Sikhs Attacked In Delhi

Mehtab Singh

Please watch Sikh Channel as it is LIVE right now.

Source: Facebook

** IMPORTANT UPDATE ON DELHI VIOLENCE** By Ajmer Singh Randhawa

The sad incident at Tilak Vihar Delhi -- as reported by an eye witness;

Babu singh Dukhiya president of Tilak vihar victims informed me by phone that 4-5 sikh youths were just going on their way when all of them they were obstructed by some sweepers of adjacent colony and without any provocation they attacked on Sikh youths as they had some pre-planing similar to 1984. It was a pre-planned attack as they (sweeppers) were well equipped with sharp edged weapons called Churis, Knives etc.

When some elderly Sikhs watched it, they interfered and objetced, soon the scuffle was over but in a short time these sweepers gathered in large numbers nearly 100-150 and attacked once again at Gurudwara Sahidganj at Tilak vihar.

It provoked Sikhs as they had already faced 1984 in their life, soon a stiff resistance was made by Sikhs who gathered at once and by collecting anything to fight, they stopped the attack and gave a befitted reply.

At this point Delhi Polcie which was so far a mute spectator enterd into scene and fired the tear shells on Sikhs and simultaniously opened fire upon them who were just trying to save their place of worship - their Gurudwara. nearly 5-6 Sikh youths got wounded by bullets. One Sikh was shot in his pelvic region, two sikhs got bullets in their hands, one bullet pierced an ear of Sikh (hardly saved) and another one Sikh received a bullet in his neck. (Babu singh Dukhiya was there with this person when talked to me on phone).

Other Sikhs wounded got injuries due to pelting stones by these sweepers. Police didn't made any attempt to save the gurudwara but supported the attack and by opening fire upon Sikhs. This is confirmed from Babu singh dukhiya.

I hereby request you all the Sikhs to please keep some money for immediate help to victims. It may be needed any time. Though i am not part of Seva84.com but i appeal them to intervene and provide all the medical help and monetary help as immediate help to wounded Sikh brothers to support their families in need of hour as i do not have any hope on Delhi/indian govt which only support its vote bank.

Kindly donate to www.seva84.com at this need of hour as this is the only trusted organization with its volunteers in Delhi to be present and provide all needed help.

Gurudwara Shaheedganj at Tilak Vihar was attacked, Sikhs were fired at, 4 to 8 Sikhs have been injured, there are no causalities as of now.

Sikhs of Delhi must support Sikhs of Tilak Vihar and do everything possible to assist them.

Worldwide Sangat, Seva84 is looking after wounded Sikhs. Please donate to www.seva84.come and assist Shaheed Parivars of 1984 who have been once again made to face this brutality.

We are keeping an eye on situation and the people who instigated Violence against Sikhs ( Dalit community of 80 Gaj area who attacked Gurughar and Sikhs).

Don't know how people can say they support India, even today I see Sikhs saying "India independence day, woo!". Shocking, the day when everything was taken away from us. I can't see how anyone can celebrate the day we were made slaves. This is how India repays us? After our community sacrificed the most for freedom, they repay us by shooting at us? By changing our history? By attacking us? Wow, they really know how to thank people.