members on this forum have an unhealthy obsession with muslims bordering on the insane but your extreme on the other end of the spectrum defending them just because you had good expierences with muslims growing up i guarentee that if all your good expirences with muslims were replaced with bad ones you would be badmouthing them every chance you got you have to start looking at the bigger picture after reading throught that mughal darbar thread im having my doubts as to wheather ur even a sikh or not no sikh would ever do something as disgusting as calling a 16 year old victom of rape a ho and subtly defending the rapists and peodophiles by using the victoms horrible childhood as an excuse

LegalSingh i agree that some members on this forum have an unhealthy obsession with muslims bordering on the insane but your extreme on the other end of the spectrum defending them just because you had good expierences with muslims growing up i guarentee that if all your good expirences with muslims were replaced with bad ones you would be badmouthing them every chance you got you have to start looking at the bigger picture after reading throught that mughal darbar thread im having my doubts as to wheather ur even a sikh or not no sikh would ever do something as disgusting as calling a 16 year old victom of rape a ho and subtly defending the rapists and peodophiles by using the victoms horrible childhood as an excuse

See this is the danger with the power of suggestion. One man ignores the facts of what was done and what I said and falsely suggests I'm defending the criminals and the next thing you know everyone else develops the same inability to read and simply latches on to the falsehoods. This is not what I'm about....I'm about facts.

Fact # 1: I had constantly stated from the very first message how the men in question were "evil and vile".

Fact # 2: Nowhere....absolutely nowhere...has any 'rape' been mentioned. The men were not charged with any rape offence and the girl has not alleged any rape, but 99% of the comments here, including yours, are about some imaginary 'rape'. ?

Fact # 3: Their charge was paying sex with someone under the age of 18. In this country paying for sex with a prostitute over 18 is not a crime but paying for sex with a prostitute under 18 is.

Fact # 4: The girl's own words from the transcripts of the trial= first had consensual sex for money, with two people her own age, in early November.......................She then met Iacub, at a Diwali festival and made it “obvious” to him she was charging for sex..............................However, she told the police it was her own idea to sell her body................“I guess it’s my own fault because I got myself into it.”

Fact # 5: The girl's own testimony was that when she met the men for the very first time she made it clear to them that she was a prostitute and so there would be a charge for the sex she was offering.

Now. I have been the subject to alot of abuse from people here for simply stating facts. It is clear that these insults constantly thrown at me here stem from the fact that very few of you here have actually bothered to read the news story. One man says I'm a muslim and the rest follow blindly. Call me whatever you want. Its a sorry day when a Sikh is scared off from facts in the fear of being labelled a muslim.

I have been the subject to alot of abuse from people here for simply stating facts. It is clear that these insults constantly thrown at me here stem from the fact that very few of you here have actually bothered to read the news story. One man says I'm a muslim and the rest follow blindly. Call me whatever you want. Its a sorry day when a Sikh is scared off from facts in the fear of being labelled a muslim.

Awwww!! Boohoo! Abu Legal needs a napkin now. Look dude, our concerns are far beyond just this one case. We're talking about ALL those instances where your brothers have targeted girls of our community. You want facts? You don't need to try hard to get the facts we're talking about. Don't beat the drums about just this one case. You're the one not seeing the bigger picture. Don't you dare try to use any example to indirectly prove that Sikh girls are promiscuous, and not on a Sikh forum. Feel free to preach the same on Friday when you go to the mosque because that is where and how you recruit those pigs to complete your mission.