What Nonsense Is This

If today Sikhs want to say this behaviour is acceptable, then tomorrow do not be shocked when Gurbani is being danced to at wedding receptions. The ignorant just need a good beat and they will make a mockery of anything.

True. one Dhil(ਢਿੱਲ) in rehit leads to more Dhils. Once people accept some disrespect they then become comfortable enough to accept more disrespect. This is what happened with the Anand Karaj ceremony. At first inter religious marriages were unheard of. But when the first cases were beginning to be accepted in the west, now it's considered the new "normal" by the general Sikh population. Thanks to this acceptance there are even "Sikhs" willing to accept Anand Karaj for Gays citing that if inter religious couples can have Anand Karaj ceremony performed why can't gays. Once gays are allowed, then incest couples will also demand the same.

there was no attack intended from my side. this is the first time i've seen huge disrespect of Gurbani and audience.

complete morons in the video . i could never accept that. if i was there and if needed would slap some sence . how does one approach akal takhat jathedar? to raise an issue?

next time i visit golden temple i will make it a purpose to raise awareness for this issue. but i doubt i can meet him let the sewadars wont leme pass in

Same conversation again !

If it really affects the message of Guru Arjan Dev ji's aad guru nameh, then we should report them to akaal takht and get them excommunicated. Oh sorry....... it's about the hooting and not the funky beat music.

I've never hooted or been hooted at, so I really don't know what it's all about.

There is no rehat criteria strong enough to excommunicate them, so maybe Akaal takht should implement one ? :ohno:

Next time your in the Gurdwara where Chardikala Singhs are present try to clap and cheer. See what the reaction is from the Singhs. :biggrin2:

They would probably react by saying don't do it but I would like someone to point to rehat which says don't is it just a build up of oral history?

Besides that i'm too used to seeing random big bellied men sitting in white clothes with the name sant claiming to be god and telling everyone believe in guru granth sahib and not them but then has everyone bow at their feet and asking for huge sums of money.

Bani guru guru hai bani wich amrit saare .

Which <banned word filter activated> does hooting when their gurus words are being spoken ?

Thats disrespectful to guru.

Many have forgotten the old cultural values and honor we had for elders .

There are a lot of things which western minded people would disagree but that doesnt mean those old things are wrong.

Example - if someone crosses over Guru Granth Sahib Ji .

Some will say something to that guy and b in peace . but it is absolutely unforgiveable.this actually happened. And nihang did jhatka of that guy.

Just a senario

Somethings are more comon sense and people tend to argue since it is not mentioned in rehat. I would say those are murakhs who argue the things that clearly seem are wrong.

I personaly would stop those people and if still they dont would like to personaly give em ol chittar prade

They would probably react by saying don't do it but I would like someone to point to rehat which says don't is it just a build up of oral history?

Besides that i'm too used to seeing random big bellied men sitting in white clothes with the name sant claiming to be god and telling everyone believe in guru granth sahib and not them but then has everyone bow at their feet and asking for huge sums of money.

Did you ask Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj on this matter on what is proper conduct. Satguru surely speaks on this topic. I can very easily find you the shabad, but then that would not be fun. And we need to have fun while learning. So I suggest you go onto www.sikhitothemax.com and do a search. And since we are all about Sarbat da Bhalla, then post that shabad here for rest of the members to take in Satguru's divine message. :biggrin2:

Did you ask Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj on this matter on what is proper conduct. Satguru surely speaks on this topic. I can very easily find you the shabad, but then that would not be fun. And we need to have fun while learning. So I suggest you go onto www.sikhitothemax.com and do a search. And since we are all about Sarbat da Bhalla, then post that shabad here for rest of the members to take in Satguru's divine message. :biggrin2:

I asked for the reference and you asked the question back at me if you know it's in gurbani then in the spirit of sarbat da pala please share it?