*** Urgent *** Must Watch & Record *** Leicester Grooming Gang **

I can’t believe this is happening. Is this a common occurrence in Leicester or an isolated case? At the moment Muslims are running circles around Sikhs. It’s time for Sikh girls to step up and take responsibility. If this girl came from the Muslims community I bet there would be many other Muslims girls helping and supporting her and pointing her in the right direction. While this girl probably had other Sikh girls encouraging her and recruiting more.

We Sikhs have no damn Unity!!

What I don’t get is the general Attitude of a lot of Sikh girls. They think if it doesn’t affect them, then why they should care about it. For instance if Sikhs are being groomed or used then why should they care? I tell you why you should care. Because when you same Sikh girl’s get married and have a daughter your children could be the next victims of Muslim groomers on your local street. Think about it. Think about the next generation. I’m not saying it’s all Sikh girls fault. Muslims by nature are very crafty people. Most areas of the UK are over populated with Muslims hence there is more opportunity for this to occur. I.e. in schools and colleges around the UK. Plus they are very good at gaining girls trust and getting this to happen.Don’t look up to Muslims and become their poodles.

No Sikh girls ask for this to happen. But when you date a Muslim your under their power. They can use and abuse you as males generally dominate the female in most relationships. Let’s not beat up Sikh girls. This happened because of scum of the earth Muslim groomers picked up a vulnerable girl off the street and drugged her up. Sikhs should not start blaming each other either. We need to stick together and protect the community when it’s being attacked. We do not need in fighting but need unity. Muslims want are us to be divided. So they can take advantage. Remember most Sikh girls are respectful and intelligent let’s not tarnish all the good Sikh women that are out there! Come on Sikh girls how many of these news stories do you want to hear before you get the damn message! Keep away from Muslim males they are only out for themselves.

WJKK WJKF

Its time for Sikh girls to step up and take responsibility. If this girl came from the Muslims community I bet there would be many other Muslims girls helping and supporting her and pointing her in the right direction. While this girl probably had other Sikh girls encouraging her and recruiting more.

True.

What I dont get is the general Attitude of a lot of Sikh girls. They think if it doesnt affect them, then why they should care about it. For instance if Sikhs are being groomed or used then why should they care?

Short answer:

We don't have a clear national identity at this stage in the diaspora.

Long answer:

True, although I'd take your point a bit further, to its source, and extend it back to Diaspora Sikhs, in general.

Diaspora Sikhs suffer from a real lack of a clear, unadulterated, unambiguous identity.

In plain words: they've got an identity crisis.

You won't ever see this level of identity crisis in East Panjaab; the kids in the villages over there know exactly who they are, even if they look like honey chand, and go to pray to a fake baba at a nakli dera.

Nor would you, even to an extent, see this among newer immigrants in B.C. and Italy.

You only see this as purely prevalent among Sikhs wherever they are in a clear minority, but especially so, wherever they are in a minority even among panjaabi speakers in that area. (Muslims are the majority panjaabi speakers in every area of the UK except West London.)

This identity crisis ain't just confined to the youth, alhough, admittedly, they've borne the brunt of it. Nahhh... You can even observe elements of it emerging from the parents.

Here's just a little clue:

Ever expressed surprise, nay, shock, at how punjabi immigrants, born and raised in East Panjaab, quite clearly fluent in the punjabi language with excellent pronunciation, can "amend" their punjabi accent, all of a sudden, into a horrible mish-mash of brit/canadian and authentic punjabi, at the very moment that they land on foreign shores?

As ridiculous and incredible as it sounds to the human ear, this particular behavioural adaptation is just them adapting to their environment.

And their environment is a horrible mix of unsure identities.

We might hate to hear them make a total mess of the punjabi language, but they're only reflecting the identity crisis within the community that they've landed in.

There are very few Diaspora Sikhs that are not affected by the muddling up of identities.

Problem is, it only gets worse generation to generation, because this apparent confusion over identity is transmitted down from parents to children, who, unless put straight early on in childhood (e.g. through Khalsa camp/school/academy), end up more confused than their parents.

And all before you know it, you've got one f'd up child; who doesn't know whether they're british or asian; sikh or hindu; indian or khalistani; jat or tharkan; ravidasia or chamar; punjabi or panjabi; doaba or majha or malwa; etc etc etc... Even down to confusion over the identity represented by the type of dastaar that their father wears.

Or even whether any of it matters!

And let me tell you; when it's that confusing, you end up choosing the latter option as it's a lot easier.

It's hard enough trying to juggle two identities, as it is (i.e. the first being british born, and the second being "other/immigrant"), without having only a vague idea, of what the complex "other/immigrant" identity actually is!

In such a situation, blaming muslims for taking advantage of such easy pickings, like kids as confused as this, is like blaming a pack of wolves for devouring your kid's pet rabbit because you left it out of its cage.

Yeah, they shouldn't have. But, then again, it's in their nature.

Rather than pursuing a lawsuit against the pack of wolves after the said massacre, perhaps it's a better idea, in that case, to keep the cage door firmly closed in the first place.

Diaspora pak muslims, on the other hand, have no such comparable level of identity crisis in the UK.

Islam has an exceptionally strong national identity in the diaspora. Far stronger, in cases (e.g. Europe), than even the national identities of the western countries that the said muslims reside in.

This ain't me bigging up islam. Lol. It can't be bigged up anymore than the prophet and baby aisha, lol

Nah. This is me showing you how a weak, perverse, ridiculous, man-made belief system, carved out from plagiarising erstwhile belief systems, can end up with a stronger national identity than the weak foundations that it's built on.

The biggest world religions are more a means of power, population, and control (i.e. the caliphate, the vatican, the brahmin illuminati), than a means of emancipation.

Even with all it's weaknesses, Islam still manages to unite various adherents better than most identities.

So, there's got to be a reason why such a weak belief system can operate such a deadly hold over it's adherents?

Yep. It's called implementing a clear national identity.

This is why we need to study and learn from other nationalist concepts about how to successfully implement a national identity.

Islam, and the global "ummah" always spring to mind.

However, the RSS have arguably done better in the last hundred years at propagating the hindutva agenda, especially considering how divided hindu society has always been, on the basis of caste, in comparison to islam. (To their credit, they have recognised caste as a dividing factor, and worked hard at eliminating it (at least at the upper levels) within their own organisation.)

It is said that Gowalkar was so impressed with the propagation of national pride in hitler's germany, that he straight up plagiarised the nazi model, even right down to the f'in names! take RSS for hitler's SS.

Even if you don't like the idea of muslims and hindus; take a look at similar ethnicities fighting for freedom; e.g. the dravidians (dalits) of south india.

Within the last fifty years, they have successfully been able to invent and propagate the value of the so-called "indigenous" dravidian identity (as opposed to that of the north indian aryan "invaders"), amongst not only themselves, but also their neighbours, all under the nose of a pro-aryan, north indian central government! Brahmins can hardly get a foot into power, independently, in Tamil Nadu state anymore, whereas once, as the educated elite, they effectively controlled it.

The maratha's, too, (the original shiv sena), have an exceptionally strong national identity within the confines of a so-called "one nation" India, so much so that they can openly attack north indians with a view to driving them out of maharashtra, and the police in the state doesn't bat an eyelid because it subscribes to the same ideology.

Without going too far from home, you can even look at the arya samaji's of panjaab (the self styled "shiv sena").

We don't have nearly as strong a national identity as Sikhs in East Panjaab, as those groups listed above have in their respective regions of influence.

Our main problem in East Panjaab is whether to define ourselves as "Punjabi's" (evidently not true, looking at the demographic statistics) or "Sikhs".

This transmits over to the duality (or hypocrisy) of the mostly Sikh-background cops and politicians over there.

They can bend to the will of the united minority in Panjaab (e.g. the shiv sena), and at the same time they're able to fire on their own kith and kin because they know that Sikhs aren't united under one clear national identity (i.e. "Punjabi" or "Sikh"!), so they can easily get away with it.

But that's about as far as the identity problem goes over there. We've got it a hundred times worse, because we have a whole multitude of further intertwined, complex identities to juggle in the Diaspora, which are a result of being a minority at the national level, the ethic minority level, the "asian" level, and even the "punjabi-speaking" level (we're outnumbered by pak muslims even in this last category).

Your point about the "general Attitude of a lot of Sikh girls" above is just a symptom of the fact that we don't have a clear national identity at this stage in the diaspora; and that, even if one exists (which we know for a fact that it certainly does), we are too afraid to express it outside the Gurdwara.

Until this issue is addressed, I'm afraid that these cases are going to continue coming in by the shedload.

I can’t believe this is happening. Is this a common occurrence in Leicester or an isolated case? At the moment Muslims are running circles around Sikhs. It’s time for Sikh girls to step up and take responsibility. If this girl came from the Muslims community I bet there would be many other Muslims girls helping and supporting her and pointing her in the right direction. While this girl probably had other Sikh girls encouraging her and recruiting more.

We Sikhs have no damn Unity!!

What I don’t get is the general Attitude of a lot of Sikh girls. They think if it doesn’t affect them, then why they should care about it. For instance if Sikhs are being groomed or used then why should they care? I tell you why you should care. Because when you same Sikh girl’s get married and have a daughter your children could be the next victims of Muslim groomers on your local street. Think about it. Think about the next generation. I’m not saying it’s all Sikh girls fault. Muslims by nature are very crafty people. Most areas of the UK are over populated with Muslims hence there is more opportunity for this to occur. I.e. in schools and colleges around the UK. Plus they are very good at gaining girls trust and getting this to happen.Don’t look up to Muslims and become their poodles.

No Sikh girls ask for this to happen. But when you date a Muslim your under their power. They can use and abuse you as males generally dominate the female in most relationships. Let’s not beat up Sikh girls. This happened because of scum of the earth Muslim groomers picked up a vulnerable girl off the street and drugged her up. Sikhs should not start blaming each other either. We need to stick together and protect the community when it’s being attacked. We do not need in fighting but need unity. Muslims want are us to be divided. So they can take advantage. Remember most Sikh girls are respectful and intelligent let’s not tarnish all the good Sikh women that are out there! Come on Sikh girls how many of these news stories do you want to hear before you get the damn message! Keep away from Muslim males they are only out for themselves.

WJKK WJKF

Quoted from your post above "No Sikh girls ask for this to happen. But when you date a Muslim your under their power. They can use and abuse you as males generally dominate the female in most relationships. Let’s not beat up Sikh girls. This happened because of scum of the earth Muslim groomers picked up a vulnerable girl off the street and drugged her up "

if your referring to the Leicester case..have you even read the case note and media reports ?? In this case the girl had ongoing issues at home she was already a heavy drinker and drug user...She was already selling sexual sevices to boys at her college to raise money to run away from home because she had arguments with her aprents...she was a self harmer and cut herself on her arms. All of this was BEFORE the paki grooming gang came on the scene... agaIn if you read the case notes... the girl approached the muslim guy herself of her own feree will at Divali celbrations in leicester and made it clear to him that she was offering sexual services for money to him... In other words she as prostituting herself out...

So in this case. Your statement is untrue ."Muslim groomers picked up a vulnerable girl off the street and drugged her up" .. Yes they definitely are sick munded individuals, yes they took advantage of a damaged individual, yes the ordeals are barbaric. But in too many of these cases I see girls playing the "victim" card after they have got themselves into siuations knowingly and of there own free will..When they get caught out or find theyre trapped..the victrim story come out...

Have you ever talked to any Sikh girls in relationships with non-Sikhs..before it all goes wrong ?? I gaurantee you they will tell you mind your own bsiness, and it;s their life etc etc...They think they know better and they know it all..

Well, it's a good job that you're not within direct earshot of me, in that case, bruv.

I could let you in on a few home truths that are swept under the carpet at our community level, even those that originate around your endz, that might send you into hypertension.

The "josh" only exists in your late teens/early twenties. When you've seen and heard the worst of it, solid, for over a decade, it just doesn't mean the same anymore. You become tired, exhausted, and hardened.

This case was particularly distressing, I can't imagine what the parents went though, let alone the child herself. But bruv, I'm sad to say it, I wasn't even shocked. Not even remotely. Nothing shocks me anymore.

I think you're in Southall, if I'm not wrong, so you're far from the worst of it.

However, I don't underestimate the ability of Sikhs anywhere in the UK to keep their head under the sand until they, God forbid, become directly affected, which, let's face it, is just as likely in Southall, as it is in Bradistan - not only because of the changing demographic of this particular part of West London, but also because twitter and facebook have totally changed the whole ball game.

If, by "London", you mean Southall, bruv, then that particular part of London has already witnessed an explosion of paki kebab/fried chicken shops, and sadly, many can boast plenty of Sikh custom too.

And, like I've said before, pak muslim sexual grooming has gone on at close quarters to Southall right under our noses from well long before and still is now.

Beliefs like yours are sadly well persistent among our community, and only go to prove just how deluded we actually are.

Sikhs are sleeping, and pakis see them as sitting ducks.

Sad thing is, most of our community truly are.

Well I don't live in southall I have lived there for a year and it seems to me sikhi is still strong there as witnessed in the riots. SIkhs are strong there like when Pakistani kashmiris came from slough to cause trouble and got their asses handed to them they haven't said anything again.

But your answers are true about not having a national identity etc and your answers are also very descriptive and in my eyes true so well done to you for that.#

But yeh I would like you to enlighten me on the home truths about southall and west London,

Because demographically we are still very large compared to other minorities and even though its wrong to have gangs there are plenty of them (Punjabi) in west London area to protect Sikhs. Even in slough Sikhs are very strong, even though there are slightly more muslims.

Ive been to bham luton Bradford ive even lived in Luton and East london for a short while and the Kashmiri people here are very racist compared with Pakistani Punjabis in London who are quite integrated. Yeh there are a few kebab and chicken joints open now but they don't do it anything, well it hasn't been reported as of yet. Most people come from outside of southall to eat in these Pakistani restaurants anyway. Bham you see many Sikh girls going off with Pakistanis because the shere-punjab gave up long ago and Pakistanis or should I say kashmiris are spreading at a very high rate in these areas and therefore targeting Sikhs more who are being left as a minority. Ive never seen Pakistanis try grooming in southall or west London because u have some very tough singhs here as well as the afghan singhs who are coming here now.

Canada and American Pakistanis are the complete opposite of these bham Bradford luton etc ones and like someone has previously posted they don't even mind their own daughters getting married to non muslims such as Sikhs like a couple of my cousins who have got married to Pakistani girls in Toronto.

Vancouver is set to become the largest area outside India where Sikhs are going to be the majority, if you google this you will see. Why has this not happened in the Uk can we blame Pakistanis for this?

How can this be stopped?

very good question.

I think jashb veerji hit the nail in the head with the national identity point. If we had our own nation we would be much stronger and this would also help abroad.

Other things have been said before but no one does anything.

It includes teaching kids about sikhi from a young age every night instead of bed time stories why not stories about the gurus and also about our history?

Making kids proud of being Sikh making sure we have unity and to do this stop all the caste crap and make british Sikhs run gudwaras instead of pindos who come hear and only care about money

Stop corruption in the gudwara stop the Gianis buying 50k bmw and mercs with sangats money

treat girls and boys more equally at home im sure many do but some don't, It will help. However sometimes a girl is gonna rebel no matter what even Pakistani girls.

make people more aware of the Sikh religion, like basicsofsikhi channel should have a place on sangat tv or Sikh channel doubt this will happen because we always are talk rather than action

Stop the mixed race marriages in gudwaras, teach girls that if you meet one bad guy not all are bad. Tell dem for sikhi to live on you should get married to a Sikh... common sense

but yeh wel see what happens in the future we got a long way to go. Khalistan will help, people are laughing at us all the time espc Pakistanis after 1984 we haven't done anything I don't know what we can do...

Quoted from your post above "No Sikh girls ask for this to happen. But when you date a Muslim your under their power. They can use and abuse you as males generally dominate the female in most relationships. Let’s not beat up Sikh girls. This

So in this case. Your statement is untrue ."Muslim groomers picked up a vulnerable girl off the street and drugged her up" .. Yes they definitely are sick munded individuals, yes they took advantage of a damaged individual, yes the ordeals are barbaric. But in too many of these cases I see girls playing the "victim" card after they have got themselves into siuations knowingly and of there own free will..When they get caught out or find theyre trapped..the victrim story come out...

Have you ever talked to any Sikh girls in relationships with non-Sikhs..before it all goes wrong ?? I gaurantee you they will tell you mind your own bsiness, and it;s their life etc etc...They think they know better and they know it all..

If this girl was kicked out of her house then she was obviously 'on the streets as it where'. The groomer attended the Diwali function. I don't think this peodophile had any intention of joining the celebrations as he is a muslim. He obviously came there to groom a girl and was on the look out for someone. she was then given drugs by the groomer. so quite frankly Ithink you need to smell the coffe!