Dangerous Anti-Sikh Thinking Of Punjabi Canadian Youths

genie

clearly many punjabi sikh youths especially from Canada have been neglected for a long time and the results are evident the moneh youth have zero knowledge about Sikhi all the know about is bhangra, drinking, getting laid and their evil caste mentality .....basically punjabi atheists in thinking and actions

729bnq.jpg

2zi2as9.png

When amankaur84 says the truth that Sikhs should only marry other Sikhs....look at what these morons are saying (sohena kaur, juggy gill and inderpreet singh and others) that is ok to marry a non-sikh? Have they not been taught Sikh history how sacrifices were made so that our religion survived and now these ungrateful rats think its ok to discard all Sikh norms and traditions and help the haters of Sikhism decrease the Sikh influence in a persons life and demographic population.

Ask most muslim youths who they should marry and they will say muslim only, ask a jewish and they say jewish only.

It seems our youth have been so badly brainwashed and have not been given guidance how to think in a Sikh way that they have drifted so far into atheism and wishy washy 3HO hippy kind of thinking, where everthing is permitted that is in western culture but isnt allowed in sikh religion and culture.

clearly many punjabi sikh youths especially from Canada have been neglected for a long time and the results are evident the moneh youth have zero knowledge about Sikhi all the know about is bhangra, drinking, getting laid and their evil caste mentality .....basically punjabi atheists in thinking and actions

729bnq.jpg

2zi2as9.png

When amankaur84 says the truth that Sikhs should only marry other Sikhs....look at what these morons are saying (sohena kaur, juggy gill and inderpreet singh and others) that is ok to marry a non-sikh? Have they not been taught Sikh history how sacrifices were made so that our religion survived and now these ungrateful rats think its ok to discard all Sikh norms and traditions and help the haters of Sikhism decrease the Sikh influence in a persons life and demographic population.

Ask most muslim youths who they should marry and they will say muslim only, ask a jewish and they say jewish only.

It seems our youth have been so badly brainwashed and have not been given guidance how to think in a Sikh way that they have drifted so far into atheism and wishy washy 3HO hippy kind of thinking, where everthing is permitted that is in western culture but isnt allowed in sikh religion and culture.

[edit myself] i'm sorry don't get twitter they all have the reply in their tweet, okay they all hate the idea.

Sikhi is all about quality before quantity but with quantity a democratic country treats you differently.

Canada is still far from 3ho, that guy just wants to experience western freedoms, don't underestimate the power of sikhi though, I've seen people come from those liberal ways with a big hole in their heart appreciate sikhi more and teach those living sikhi not to take it for granted.

Who knows maybe they might convert someone to the faith. Either way I think they needs to go and experience their own spiritual journeys to find the truth for himself. If you play with fire you get burnt, some people on hearing learn not to play with fire others have to get burnt to realise. Sikhi right now needs quality over quantity banda singh bahadur, baba deep singh, hari singh nalwa were 1 out of a million men. Our gems are rare but they are the ones that need to sparkle.

This type of thinking is not surprising for Sikh youth in the west. When we are seeing so many Gurdwaras going against the SRM by conducting inter religious Anand Karaj, the message the youth who attend those Anand karaj will get is that it is perfectly okay to do this. It's really unfortunate how the Sikhs in the west and in India have largely discarded Sikhi. They have forgotten how Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee sacrificed His entire family for Sikhi(Sarbans Daan). Entire generations of Sikhs in the 1700s faced untold persecution and genocides just to uphold Sikhi. But today's Sikhs have become so ungrateful to the sacrifices of Guru Jee and puraatan Sikhs that one cannot help but nod his head in disbelief.

maybe its time to have mainstream films about our gurus and history to reach these people - there's a lack of education in the gurudwaras and its not a recent thing - people who think this way don't go to the gurudwara. They are surrounded by western values of money, live for today and do what makes you happy, so we need new ways of reaching them.

All the people who had tweeted in that message are Sehajdhari, we never needed them in the first place, I want to learn if they can become useful; if they are this low then I have no interest in teaching them anything; if they learned to at least keep Kesh maybe I would try to teach these garbage-equals

It's difficult to take this head on because if you do they will see you as extremists katharvaad preaching to them trying to brainwash them and they see all this negative stigma of every bad thing any sikh has done and they brush you over it mentally. Trying to take them into gurdwaras to brainwash them and whitewash all of the western liberal attitudes is tough because the mind is set in it's ways at a young age and it all comes down to the early days, so these guys are all good as gone, learn from them to raise your kids properly. Let them make their mistakes they might come back after they realise other people won't hold them as dear as their own will, they will always be an outsider for other kaums.