Telegraph Beadbi Of Sikhs- Every1 Complain

It is not the fault of the telegraph, but it is the fault of this haraami for bringing such shame to our father's identity. Without a doubt he should be completely shunned by the entire Panth. I think such things should be left up there so this lowlife can see just how much insult he has caused to all of us. He has apologised to the world, where is his apology to the panth?

It is not the fault of the telegraph, but it is the fault of this haraami for bringing such shame to our father's identity. Without a doubt he should be completely shunned by the entire Panth. I think such things should be left up there so this lowlife can see just how much insult he has caused to all of us. He has apologised to the world, where is his apology to the panth?

If he's apologised to the world, doesn't that logically include the panth - as the panth is part of the world?

I dont see why people are claiming beadbi against the newspaper, tabloid or not british humour has been consistant for years, including their own people....no offence people but i think you may need a reality check.. go to central london thursday/friday/saturday and you will find many trim singhs/samosa pagh men drinking /smoking/getting slapped by a goree etc.... the biggest beadbi is panesar who goes on like a "sikh" role model... my question to those who keep kesh dastaar etc but do not practice, what is the point? Your one mistake badnaams many practicing sikhs..sikhs perception to our fellow goreh is that because of english wars we are loyal warriors along with being piss heads who host great wedding parties... saying that got to love the gorah humour....

We can claim Sikhaphobia to the media outlet to impose sikhiofacism so that we can shove our ways down everyones throat and brainwash them

Hit the nail on the head. Everyone reading has a brain and most can figure that this guy isnt representing Sikhs.

The day Sikhaphobia term is coined we would have completely lost the plot.

Hit the nail on the head. Everyone reading has a brain and most can figure that this guy isnt representing Sikhs.

The day Sikhaphobia term is coined we would have completely lost the plot.

Just imagine what sikhs would do if someone done the same for the sikh gurus as these guys did for muhammad and jesus