Beadbi Of Sikh Dastar In Coventry

il say it again goreh don't like Sikhs. Why do so many of our so called Sikhs act like goreh, makes me sick.

Tommy robinson my be genuine and respect Sikhs, but he can also be seen as using Sikhs for his hate campaign. He targets all the innocent muslims even though the majorty are bad, there are a few good ones look at the Bangladeshi community Turkish etc.

By siding with the EDL makes us look like clowns. Why don't we form KDL? go protest against extremist muslims and racist goreh bnp etc?

Everyone is against us, even our own are our worst enemy.

The day we get the unity is the day we get khalistan etc.

I agree with the broad sentiment of your overall message bro.

Although I don't quite agree with your assessment of a minority as "innocent muslims".

You might be shocked to learn that it's this so-called minority of "innocent muslims" that are potentially far more dangerous than the so-called "extremists", because, in the west, they defend, justify and covertly support the more obvious "extremists". This has been proven in surveys time and time again, so many times that you could spend a whole day gathering them and you still wouldn't be finished.

Furthermore, far worse than the more obvious, so-called, "extremists", their apparently "secular" image very effectively masks their islamic agenda, leaving them free to advocate for and implement shariah policies in ways that the so-called "extremists" never could.

Nor do I agree with your selection of "the Bangladeshi community" as "a few good ones".

You might only be talking about those that reside in the UK, where, admittedly, most, within their community stronghold of Tower Hamlets in London, are still struggling, poor, hard-up petty thugs and "shotta'z", trying to make ends meet and not overly concerned with devout islam.

But that's changing fast. The bangladeshi community both back home and in the UK, is rapidly islamifying, so much so, that the development is manifesting itself in a growing jihad on "non-believers" in both locations. Just take a look at the East London mosque, the biggest mosque in the UK. That became one of the foremost sources of "radical" islamic brainwashing when the Wahhabi's controlled it (not sure who does now), and the damage has mostly already been done.

So bruv, just give the bangladeshi community time. Eventually, they will all be just as fanatic as migrated pakistani muslims. They' re just playing catch up. My own bangla mate told me that the relative "asian-ness" of bangladeshi muslims was a symptom of the fact that they have been hindu more recently than the paks. So, as time wears on, islam, with all the associated "tolerance" of "non-believers" that that brings (lol!), will eventually replace the indigenous bangla culture of bangladeshi muslims.

You don't need me to tell you that that ain't goin' to have favourable effects, nor be a positive development for "non-believers". lol.

As we saw with the Bow Road Gurdwara arson, and we hear from the tiny minority of Sikh kids that reside and go to school in those areas; most bangladeshi muslims already ain't got too much love for minorities in their dominant area, including Sikhs: so you might want to reassess your view.

Having said that, I ain't lost much love for the goreh either. And if we're perfectly honest, then they ain't lost much love for us either.

Those that think they could, on the whole, give a damn about the difference between us and muslims, even if they knew what that was (and an islamically biased school religious education national curriculum means that the white youth, in particular, don't!), are plain deluded my friend. Plain deluded.

Most of the working classes just see us as paki's; "brown" just like the rest of the "asians"/"muslims". Are any of us really naive enough to think that they don't? lol!

In terms of the EDL; well their particular courting of Sikhs has been discussed to death.

It's quite clear that Tommy Robinson couldn't give a flying f about Sikhs.

It just so happens, that at this particular moment in time, the EDL are so vilified in the mainstream media, that they are desperately seeking out alliances with like minded groups that are also facing the same problems from muslims as they are. A bonus point of courting the Sikhs is that the papers can't claim that they're racist (though that hasn't stopped them so far).

So the dumb @r$e$ that are supporting them need to know where they stand.

Let the goreh fight their own battles, dudes; I for sure ain't about to put myself on the line for some racist hooligans.

Allow that blud. Allow that.

**LATEST***

http://m.west-midlands.police.uk/latest-news/press-release.asp?ID=5088

A TEENAGE girl suspected of attacking an 80-year-old man in Coventry punching him to the floor and leaving him with a bloodied nose and black eye has appeared in court charged with assault.

Coral Millerchip stood before magistrates in Coventry today to hear claims she struck the man in the face during a city centre altercation in Trinity Street on the evening of Saturday August 10.

The unemployed 19-year-old, from the Wyken area of Coventry, was arrested by police from an address in Gloucester on Friday (Aug 16).

Magistrates remanded Millerchip into prison where shell remain until November 25 when shes due to appear at Coventry Crown Court.

Although the girl's actions are clearly wrong, we dont know the full side of the story. What exactly went wrong? She is saying as if the guy misbehaved with her

With this suggestion that singh misbehaving in anyway with this girl.... I have the ask the question... How many 80 year olds do you know or have heard of approaching a girl in the middle of her group of friends to mess around???

If anything, the guy pushed her away when she was hitting him, and that's probably the only time he's come in contact with her chest region....

I agree with the broad sentiment of your overall message bro.

Although I don't quite agree with your assessment of a minority as "innocent muslims".

You might be shocked to learn that it's this so-called minority of "innocent muslims" that are potentially far more dangerous than the so-called "extremists", because, in the west, they defend, justify and covertly support the more obvious "extremists". This has been proven in surveys time and time again, so many times that you could spend a whole day gathering them and you still wouldn't be finished.

Furthermore, far worse than the more obvious, so-called, "extremists", their apparently "secular" image very effectively masks their islamic agenda, leaving them free to advocate for and implement shariah policies in ways that the so-called "extremists" never could.

Nor do I agree with your selection of "the Bangladeshi community" as "a few good ones".

You might only be talking about those that reside in the UK, where, admittedly, most, within their community stronghold of Tower Hamlets in London, are still struggling, poor, hard-up petty thugs and "shotta'z", trying to make ends meet and not overly concerned with devout islam.

But that's changing fast. The bangladeshi community both back home and in the UK, is rapidly islamifying, so much so, that the development is manifesting itself in a growing jihad on "non-believers" in both locations. Just take a look at the East London mosque, the biggest mosque in the UK. That became one of the foremost sources of "radical" islamic brainwashing when the Wahhabi's controlled it (not sure who does now), and the damage has mostly already been done.

So bruv, just give the bangladeshi community time. Eventually, they will all be just as fanatic as migrated pakistani muslims. They' re just playing catch up. My own bangla mate told me that the relative "asian-ness" of bangladeshi muslims was a symptom of the fact that they have been hindu more recently than the paks. So, as time wears on, islam, with all the associated "tolerance" of "non-believers" that that brings (lol!), will eventually replace the indigenous bangla culture of bangladeshi muslims.

You don't need me to tell you that that ain't goin' to have favourable effects, nor be a positive development for "non-believers". lol.

As we saw with the Bow Road Gurdwara arson, and we hear from the tiny minority of Sikh kids that reside and go to school in those areas; most bangladeshi muslims already ain't got too much love for minorities in their dominant area, including Sikhs: so you might want to reassess your view.

Having said that, I ain't lost much love for the goreh either. And if we're perfectly honest, then they ain't lost much love for us either.

Those that think they could, on the whole, give a damn about the difference between us and muslims, even if they knew what that was (and an islamically biased school religious education national curriculum means that the white youth, in particular, don't!), are plain deluded my friend. Plain deluded.

Most of the working classes just see us as paki's; "brown" just like the rest of the "asians"/"muslims". Are any of us really naive enough to think that they don't? lol!

In terms of the EDL; well their particular courting of Sikhs has been discussed to death.

It's quite clear that Tommy Robinson couldn't give a flying f about Sikhs.

It just so happens, that at this particular moment in time, the EDL are so vilified in the mainstream media, that they are desperately seeking out alliances with like minded groups that are also facing the same problems from muslims as they are. A bonus point of courting the Sikhs is that the papers can't claim that they're racist (though that hasn't stopped them so far).

So the dumb @r$e$ that are supporting them need to know where they stand.

Let the goreh fight their own battles, dudes; I for sure ain't about to put myself on the line for some racist hooligans.

Allow that blud. Allow that.

thank u for that info bout Bengalis never knew about it. I herd they are quite hardcore in east London, guess wherever the majority rule they will always want to be in control so will target everyone including Sikhs to not get trampled down upon. Most bengis at the moment are cool with Sikhs more than mirpuris but I guess from what you are saying it probably will change.

I agree with everything you say, you know the truth. I cnt believe how happy Sikhs are getting about Tommy. Ok he has a point we are getting good rep but we all know they all hate Asians. If Tommy had lived or been borught up in Vancouver or Southall im sure he would be hating on Sikhs.

Tommy was cheated on by Pakistanis with dealing that's the real reason for the EDL, although what has come out of it has been true. If muslims just got rid of their own extremists etc instead of laying back saying 'o its only a few' or 'they aren't real muslims' etc then they wouldn't have as big of a problem they are ignorant.

• 2 weeks later...