No Other Religion Leads To God

SikhKosh

There are Hindu Bhagat's writings in The Sri Guru Granth Sahib, Kabir Ji was born in a Muslim family, they're religions led them to the light of Sikhi, Waheguru created many paths to the light, you cannot sit there and just take the negatives and the criticisms of those said religions to say they are false. What some followers of the religion do ARE false, there's plenty that Sikhs do which is false, to be so simple minded as to conclude that therefore they don't lead to Akal Purakh is a straw-man argument.

I do not understand why some Sikhs are having such an allergic reaction to the truth of Gurbani.

Yeah, damn those Sikhs! They will surely go to hell along with all other non-Sikhs from whom we should always have allergy!

On a serious note, who is having allergy? If you're referring to me, I have clearly stated that Sikhi is the best without a speck of doubt. I have clearly stated that nothing comes close to even the shadow of Sikhi. My only question is if we (or should I say you people) can show the world the light of Gurmat in a way that it draws people towards it?

I am not saying we should sugarcoat the true and firm principles of Gurmat and adjust them for others. I am stressing the mode of communication, the way in which you deliver your message. Because unless you folks are BrahmGyanis, I doubt you can mock a faith and still have its adherents come to Gurmat.

If you're not referring to me, then never mind.

one can only reach to the level of spirituality or Avastha 'their' Guru reaches and not surpass them. Mukti can only be achieved through Guru Nanak Sahibs House no where else. Jine marji hor dhake kha lo par mukti siraf Satguru Nanak Sahib Ji dhe ghar to milley gei.

That is absolutely true. In fact, there are several instances of Hindu deities telling their devotees the same, that they can offer everything but mukti can be attained only in the House of Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Patshah Jee Maharaj.

I thought Gur Parmesar Eko Jaan? By the way, since you know so much better, is it Whaeguru or Waheguru or Vaheguru or Vaahiguroo?

Works all the way, as long as it doesn't turn into deep hyperventilating breathing making pigeon noises

We can always adapt translations either way.

Verily O people, Guru and God shall be recognised by you