Do Only Khalsa Amritdhari Gursikhs Leave Reincarnation?

Shamshere

Charan amrit is amrit made by a guru dipping his toe in water and the guru purified the water and changed it to amrit.Guru gobind singh sache patshah knew that charan amrit will not be used after his form cause he was not gonna apoint any other living being to be guru so he made khandey bata da amrit..

The bhagats had a chance to be reborn in the time of the 10 gurus and they become gursikhs and they achieved mukti...For example bhai himat singh panj payara if im not mistaken was either bhagats ravidas ji or bhagat nadev ji.Bhagat kabir ji and his wife took human form in guru gobind singh jis time and took amrit from guru ji.There were other ones as well but i cant name any other one without going back to some granths to be ceartain.

I have previously questioned this same comment made on some other thread by yourself or other members. I hope you can enlighten me and the rest of us to teach us something here.

Do you mean that Guru Nanak Dev ji dipped his toe in water and let the followers drink it to be initiated.

Then this says that Dasam pita just took this initiation to another level by 'CHANGING" it to Khande-Bate-da amrit !!!

Where and when did any of the Gurus do this 'cultish' act ?

Do you not find it insulting to Dasam Pita's introduction of amrit because it is like saying the initiation service was always around but he only changed it !!!

I have previously questioned this same comment made on some other thread by yourself or other members. I hope you can enlighten me and the rest of us to teach us something here.

How is Charan di Pahul against Sikhi? So Sri Guru Arjun Dev ji compiling Adi Granth would be equally insulting as Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji just changed Adi Granth to be the 11th Master and how dare Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji already have Gurbani written down ready to be compiled!!!!!!

It is a fact written down by Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaars. Before you go around calling something you can't comprehend as cultism act maybe read up on it yourself. Very quick to judge.

So people have only been achieving Mukti in the last 600 years only?

Humans have been around for over 100,000 years!

Anyone got an answer to the above, before sikhi the billions of people never achieved Mukhti because they never took amrit so an all powerful waheguru never allowed these people to achieve Mukhti because they never took amrit which wasnt available to them? i find that logically very hard to believe.

As for the fact that only 1 sikh guru took amrit that is incorrect as the jyot of all the gurus was the same what one guru did the other gurus also did, you will be hard pressed to find the gurus ever contradict each other because they share the same jyot it is only the human body that the jyot resided in that was different

It is a fact written down by Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaars. Before you go around calling something you can't comprehend as cultism act maybe read up on it yourself. Very quick to judge.

If you or someone could kindly point in the correct direction of which vaar and pauris inform us of this, then i can read and learn further.

My humble apologies if anyone felt i was judging and jumping on the wrong bandwagon :respect:

If you or someone could kindly point in the correct direction of which vaar and pauris inform us of this, then i can read and learn further.

My humble apologies if anyone felt i was judging and jumping on the wrong bandwagon :respect:

There are 4 pauris where Bhai Gurdas Ji mentions Charnamrit. Pauri 3 Vaar 1, Pauri 23 Vaar 1, Pauri 7 Vaar 11 and Pauri 22 Vaar 40.

The point is that one cannot and absolutely CANNOT achieve mukti without Guru Ji. Gurbani keeps reiterating this and Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaar keeps mentioning this. One may live their life by: being good, doing seva, not cutting their hair, avoiding getting entangled in the 5 evils BUT one will NOT acieve mukti without Guru Ji. what may happen by doing good deeds is that one may get another chance in the same life or in another live to take Kande di pahul and accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as their Guru. Pauri 22 Vaar 40 explains this fact.

There are 4 pauris where Bhai Gurdas Ji mentions Charnamrit. Pauri 3 Vaar 1, Pauri 23 Vaar 1, Pauri 7 Vaar 11 and Pauri 22 Vaar 40.

The point is that one cannot and absolutely CANNOT achieve mukti without Guru Ji. Gurbani keeps reiterating this and Bhai Gurdas Ji's Vaar keeps mentioning this. One may live their life by: being good, doing seva, not cutting their hair, avoiding getting entangled in the 5 evils BUT one will NOT acieve mukti without Guru Ji. what may happen by doing good deeds is that one may get another chance in the same life or in another live to take Kande di pahul and accept Guru Granth Sahib Ji as their Guru. Pauri 22 Vaar 40 explains this fact.

And before the gurus how about all those lifes/souls? where they just given another chance based on their deeds, how can you accept guru granth sahib ji as guru if guru was not provided in this way pre 1300AD?

Sachkand has only been populated since 1300AD and the billions of souls before that are just reincarnated? Seems a bit illogical?

Thanks for the Pauris!

There were God realized souls in Satyug, Tratrayug and Dwaparyg, but in Kalyug only Guru Nanak Dev Ji reigns and so only Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s path is the correct one.

People obtained mukhti from the beginning of time. If you go back to the previous yugas then the Panj Pandovs obtained mukhti as did great rishi munies. Even Dharyodan achieved mukhti even though he was the main protagonist of Mahabharat, because it was his role to be the opposing force in the yudh. But this process was long and arduous; Guru Ji showed us the direct way to God. In Bachittar Natak Guru Ji tells us that God sent down so many to show the people the way to God, but all deviated from the true path. They all either propagated their own name or added to, and so changed, the true path. Khalsa panth is ‘niyara’ it was created in “Parmatam’s mauj”, Guru Ji was instructed to show people the way, which they did so we need to follow it. It is the duty of a Sikh to follow his Gurus instruction and Guru Ji has instructed us to take Amrit and that is exactly what we need to do. Remember Guru Ji is our true father and a father will always show His children the true, correct and easiest way. A father will never deceive his children so we must put our trust in Guru Ji and follow %100.

And before the gurus how about all those lifes/souls? where they just given another chance based on their deeds, how can you accept guru granth sahib ji as guru if guru was not provided in this way pre 1300AD?

Sachkand has only been populated since 1300AD and the billions of souls before that are just reincarnated? Seems a bit illogical?

Thanks for the Pauris!

Are you really applying rationalism and logic to faith!!

Reincarnation is not a real process - it is a literal tool used in many faiths to encourage good behaviour during one's life.

Our understanding of nature and the universe has progressed considerably since the Sri Guru Granth Sahib and other religious scriptures (that talk of recincarnation) were compiled.

So the question of whether it is only Amritdhari Sikhs can acheive mukti is a non question.