Sign in to follow this  
N30S1NGH

Eid Mubarakh To Muslim Brother And Sisters- Nice Message From Jagmeet Singh

https://www.facebook.com/jagmeetsinghndp?fref=ts

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Muslim Sisters and Brothers Eid Mubarak!

Last week we celebrated Ramadan with an Iftar Dinner at the Communiy Hub. It was a humbling experience to pray and break fast with those who have been fasting all month.

Eid is a time for family and friends to gather to celebrate the blessings that have been bestowed upon us by God. It is also a time to focus on charitable acts and take care of those less fortunate. Let us use this occasion to strengthen our society through small acts of kindness. By each of us offering a helping hand, together we can build towards a loving and accepting community. This Eid, let this be our goal.

Wishing you all peace and prosperity in the coming year!

post-24251-0-47641300-1376021740_thumb.j

• Like 4

I didn't realize today was Eid until i saw facebook message on jagmeet singh, so yeah eid mubarakh to muslim members on here.

post-24251-0-39886200-1376021862_thumb.j

post-24251-0-29250000-1376022107_thumb.j

• Like 1

Obviously Veer, Jagmeet Singh Ji and all politicians have to cater to all sections of the community whether Hindu, Muslim or Christian.

Indeed, we wish all Muslims well for Eid and no harm at all in wishing them a happy Eid Mubarak Celebration.

But we shouldn't forget that Eid results in the extremely cruel slaughter by bleeding to death of millions of innocent animals.

Just like Christmas Day is an unnecassary holocaust day for turkeys.

There is only one Gurmat and Truth is One.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGDryxMlHs

The id.iots of Sikhs against the EDL are using the iftar dinner by Jagmeet Singh as proof that Sikhs and Muslims always have good community relations! Politicians have to keep all sections of their constituents happy, Muslims more than others.

• Like 3

But we shouldn't forget that Eid results in the extremely cruel slaughter by bleeding to death of millions of innocent animals.

Halal is just one aspect of EID(like jhatka is one aspect in jor mela of huge sikh holla mohalla ) i m sure there is bigger purpose and other aspect of EID like- prayers to allah in mosque other universal things which all religions believe. Don't you think by capitalizing on one aspect of EID - halal we are kind of over shadowing their whole event by not greeting them back or not greeting them in general?

Today is not Bakra Eid. It is the other Eid. There are two Eids. So Eid Mubarak to the Muslims and may they live in peace.

• Like 2

Don't you think by capitalizing on one aspect of EID - halal we are kind of over shadowing their whole event by not greeting them back or not greeting them in general?

Neo Veer I believe we should greet them and wish them well just as Jagmeet Singh MPP has done. But we shouldn't forget that this festival was invented by a slaveowner and pedophile who thought he would adapt the pagan bearking fast festival and it actually results in extreme cruelty and death of millions of defenseless animals. Jhatka is a totally different method which seeks to minimise the suffering, instead of prolonging it via Halal slaughter. It's an ancient blood sacrifice to send blood to a pagan deity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoUOwHxN1LA

• Like 2

I have often seen how many Sikhs wish others Eid Mubarak yet I never see them posting about Gurpurabs on facebook or other social media sites.

• Like 3