Christian Missionaries Targeting The Sikh Community

sat bro, so you are doing nothing outside the parameters of your own family.

Man up and say you dont do anything. dont give me that you cant do anything excuse. you dont have the resources to help ONE sikh in india? at the current exchange rate? Do me a favour geezer.

dont take this personally either (although you already have) i ask this question to everyone who bleats, " our leaders dont do nothing" "our gurdwara committtees are corrupt" .

as mahatma gandhi said "be the change you want to see in the world".

our leaders are rubbish, but what is our youth?

Firstly i am not a youth, secondly will you pay my bills etc, if i am in my villiage doing parchar, its easy to say to others, if i was the jathedar of a takht or had authority/wealth then i would, also i put the same question to you but you have not replied,

in another post about basics to sikhi street parchar you say quote

"This is a great place to start, those people who already have a foot in the door so to speak. I would love to see this in sikh majority areas in UK, ie soho rd, dudley rd wolves, coventry rd small heath,broadway southall."

Why are you not doing street parcharak on your door step but you are asking others to man up and go to india :lol2:

As for mahatma gandhi was he not the same person who said that Guru Gobing Singh ji was a misguided desh bhagat and you a sikh are quoting him who sold Bhagat Singh ji and others to be hanged and who also along with nehru double crossed the sikhs . :no:

^ This thread is the classic example of why we are failing. Every thread about Panthic Masle gets hijacked and becomes the hub for name calling, leg pulling etc.

Something needs to be done about the disunity. Anti Panthic forces have a good time watching the Sikh brothers fight and rip each others Dastara off.

^ This thread is the classic example of why we are failing. Every thread about Panthic Masle gets hijacked and becomes the hub for name calling, leg pulling etc.

Something needs to be done about the disunity.

i agree brother and apologise sincerely but the wind up kids have come back and lets not over exaggerate no one is ripping any ones Dastar off, please dont make mountains out of mole hills, or light fires. :smile2:

I did apologise but your edit has shown you are going on a bit ott.

Christianity is better then islam just compare the western christian countries to all islamic countries you will see why. I would never want to live in an islamic country but a christian country is great. Christians for a long time have been providing schooling, medicines and other facilities these converts will get a better life this way in punjab. If they are lucky they might be able to get a visa. And if they feel sikhi is the truth they will convert back after the schooling and free wine they get in church, christians aren't like the islamics they will let them convert back.

Sikh kosh is right about the british raj rare number of converts and panthic raj severe number of converts. Perhaps in british raj people romanticize the past and made maharaja ranjit singh's rule look so great compared to the flaws of the british administration such as putting sikhs in far worse off jails then british treating british and indian with apartheid rule. Or the british beating people with sticks, lashes, gunning down people with the old victorian systems in place. The british evolved past all of that but the panthics are following even more backwards things, now that people see the difference between the west and the panthic sarkars and how sikhs are treated in the west they are more resentful to sikhi and the panthic sarkar who we tend to say are sellouts anyway.