*** Urgent *** Must Watch & Record *** Leicester Grooming Gang **

TONIGHT @ 8PM SIKH CHANNEL

Bhai Mohan Singh (SAS) will be highlighting the recent case of a Sikh Teenager being sexually exploited by a group of older men in Leicester.

This case relates to another case, the high-profile storming of Moghul Durbar restaurant where the victim had been abused.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR FAMILY SEES THIS SHOW

Make sure you record and share with any parents of teenage children.

I just hope the message is getting across

recently heard of a young Sikh girl going out with a Sikh guy for a few months, and when his credit card fell out of his pocket it had a Muslim name on it, she was really upset at the deceit.

various methods of trickery are used , including the old "all human beings are equal anyway" and "why are you discriminating against us"

"why are you being racist against Muslims" and " come on its the 21st century don't be so old fashioned, we can mix"

we should inform all of our youth to stay away from kebab and fast food joints with the halal sign, as this is some the main places that young people are started being groomed by gifting them free meals - tell your kids to stay away from these places....

recently heard of a young Sikh girl going out with a Sikh guy for a few months, and when his credit card fell out of his pocket it had a Muslim name on it, she was really upset at the deceit.

various methods of trickery are used , including the old "all human beings are equal anyway" and "why are you discriminating against us"

"why are you being racist against Muslims" and " come on its the 21st century don't be so old fashioned, we can mix"

we should inform all of our youth to stay away from kebab and fast food joints with the halal sign, as this is some the main places that young people are started being groomed by gifting them free meals - tell your kids to stay away from these places....

This really angers me! Also why don't are our own boys and girls realise what muslims are trying to do. Whenever we try to help or advise one not to do it we get the response 'mind your own business' and all the things you have said above. When will girls and boys realise that for sikhi to live on we must get married to a Sikh. Why do they feel the need to go out and rebel? If you meet one bad Sikh guy doesn't mean all of us are bad.

These kebab and fast food joints are always where there is a Pakistani majority come to London no muslim would even think about doing this.

You don't seem all muslim girls doing this, I hope this can change one day.

"all human beings are equal anyway"

Only at birth, some are shaved afterwards and some are amputated.

"why are you discriminating against us"

Lets see how they answer the same question coming from non-Muslims living in Islamic countries.

"why are you being racist against Muslims"

I guess they should stop returning the favor against other minorities in countries they rule.

"come on its the 21st century don't be so old fashioned, we can mix"

Lets see their response when its a Muslim girl and a non-Muslim guy.

I very much doubt it is. It hasn't got across for 40 years plus, ever since pak muslim sexual grooming started in the UK in the 70's, despite the best efforts of a few true Sikh bravehearts, so I wonder how the message would, all of a sudden, start getting across now.

If anything, it's only going getting much worse. With a so called "Sikh" owned tv channel like britasia corrupting the youth with it's asian agenda (wherever you see this term, read it as "muslim" agenda, because that's what it really means), bhangra music that promotes caste and alcohol rapidly becoming the only link for most Sikh youth back to their indigenous "culture", and the hardcore elder generation fast disappearing, I can only see things going further downhill.

Bhai Mohan Singh said the sewadars are dealing with an unprecedented volume of cases. Shedloads, numbers never seen before. All over the country.

Sher-e-panjaab gave up decades ago, and ever since then, we've all thought it's not so bad anymore.

Any further confirmation required that that's clearly not the case?

This really angers me!

Well, it's a good job that you're not within direct earshot of me, in that case, bruv.

I could let you in on a few home truths that are swept under the carpet at our community level, even those that originate around your endz, that might send you into hypertension.

The "josh" only exists in your late teens/early twenties. When you've seen and heard the worst of it, solid, for over a decade, it just doesn't mean the same anymore. You become tired, exhausted, and hardened.

This case was particularly distressing, I can't imagine what the parents went though, let alone the child herself. But bruv, I'm sad to say it, I wasn't even shocked. Not even remotely. Nothing shocks me anymore.

I think you're in Southall, if I'm not wrong, so you're far from the worst of it.

However, I don't underestimate the ability of Sikhs anywhere in the UK to keep their head under the sand until they, God forbid, become directly affected, which, let's face it, is just as likely in Southall, as it is in Bradistan - not only because of the changing demographic of this particular part of West London, but also because twitter and facebook have totally changed the whole ball game.

Also why don't are our own boys and girls realise what muslims are trying to do. Whenever we try to help or advise one not to do it we get the response 'mind your own business' and all the things you have said above.

I'll give you two answers.

The first is a long answer; a list of generic reasons that are always bandied about, but never revisited once our community forgets (which is funnily frequent).

And the second is a short answer; more of a specific explanation for the current best situation that I've been thinking about this week, as it relates to events that happened around this time of year.

Long answer:

a) These kids don't know what game is being played with them.

I don't think there's any doubt about that.

b) Worse still, they don't want to know what game is being played with them.

Why? Well, that's because they've already been brainwashed by their parents and society into confirmist, compliant, liberal, soft, unassuming, fairytale-believing pappu's, with no clue about the harsh environment that operates in the outside world they live in.

The ludicrously simple warnings that punjabi parents give them, while telling them just to focus on grades, and buying their heads in the sand about what else might be going on at school/college, don't help.

Nor does the fact that they have zero knowledge about their own faith, let alone about islam.

c) Since their parents don't want to teach then, the door is left wide open for westernised friends/peers, older pervs/pak muslim sexual groomers, garbage chav tv (e.g. eastenders), and twitter/facebook, to fill the gap in giving them a "real" education about all the so called "controversial", taboo topics, that they actually want to, and need to, obtain closure about at that age (early teens).

Dumb punjabi parents conveniently sweep these issues under the carpet, and refuse to discuss them, because they naively deem them to be too "dirty" for discussion.

You've got to remember that kids are so highly impressionable, that they're almost like a blank canvas at that age.

So if their parents don't get a headstart in teaching them about things that could save their life later on, others most definitely will, and they will most surely see a stupid, naive, gullible fool ready to be exploited, all because they have been denied a "real" education.

Short answer:

It's because they don't know what our good, moderate punjabi muslim friends did to us in 1947.

This is pretty important.

Meanwhile, pak muslim parents begin the education of their children about Sikh people from this part of history. All with their own obvious bias to it.

Before someone says that we already do keep the heritage of the Khalsa of the 1700's alive though pictures of the genocidal campaigns of aurangzeb, zakaria khan, abdali;

Blud, that was over three centuries ago, in a time world's apart from the way we live now. No child would be able to identify with those pictures In this day and age!

But 1947 is totally, and, furthermore, painfully, still relevant to us now.

If anyone doubts this; why not just check out all the films that the paks have made about Sikhs, all about this topic? They all portray the same message; that Sikhs were the "bad guys".

Interesting how they forget to mention that it was the official policy of the Muslim League to rape, murder kill and ethnically cleanse kaffirs out of all of panjaab, as they knew it was the only way they would get pakistan.

We've got only one film that tells our side of the story (Gadar). Even that was corrupted by a predictably hindutva agenda.

Maybe we should think about filling our kids in about this particular bit of history, while trying to parrot teach them oora-aara at punjabi school, as it certainly hasn't escaped our muslim friends' attention?

These kebab and fast food joints are always where there is a Pakistani majority come to London no muslim would even think about doing this.

If, by "London", you mean Southall, bruv, then that particular part of London has already witnessed an explosion of paki kebab/fried chicken shops, and sadly, many can boast plenty of Sikh custom too.

And, like I've said before, pak muslim sexual grooming has gone on at close quarters to Southall right under our noses from well long before and still is now.

Beliefs like yours are sadly well persistent among our community, and only go to prove just how deluded we actually are.

Sikhs are sleeping, and pakis see them as sitting ducks.

Sad thing is, most of our community truly are.