"indian Sikh Girl-Witchcraft & Yoga To Living God..."

Palarmux

There is alot scriputres about Satan in Sri Granth, like this one:

"Cursed are the lives of those who read and write the Lord's Name to sell it.

Their crop is devastated - what harvest will they have?

Lacking truth and humility, they shall not be appreciated in the world hereafter.

Wisdom which leads to arguments is not called wisdom.

Wisdom leads us to serve our Lord and Master; through wisdom, honor is obtained.

Wisdom does not come by reading textbooks; wisdom inspires us to give in charity.

Says Nanak, this is the Path; other things lead to Satan. "

Since Nanak have said this, there is Satan. By denying it, you deny pretty much existence of waheguru aswell.

http://sikhism.about.com/od/sikhism101/qt/Sikhs_Egoism.htm

http://www.whyichosesikhism.com/?p=answers&ans=7

If you believe in a devil figure that's fine, If that is the way you understand the 5 vices then its cool.

It's all down to interruptions and what you personally believe if you think there is a physical evil character called satan then fair enough if that helps you in your sikhi and fighting evil then great..... if people believe there are physical hindu gods around then good luck to them too. Me personally I believe they are all methapors that are used by guru ji to talk the various different religious audiences so they can relate to his message. It would be interesting if there was physical hard evidence of these characters to exist but sadly there isnt any so we can all draw our own conclusions what to believe.

The dark energies I talk about is that within each human being we have a chance to do right and wrong at every instance we have choice to go to the dark and evil side of our being or the good and light side of our being. Majority of humans and particular Sikhs chose the good side and energies that are positive for humanity and themselves whereas other people who dont have a faith or have a faith that doesnt promote goodness amoung humanity may chose the dark side for their own selfish gain. Satanism from what ive read about is all about the self and selfish gain what you can get out in this life even if you have to harm others in the pursuit of it thats why most capitalists are satanists they chose evil for their path in life and in this and next life they will suffer big time.

Genie my friend, I'm afraid you are wrong, the Hindu gods actually do exist as mentioned in JapJi Sahib. But we as Sikhs are not supposed to pray to them. There is a difference between believing in (as in believing if they exist) and not believing in them as in not believing that you have to pray to them.

If God is one, what is problem to worship hindu "gods"? for example chanting their mantras, I dont see anything bad in it.

Everyday when I read more about sikhism, I become more and more confused O_o

If God is one, what is problem to worship hindu "gods"? for example chanting their mantras, I dont see anything bad in it.

This is exactly the reason why I say sikhism dont believe in physical existance of hindu gods and other chracters from abrahmic religions such as satan,etc. When you start to believe they exist you can become confused thinking whats the harm in worshipping them or doing mantra's. The reason why Sikhs dont believe in hindu gods or other religion characters is because they are all fake and doing any of their mantra's will only lead you to your doom in the next life. A Sikh should only meditate on the one true God waheguru the one source of all creation and of all mythological characters like indra's, hanumans, krishna's, satan's, ravan's.

These demi gods, demons, angels or fallen dark angels concepts that gurbani talks about in order to talk to the audience of 15th-17th century people who did believe that these beings physically existed. Us in the 21st century most of us who are intelligent dont believe in their existance unless hard solid proof evidence can be provided which at present doesnt exist. Either way if they exist or dont exist it shouldnt matter to a Sikh a Sikh should only worship and do "mantra's" naam simran meditation to waheguru the source of all creation who resides in every beings heart.

In Hinduism, there is only ONE GOD which is also known as Bhraman ( not the caste but that is what is God is called like Allah, Waheguru)... All the devi-devtas.. demi gods like shiv, bhrama, vishnu are all creations of Bhraman...

So, chanting mantras of demi-gods is not equal to meditating on Bhraman

Hindus have forgotten Bhraman and have gotten into worship of demi-gods

Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva stand at His Door; they serve the unseen, infinite Lord (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1022).

Everyone must serve the One Lord, who created Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. O Nanak, the One True Lord is permanent and stable. He neither dies, nor does He take birth (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1130).

By the order of God, Brahma obtained a body. By the order of God, Shiva was born. By the order of God, Vishnu was born. Everything is created by God (Benti Chaupai Sahib, Pauree 7).

Those who serve Shiva and Brahma do not find Salvation. The Fearless, Formless Lord is invisible; He reveals Himself only to the Gurmukh (Guru's follower). United with God, one does not suffer from sorrow or separation; he becomes stable in the world (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 516).

Gurbani is full of metaphors. The Gurus explained people the concepts of Sikhi by using vocabulary from the 'world' the adressed person belonged to. Wheter it was religious or work related terms, they were used to illustrate what Gurmat is. Terms of other religions where redefined. For example Gurbani teaches Muslims to replace the 5 Prayers (without good actions) with virtues. Many other concepts are redefined, Mecca becomes mind, etc. That is where you have to be careful or you do tend to get confused, especially in the beginning.
Besides terminology from other religions, Gurbani also uses words related to the occupations of the respective people they were talking to; agricultural voc (seed, field, water, ...) to explain the Truth (Sikhi) to farmers, economic terms (capital, ...) for businessmen etc.

The Abrahamic story of Satan, the fallen angel who can rival God, does not make any sense. Besides that, the Abrahmical story of Satan is never mentioned in Gurbani either. Therefore you have to read the Gurbani tuks containing word Satan in their respective contexts.

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

the belief in 3 powers

builder destroyer and nurturer - gave hinduism 3 gods and they forgot the true path of akal purakh

true there are these gods, but they do not live forever - they are just normal people who went into dev uni by their karams

Similarly there is no satan

that allmighty akal purak is the one and only 1

creater destroyer and nurturer all in 1

no one else is away no one else is within , its all connected

you me them those, earth animals air

everything single thing is connected

similarly like you have your fathers/mothers gene's in your

sameway everyone living/dead everything single thing has that jot from that akal purak

he himself creates

he himself destroys

he himself nurtures

even we say us "ego"

we ourself are his doing - he is the only "Karta purakh"

its all one .

its all described in moolmantar itself

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

She doesn't look like a sikh or really have links to sikhi besides that yoga is a massive field many parts of yoga are condemned by sikhi like intense fasts or trying to inact a near death experience. I think christian fear mongering has driven many christians away from church and into the clutches of what they call satanic. For the most part yoga as it's known in the media is just idleness it's pretty much over rated, stretches and sitting down thinking about nothing.