Respect Of Other Religions

osingh

Sure we should learn or discuss of different religions but while keeping key sidhant of gurmat in mind a) this is your chance to meet gobind b) consider everything as hakum of akaal purakh so why worry? give your self righteous job to Vahiguroo. surrender ourselves to him. c) at the end every thing is perceived as one jot in gurmat so get over it d) the very fact every one will face death at any moment be it sikh, Muslim, Christian, hindu etc make best out of your jeevan. e) don't let outside things effect your peace of mind - man jeeta jag jeet.

I don't know about others but the reality of death itself sends shivers down to my spine. It's like feeling earth quake.. I am sure I can speak for everyone when earthquake hits last thing people have in mind to argue about religions or which one is best.. It's not naturally it does not happen.. That should be our state let akaal purakh worry about his creation in fact he made it and will destroy it in its unique way. and make it again as tamasha.. kaal can strike any moment there is no certainty if next moment we are here or not.

I think biggest difference between us and bhramgyani who teaches dharam or do parchar .. We attach our self righteousness mixed with ego pride makes it an ineffective as we forget to leave it to akaal purakh at the end buy bhramgyani do parchar of Dharam not being attached to it totally nishkam by leaving every thing to akaal purakh hakum.. Everything naturally works out itself.

This is the whole point on Muhammad. The Muslims put a twist on Muhammad's life and want rest of the world to believe he was pure and holy. Urban Sikhs don't take the time to read up on Islam and the Koran, yet want others to stay quiet. Many Sikhs curse out Hinduism for worshipping idols, but are completely ignorant of what Muslims are doing in Mecca. Hello, big black stone, walk around in circles, bow to it............what do you think this is

We wouldn't really be having this whole thread if people would actually study islam they would come to the same conclusion but should we all be made to be antagonised that we have to read works with pages in the hundreds, in voluminous amounts shouldn't people read bani to find peace instead of un-easing works?

N30 Why are you afraid of death you read bani don't you? Alot of us don't care that much about death especially at young ages when we really should. Is this whole thread really about being afraid of religious extremists who might try and kill you for having an opinion on their doctrine? Because if that's the case why not refer to how the gurus and gursikhs back in ye old time dealt with it, they said it as it is without a care about death, because truth meant more.