No Other Religion Leads To God

SikhKosh

Mehtab Singh, part of the discussion process is alright but could you tell me why the thread 'Respect of other religions' was locked? First two pages were appeasing the political correct thinking but as soon as Sikhs posted who did not fall for the political correctness it was locked?

Veer, it has been re-opened.

I've heard a Hindu saint say in his katha that Bhagat Prahlad was re-born as Bhagat Kabeer jee, and I know GurSikhs who believe that Bhagat Kabeer Jee not only met Guru Sahib, he even was blessed with Amrit, and it was only after that his Bani was included in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. So by that logic, we can say that Bhagat Prahlad was indeed saved by Guru Sahib Himself. Can someone who knows better please confirm?

According to Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Pralaad was saved by God.

Pralaad lived hundreds of years prior to Guru Nanak.

Pralaad was a Hindu.

So folks, Sikhs do not have a monopoly on God.

In what regards was he a Hindu or follower of the Vedanta school? Take a read of ang 60 of Satguru and understand what Maharaj is saying.

Question we need to ask ourselves is has Guru Nanak Dev Ji (Parmeshar) been around prior to Kaljug? The answer is obvious, therefore there is no reason why they could not have given mukti to those saints prior to taking physical form.

As stated previously the followers of Krishan Ji etc were unable to achieve mukti as their Guru's had not either.

I'm sure I've heard someone once mention that Guru Arjan Dev Ji called all the bhagats into a tent before they compiled Aad Granth Sahib. Is this a myth or factual?

Please let us not forget that Guru Nanak Sahib is "Nirankar" and qualities of nirankar are mentioned in mool manter. So all bhagats were saved By Guru sahib indeed, the way they worshipped HIM.

That means all muslims worship Guru Nanak.

All Jews worship Guru Nanak

All Buddhists worship Guru Nanak.

You get my drift?

If a new religion is formed tomorrow by Mr X. It's followers can say Mr X is God, and Mr X saved Pralaad and other bhagats.

Indeed Mr X was Guru Nanak in a previous life. We will not like that would we. We will argue with them.

Round and Round it goes.