Monty Panesar's England Career On The Line After Cricketer Fined For Urinating On Bouncers

dholki

We don't have any lines in our scriptures which says Verily of the book go out and urinate on the bouncers of the kuffar

Where as we can find verses for some of the bad stuff we find muslims doing, there are some bad things not recommended in islam like a muslim killing another muslim of the same sects unprovoked is against islam. At several times from some media outlet we can find at least one muslim justifying it on the net with verses.

Point 1) The Quran was written roughly a thousand years before the Sikh scriptures were compiled, so I am not surprised it contains verses that we find distasteful today. If you understood the historical/geographical context in which the Quran was written, you may have a better understanding of why it says some of the things it does.

Point 2) For any faith, you can find an individual who will justify any kind of extremist/insensitive view in the media

Point 3) Your logic suggests that we should forgive muslims when they commit sins - as it is what their faith teaches them and they don't know any better, but in the case of Sikhs they should be punished because their faith doesn't teach them such 'bad' things

Point 4) Genuinely, I would recommend reading Jane Austen novels, to help improve your sentence structure and grammar

Seriously? You think Gorey don't know the difference between a Dastar and a Bandana (well for us Patka)? Most have studied R.E so should know the difference. If not then maybe we need to educate them. HAHAHA

Uh ? :wow:

I saiid he's one of the most famous dastar wearing Sikhs on the planet. How did "goreh", "pakis" and "confusion" come into the conversation ? :stupidme:

Seriously, we all know he wears a patka for professional sports (every other professional sikh sportsman does to) but are you suggesting that he no matter where he goes he only dresses like its an international test match ? Are you suggesting that even if he wants to go and buy a pint of milk from Tesco he wears his shorts and uniform and does muscle warm-up exercises before he goes ?

Sikhs showed him full support during his career, because it seemed like to the public he represented an ideal, keshdhari hardworking Sikh.

Those who familiar with the Baba harnek Coventry set-up will all know the truth.

He grew up under teaching of Nananksar Mahapursh and was very much Sikhi inclined.

Then the Bhangra Baba Harnek Grewal took over.

Harneck was monty's "guru".. he calls Harnek grewal "maharaaj"

This baba is a osho follower, drink driver, womaniser, married a girl 1/4 his age.

Monty was asked to wear a turban by "United Sikhs" in 2008 to support their turban campaign in France - Monty refused- saying that his PA (hindu) has advised him not to wear turban anymore, only patka- because it will help him in merchandising and creating a "monty brand" (they were selling monty patka/beard merchandise to cricket fans

in the hands of a alchi/pervy baba and a hindu fanantic PA, Monty changed- he lost all Sikhi values- he done a love marriage to a gold digger, which ended badly.

he became a sponser of "sewa international" the UK arm of india's RSS. (http://sewasandesh.blogspot.co.uk/2008_10_01_archive.html)

now hes a lost divorced piss head.. just like his baba..

Point 1) The Quran was written roughly a thousand years before the Sikh scriptures were compiled, so I am not surprised it contains verses that we find distasteful today. If you understood the historical/geographical context in which the Quran was written, you may have a better understanding of why it says some of the things it does.

Point 2) For any faith, you can find an individual who will justify any kind of extremist/insensitive view in the media

Point 3) Your logic suggests that we should forgive muslims when they commit sins - as it is what their faith teaches them and they don't know any better, but in the case of Sikhs they should be punished because their faith doesn't teach them such 'bad' things

Point 4) Genuinely, I would recommend reading Jane Austen novels, to help improve your sentence structure and grammar

Thanks for the Jane Austen reference, I surely admire the humility you showed in references to the syntax of what I wrote.

1) If you think time is a measure of what makes things distasteful, why not renounce sikhi and accept Atheism, sikhi will be tasteless in another 500 years by your theory. If you read deeper into things you will find in the haddith tradition people found muhammad's own actions distasteful and muhammad responded with spilling blood. Please don't buy into these bunk muhammaden nonsensical arguments.

2) Extremism is taking something really far, like someone following sewa and spending their time day and night going over the top, or an extreme athlete that trains past their endurance threshold. Similarly if you have violent teachings to begin with the extremists approach is to times that by the biggest number they can think of, muhammadenisms doctrine of violence was as such from day one, muhammad's critics called him what he was even recorded in commentaries siras and haddiths if you want to read them. If you want something to read up on get this book http://www.amazon.com/The-Great-Arab-Conquests-Changed/dp/0306817403

The Great Arab Conquests: How the Spread of Islam Changed the World We Live In Paperback

3) I'm sorry if you are against forgiving people but regardless they aren't helpless in following evil commandments, past all the brainwashing they are transient beings who have consciousness to think for themselves. If they are taught not to have remorse for the kaffirs and the devil will give them messages in their head like remorse, it is their own actions that will lay down the judgement god shall pass on them.

4) May I also recommend the Deception of Allah by Christian Prince and some of Ali Sina's books to you, all available through amazon.com

Sikhs showed him full support during his career, because it seemed like to the public he represented an ideal, keshdhari hardworking Sikh.

Those who familiar with the Baba harnek Coventry set-up will all know the truth.

He grew up under teaching of Nananksar Mahapursh and was very much Sikhi inclined.

Then the Bhangra Baba Harnek Grewal took over.

Harneck was monty's "guru".. he calls Harnek grewal "maharaaj"

This baba is a osho follower, drink driver, womaniser, married a girl 1/4 his age.

Monty was asked to wear a turban by "United Sikhs" in 2008 to support their turban campaign in France - Monty refused- saying that his PA (hindu) has advised him not to wear turban anymore, only patka- because it will help him in merchandising and creating a "monty brand" (they were selling monty patka/beard merchandise to cricket fans

in the hands of a alchi/pervy baba and a hindu fanantic PA, Monty changed- he lost all Sikhi values- he done a love marriage to a gold digger, which ended badly.

he became a sponser of "sewa international" the UK arm of india's RSS. (http://sewasandesh.blogspot.co.uk/2008_10_01_archive.html)

now hes a lost divorced piss head.. just like his baba..

Now that ^ is what I call an informative post. :respect:

Well done to you sir.

Uh ? :wow:

I saiid he's one of the most famous dastar wearing Sikhs on the planet. How did "goreh", "pakis" and "confusion" come into the conversation ? :stupidme:

Seriously, we all know he wears a patka for professional sports (every other professional sikh sportsman does to) but are you suggesting that he no matter where he goes he only dresses like its an international test match ? Are you suggesting that even if he wants to go and buy a pint of milk from Tesco he wears his shorts and uniform and does muscle warm-up exercises before he goes ?

Have to admit have not followed his career and certainly am not a cricket fan. Personally I've never seen him wear a Dastar and my point is most educated people in the countries you mention know the difference between a patka and a turban. I'm baffled by the remainder of your post.