Christian Missionaries Targeting The Sikh Community

Its down to our so called leaders in punjab, who are weak and all about their selves, its amazing here in the uk, when these excuse the term but i have heard goreh call them bible bashers, come knocking on peoples door they are usually told very sharply to take a hike. so they cant even convert goreh here.

But unfortunately our people are lost and just follow anyone like sheep.

Just the other day a elder in my family was telling me of an old woman relative in india, who had some ailment and was going to see some baba who had set up a little shack out in the fields !!!

I mean people seem to be brain dead and have no sense of logical reasoning left, anyway she was told not to go on the phone but they dont listen !

All it comes down to is people dont want discipline and sikhi is all about discipline.

they want to do what they like, get up when they want, eat whatever, cut hair etc and christianity and others offer all this.

Recently i sent a message to another distant relatives in india who i found out was attending radha soami functions to stop going immediately and bow only before and ask only from SGGS ji at the local Gurdwara.

I think we need to start educating our own families and relatives every time we go to india or call, actually i go as far as saying if you don't want to except SGGS ji , then at least don't bow your head at every other door step, don't bow anywhere then, that usually makes them think !

who makes these leaders leaders? Its followers, who make them leaders, so lets see you do soemthing yourself. Whats going in YOUR village? Any worthwhile parchar? Any poor Sikhs YOU could be helping?

Dont look at those leaders who cant change themselves or the situation around them. Instead step into their shoes yourself. Whats stopping you?

chatang, i unfortunately dont have the resources they have, but i do try to educate my family etc, when i speak to them like i have said in my post, also i dont personally vote for them and dont know how they get there,

I would like to put the same question to you Whats going in YOUR village? Any worthwhile parchar? Any poor Sikhs YOU could be helping?

Dont look at those leaders who cant change themselves or the situation around them. Instead step into their shoes yourself. Whats stopping you?

Oh one last thing i dont like to brag if i am helping poor sikhs, it not ethical for me to do that. :smile2:

sat bro, so you are doing nothing outside the parameters of your own family.

Man up and say you dont do anything. dont give me that you cant do anything excuse. you dont have the resources to help ONE sikh in india? at the current exchange rate? Do me a favour geezer.

dont take this personally either (although you already have) i ask this question to everyone who bleats, " our leaders dont do nothing" "our gurdwara committtees are corrupt" .

as mahatma gandhi said "be the change you want to see in the world".

our leaders are rubbish, but what is our youth?