No Other Religion Leads To God

SikhKosh

haha muhammad is in narak hell fire

Not every Muslim is out to give Dawah? Brother, every committed Muslim is out to give Dawah and is at war with Dar Ul Harb (non Islamic world). If a Muslim is peaceful he is not yet acquaint with the content of the Al Quran and the Hadith.

Puratan Singhs knew <banned word filter activated> inside out and they were (rightly) high handed in their approach to them, you can look at Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, Akali Phula Singh or Hari Singh Nalwa.

You are absolutely right about those puratan singhs even the language they used is offensive, they would never say salam to a muslim. Now we have a whitewashed nanaksari muhammaden version of history where we are muslim appeasers guru nanak was a muslim and this thinking is making many sikh girls leave the faith under this ideological attack.

First thing first, we need to understand what is the spiritual destination of the other religions to see if they are all the same. The Christians want heaven, Muslims want Jannat (with multiple virgin hooris, river flowing of wine etc), Hindus depending on which deity they worship have their own destinations(Vaikunt, Swarg, Shivpuri etc), Buddhists want Nirvana. Most of these destinations are all in GianKhand and are temporary. The Sikh destination is Sachkhand which is the permanent abode of Vaheguru all other spiritual destinations are temporary. Other religions do not seek nor did their founders know of Sachkhand.

Secondly, Unlike the other religions, Sikhi does not condemn anyone to hell just because they are non Sikhs. An ardent practitioner of any faith will only get as high as his religion's founder has gotten. Since Buddha, Shiva, Krishna (and probably Jesus and Prophet Mohammad) are all in Gian Khand, their (spiritually) highest followers can only reach as high as Gian Khand not higher than their religion's founder. It is only the Sikhs whose spiritual goal or destination is Sachkhand.

Thanks, this is what I meant, you explained it beautifully.

This is a mature topic, but here we have a member of the mod team mocking people because the original poster was too blunt. And being blunt drives people away.

It is simply because the big cat got smacked across the face. Ever seen a cat play with a mouse before leaving only the tail of it? The politically correct people are like the cat. They wanted to dance (deceive) with the opponent before showing their true intentions. The OP did not let this happen. Instead he grabbed the cat by the whiskers and gave it one hard smack. The cat tried to raise it's claws in defense, but grabbed other whiskers and now the cat has it's tail between it's legs.

Thanks for the respect, but there is no cat after any mouse on here, nor is any cat or mouse attacking each other. Singhs disagreeing or agreeing to disagree with each other is nothing new, its part of the discussion process. Don't understand why you don't see it that way. If you really want to respond to my post, why don't you respond about how many non-Sikhs have you convinced in real life about the superiority of Gurmat over other faiths? Have you?

Not every Muslim is out to give Dawah? Brother, every committed Muslim is out to give Dawah and is at war with Dar Ul Harb (non Islamic world). If a Muslim is peaceful he is not yet acquaint with the content of the Al Quran and the Hadith.

Puratan Singhs knew &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; inside out and they were (rightly) high handed in their approach to them, you can look at Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, Akali Phula Singh or Hari Singh Nalwa.

I will try to repeat myself in simple words. Any non-Sikh (Hindu or Muslim or Christian) coming on this forum will have questions about Sikhi. It is our responsibility to make sure they can recognize and see it, and that is not going to happen the way things go on here.

Now I will try to explain in Punjabi. Say someone wants to ask a friend of his where the friend's father is at. He can ask in one of the following ways.

• tuhade Papa kithe gaye
  • tuhade Daddy kithe gaye

Or he can ask in one of the following ways

• tera piyo kithe aa
  • teri maa da khasam kithe aa

Its upto you guys what approach you want to take when explaining Gurmat to a non-Sikh. All I want to say is there is no greater deed than enjoining someone with SatGuru Jee's charan, and no sin as bad as breaking someone from Their charan. You guys choose what way you want to go. Maybe the reason I feel so strongly about all his is because I had Sangat of GurSikhs who were devout in their GurSikhi, who were strictly against manmat of other faiths, yet they shared with me compassionately and that is what drew me more towards GurSikhi. They didn't try to poison my mind with any sort of hatred. That is the sort of platform I am looking for on this forum, where we explain how Gurbani defines a true Brahmin and a true Muslim, and explain to the world that it is only through Gurmat at the feet of Sahib Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj that we can get there. Explain the futility of their rituals in the light of Gurbani, not our own self-created hate. And this will happen when we ourselves become high avastha GurSikhs. I am not there yet, perhaps you folks are? Maybe that is why I don't get it.

Thank you veer, but folks don't have to agree with me all the time. Please do point out wherever I am wrong as I am nowhere close to perfect and am still learning.

Rest Guru Sahib alone knows best.

Of course Veerji. And I think you know that I stand closer to SikhKosh Veer overall when it comes to exposing the truth about non-Sikh ideologies which harm weak and innocent victims and certainly I will never ever believe that slaveowners and pedophiles can gain entry into GianKhand. That is too sickening and frightening to imagine.

But when it comes to Hindu's in particular, I agree with Bijla Singh and yourself that maybe we need to step off the gas a bit in criticism if potential new Sikhs are lost.

You are not perfect but you are a lot better than me and a part of that is because you are from the original background you were prior to 2003 and becoming part of the Khalsa Panth. The more you explain what pulled you towards Sikhi the better for us others to understand how to explain Sikhi to non-Sikhs with humility/nimrata