Ajit Vadakayil Anti Sikh Article

Nalwa

I have not read the entire article but I think one reply should suffice. It would've been better if 13mirch had consulted. I am not sure if replying is fruitful or not. Will have to think about it because there are many barking dogs like him who shouldn't be given the attention they are not worthy of.

Some points have already been refuted in existing articles. For example, 1857 myths are debunked here: http://sikhfreedom.com/1857.html. I wrote a long article on Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s physical demise and Gurugaddi given to Gurbani which is posted in parts here www.namdharitruth.info under flawed history.

I have not read the entire article but I think one reply should suffice. It would've been better if 13mirch had consulted. I am not sure if replying is fruitful or not. Will have to think about it because there are many barking dogs like him who shouldn't be given the attention they are not worthy of.

Some points have already been refuted in existing articles. For example, 1857 myths are debunked here: http://sikhfreedom.com/1857.html. I wrote a long article on Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s physical demise and Gurugaddi given to Gurbani which is posted in parts here www.namdharitruth.info under flawed history.

Wouldn't be surprised if Vadakayil is the love child of Namdharis and Nirankaris from the ineptness contained in his logic.

If my elaboration is correct, they after being enslaved for so long want to get world domination cheaply. At least the muslims are trying. These guys just sit in a dhoti and declare everything as being "Hindu." Who was the first person on the moon? "Hindu." Who did this bla bla bla? "Hindu." What is the world's most advanced civilization? "Hindu." Are you retarded? "Hind... oh wait a minute."

They have nothing better to do, after all playing with rocks can get boring after awhile.

Why did the layout of the blog change though, the black background was sick. Is there a way to get it back?

They have nothing better to do, after all playing with rocks can get boring after awhile.

Why did the layout of the blog change though, the black background was sick. Is there a way to get it back?

There is but we had too many complaints stating that it hurt the reader's eyes. Simultaneously black is prevalent all around on just about all blogs. Decided to go a bit different and also give a pictorial view of what the individual will actually be reading about.